Lies

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saemi woke up at the morning with puffy eyes. She opened her heavy eyelid and stared blankly on the ceiling. She felt like she had no energy left in her body. Slowly she sat up and looked at her phone. She took the phone and saw there was a text message. She opened it and it was from L.Joe.

From: Byunghun <3

Morning my angel! Did you have a good sleep? Did you dream of me? Let’s eat together at lunch later okay? Love you <3333

Saemi managed a small sad smiled when she read the message. L.Joe… how can she tell him that she would get married in two months with another guy? What would his reaction will be when he knew that the guy would be Taemin? Will he leave her or will he fight for her?

They just achieve their happiness and now another storm has come to their love life. Just when she thought she could be happy with L.Joe…

She just couldn’t give up like this, she needs to stand up and fight. She would first tell L.Joe about this and if he was willing to fight then she would do the same. She wouldn’t give up this love so easily. With a new determination she went to the bathroom to have a bath.

She went down the stairs after she finished her bath and wore some comfortable clothes. She didn’t feel like going to the office today. She already told her secretary to postpone all meetings, she said she was not well today. She went outside of the house to get her mail. She opened her mailbox and took out all the letters inside it, most of it was her bills. But one brown envelope caught her eyes, there was no name on it or any other info on it.

Nevertheless she went inside her house with the envelope. She put the letters on the table and then went to the kitchen to get herself a cup of coffee. She placed the cup of coffee on the table and sat at the living room on the couch, checking all her bills that she needed to pay. Lastly, her eyes went to the brown envelope.

“I wonder what this is… did they put it in the wrong mailbox…” She muttered to herself. But then again the envelope was in her mailbox. She opened the envelope and saw some white papers in it, it looks like photos. She turned it around in curiosity and her eyes widened instantly.

--------------

“Why won’t she pick up her phone? Is she still sleeping?” L.Joe muttered to himself and bit his lower lips. He had being trying to call Saemi for quite some times already, but she just won’t pick up. She didn’t even reply to his text messages. He sighed and reached for his cup of coffee on the table, but he accidently knock it with his hand and the cup fell on the floor and broke into pieces.

His eyes widened and he looked at the broken pieces on the floor, this was a bad signed and he knew it. He thought maybe something bad happened to Saemi. He took his car key on the table and rushed out from his office, ignoring his secretary calling for him. He went inside his car and sped off on the road. He broke all of the road regulations and stepped on the pedal. He just hoped nothing bad happen to Saemi.

He really got a bad feeling about this…

----------------

Blood tainted the white marble floors…

Tears mixed with the blood…

Glasses were broke…

The place was in a mess…

Pictures were on the floor…

Saemi tears kept running down her cheeks as she sat on the floor, her whole body trembled uncontrollably. Staring at the pictures on the floors, she couldn’t think of anything except for the pictures. Her fingers and wrists were covered with blood as she cut herself when she threw the glasses on the floor. There were deep cuts but she didn’t care. She couldn’t think of anything else anymore as she stared blankly on the pictures.

“Saemi!” L.Joe eyes widened when he saw her in that state. He knew Saemi’s house password because she told him. He rushed to her side and carefully moved some of the broken glasses that were near her. “Saemi, what’s wrong? Did something happen?” He asked worriedly and his eyes widened even more when he noticed the blood on the floor, her fingers were covered with blood too. He took out his handkerchief and wrapped it around her fingers.

“Oh my god, Saemi, your wounds on your fingers are deep, let’s go to the hos-“

“Get out…” Saemi whispered. L.Joe stared at her confusedly. “What?”

“Get out from my house…” She whispered as her tears kept streaming down her face. She didn’t even look at L.Joe as she said those words.

“What are you talking about Saemi?” L.Joe asked, utterly confused by her action.

“I SAID GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE!!” She shouted and pushed L.Joe away from her. L.Joe fell on the floor and his eyes widened seeing Saemi like this. It made h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter