Marriage

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They came back to Korea two days after their trip. This time Saemi didn’t come back alone but with L.Joe beside her. The present that her brothers were talking about was placed in her garage. They bought her a new car, a SLS AMG Mercedes Benz. Saemi couldn’t describe how happy she was to get the car, she won’t need to ride the taxi anymore to go to her office.

L.Joe on the other side was not that happy, he said he couldn’t send Saemi to her office anymore. He enjoyed seeing her every morning and every night when he sent her back home. That means less time to meet since they’re both really busy.

The few weeks passed by without any problems between them and they enjoyed each other presents. Until one day when unexpected guests came to Saemi’s house.

The door bell rang nonstop as Saemi quickly as possible went down the stairs. She didn’t even look at the intercom as she opened the door. Instantly her eyes widened and slowly a big bright smiled appeared on her face.

“Mom! Dad!” She jumped into her mother’s arm first and hugged her tightly. She then turned to her father and hugged him lightly. Her father was more to the serious and quite side so she always kept some distant from her father. She let them in and they settled in the living room.

“Would you like something to drink?” Saemi asked with a bright smiled.

“Juices will be fine.” Her mother said with a loving motherly smiled. Saemi went to the kitchen and took two glasses she then poured apple juice that she took from the refrigerator. She then brought it to the living room, setting down the two glasses of juice on the table in front of them.

“The house is really beautiful. I guess Sunggyu did a good job like he told me.” Mrs. Kim said with a light chuckled. Saemi shook her head a little with a smiled. “Sunggyu oppa always likes to brat but what he said is true. I really love the house.”

“How are you mom and dad? I haven’t seen you for quite some time.” Saemi asked.

“We’re fine as always. I can see you are fine too, your face looks like its glowing.” Mrs. Kim teased with a small sly smiled. Saemi touched her face but her smiled didn’t leave her face. Guess what people said was true, love made you more beautiful. “Guess that’s the power of love.” Mrs. Kim added.

Saemi just answered it with a light chuckled.

“Your brothers are here, do you know?” Mr. Kim turned to speak with his hoarse deep voice. Saemi always fear her father a bit. His deep voice meant authority no one can’t denied. She always respects her father and always followed whatever he said. Saemi turned to him and gave a small respectful smiled. “I didn’t know that. Are all three of them here?” She asked, lowering her voice a bit, different when she spoke with her mother.

As an answer her father just nodded. “They said they will come here later.” Her father added.

Just when he finished talking the doorbell rang. Saemi excused herself and went to the door. She looked at the intercom and opened the door.

“Oppas…” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter