I'm Sorry

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been few days after the incident, Saemi’s changed. She didn’t talk much nor smiled much. All of her smiles seemed faked and force. Her brothers saw the changes in her but they didn’t understand what made her changes. Every time when they tried to open a topic about L.Joe, she would always give excuses. Eventually, they decided not to talk about him.

“Something must have happened between her and L.Joe.” Himchan said and tapped his fingers on the table. They were at the hospital’s cafeteria. Sunggyu stared at his coffee cup. “But what? What could happen between them that they are like this?”

“Should we go to Saemi’s house?” Myungsoo said. The both of them looked at him.

“We might find something there. Who knows?” Myungsoo shrugged.

“But the maids already cleaned up the place.” Himchan said. After Saemi was submitted to the hospital, they didn’t go to her house. They asked the maids to clean up the place. They couldn’t bear to see Saemi’s blood on the floor, it scared them to even imagine she hurt herself.

“Well… Maybe there are some things that the maids didn’t throw away. Let’s just go and see.” Myungsoo said and looked at Sunggyu, waiting for his approval. Sunggyu nodded. “Okay, let’s go.”

-----------------

Knocks were head on the door, couple seconds later, the person who knocked it entered the room.

“Hey…” He greeted gently and approached the bed where Saemi was. Her eyes widened because she hadn’t see him for quite some time.

“Taemin…” She whispered in disbelief. Taemin smiled and put the fruit basket on the table beside the bed. Then he sat on the chair beside it. “I heard what happened. How are you feeling?” He asked.

“I’m fine now. Thank you.” Saemi answered and avoided his eyes contact.

“What actually happen? Care to share? I’m sure it was not because of your carelessness… as far as I know you are someone who is very careful and detail in everything you do.” Taemin said and stared at her. She clenched her fists. She hated sometimes that he could read her. Even though their past relationship was not that good, but before they dated, they became best friend first. And that was how Taemin knew everything about her. Seeing him here was the last thing she had in her mind.

Even though they are engaged now, and their marriage was less than two months from now, but she didn’t want to see him, not now, not yet. She slowly looked up to the man in front of her. She stared at him for a long time. She wanted to make sure if she had any feeling for this guy in front of her… but her heart didn’t beat like usual when he was around her. Her heartbeat was at a normal pace, and that was when she knew…

She didn’t have any feelings for Taemin anymore…

She really gave her whole heart to L.Joe and her heart only beats for him. Not any other guy but only him. Her lips trembled and her eyes welled up with tears. Taemin eyes rounded and he was surprised to see her eyes b with tears.

“Saemi, what’s wrong?” Taemin asked worriedly. Without another word, Saemi burst into tears. Her tears rapidly rolled down on her cheeks. She covered her face with both of her hands and continued to cry. Taemin slowly get up from his seat and sat on her bed. He pulled her into a hugged and let her cry on his chest.

“I don’t know what happen but don’t cry… Everything’s going to be alright.” Taemin said gently, hoping that his words would reach her and made her calm down.

“No… It’s not going to be alright…”

-----------------

Sunggyu opened the door to the house and they were greeted by a maid. They went inside the house and looked around the cleaned place.

“We wanted to ask if you found anything when you clean up the place.” Sunggyu said to the maid.

“There was something that I found.” The maid answered.

“Do you still keep it?” Himchan asked. The maid nodded. “Yes I do, I’ll go get it.” She said and walked to the kitchen. Few minutes later the maid went out from the kitchen with an envelope in her hand. She handed it to Sunggyu. “This is what I found.”

Sunggyu said thanks to her and she walked back to the kitchen. Without further ado he opened the envelope. He took out what was inside it and his eyes widened.

“What the hell are these?” He whispered in disbelief as he looked at the pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter