Just a Joke

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saemi put a little more makeup around her eyes to cover her dark circle. She cried so much last night until she fell asleep. What L.Joe had said to her gave so much impact on her. She didn’t know what to do now anymore. She decided to forget about it, but how could she when she was still so in love with him?

Today she was going to Taemin’s office to have lunch with him because he invited her. She looked at herself on the mirror and took a deep breath. She looked at the engagement ring on her finger and clenched her fist, with a shook of her head she left the house. She went into her car and started the engine then she sped off.

She arrived at the Lee Corporation few minutes later. She entered the building and the all the workers recognized her, they greeted her with respects and she replied to them with a mild smiled. She went into the lift and pressed the button to Taemin’s office. Her eyes were focused on the floor and she didn’t know why she felt something bad would happen. The feeling was so strong she felt like she was suffocating. She lifted up her head and took a deep breath, she arrived at the desired floor and get out from the elevator.

She started to walk to Taemin’s office and she noticed that the secretary’s table was empty. She thought that maybe his secretary already went out to lunch. She went straight to Taemin’s office and when she was about to knock the door, she heard Taemin’s voice and another familiar female voice inside.

“I told you to never come to my office.” Taemin angered voice could be heard by Saemi.

“You didn’t answer my calls or my text messages, and then what do you want me to do?” The girl argued back.

Taemin sighed heavily and looked at the girl in front of him. He leaned on his desk and crossed his arms. His eyebrows furrowed and sometimes his eyes glanced outside, making sure that no one was hearing their conversation, or in this case, Saemi. “Okay then, what do you want to say Minrin? You couldn’t stay for too long, Saemi will come here because I got a lunch date with her.” He said coldly and stared at Minrin.

Minrin smirked and looked at him with hurt. “Saemi, Saemi, Saemi. All you talk now is about her now, do you?”

“She is my fiancée.” Taemin stated.

“She is your fiancée… then what I am Taemin? Your toy?!” Minrin shouted and glared at Taemin. Her hands clenched into fists and her breathing was heavy.

“Slow down your voice Minrin, someone might hear you.” He said sternly and pushed himself off the desk. Minrin stared at him for a long time before she spoke. “I thought you told me that you just want to play with her heart. Are you falling for her now Lee Taemin?”

Taemin looked away and clenched his fists. Minrin scoffed and she laughed mockingly. She clapped her hands two times and then crossed her arms. “Daebak… I can’t believe this. You fell for her? Lee Taemin, the man that always plays w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter