Birthday Girl

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At night they decided to have barbeque outside near the beach. Saemi went out from her room and into the elevator, she arrived at the lobby and he looked for L.Joe, but he was not there. She thought maybe he already went to the beach to help set up the barbeque. She went out from the resort and went to the place that they promised to set the barbeque.

When she arrived there, no one was there. The table was empty and there was a grill there. “Did I come to the wrong place?” Saemi thought to herself and scratched her head.

“Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~” She heard voices singing and turned around. Her eyes widened in surprised to see Suzi holding the cake and sang the song with L.Joe, Kris and Luhan.

“Happy birthday to Kim Saemi~ Happy birthday to you~!” Saemi laughed when the boys sang in a high and wrong pitched. Suzi could only roll her eyes but then gave a huge smiled to Saemi.

“Come on blow up the candle.” Suzi said excitedly.

“Umm… What day is today?” Saemi asked and blinked innocently.

“It’s 2nd August, your birthday, pabo.” Kris said and rolled his eyes playfully.

“Oh, I guess it is.” Saemi shrugged.

“Since when you got amnesia?” L.Joe asked teasingly and raised an eyebrow.

“There’s been a lot going on and I guess it’s just slipped from my mind.” Saemi rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly.

“Yeah, yeah okay. Quickly, blow up the candle. I want to eat the cake!” Luhan said excitedly. Saemi chuckled and blew up the candle. They clapped their hands and then put the cake on the table.

“Thank you guys, for this. I really appreciate it.” Saemi thanked them.

“No problem chingu! Now, let’s start the barbeque!” Suzi shouted enthusiastically. The boys cheered and then they started to take the things from the car that they bought earlier. Kris, L.Joe and Luhan started to grill the meats, while the girls set up the table. Suddenly, Saemi’s phone rang and with a huge smiled plastered on her face she answered the call.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGSAENG!!!” The three voices of her brother shouted through the speaker. Saemi got to hold the phone away from her ear. She laughed and put back the phone to her ear, they were calling in three-way call since they all in different places.

“Thank you oppa.” Saemi said.

“Sorry we couldn’t celebrate together this year Saemi-ah. “Himchan said sadly, she could already imagine her second brother pouted.

“It’s okay oppa, I understand that you’re all busy. Even I’m busy too.” Saemi shrugged good-naturedly even though they couldn’t see it.

“Yah, Myungsoo, you’re in China. You didn’t celebrate her birthday with her?” Sunggyu asked to Myungsoo. Saemi started to panic a bit since her other brothers, except Myungsoo didn’t know that she went on a trip with Kris, Luhan and Suzi.

“I’m in Hong Kong now hyung, if I’m still in China I wouldn’t be calling her.” Myungsoo said.

“Oh right, you told me that before.” Sunggyu said.

“You’re getting old Sunggyu oppa.” Saemi chuckled and the rest of her brothers laughed except Sunggyu of course, could be heard.

“Kim Saemi how could you say that to someone who bought you an awesome present for your birthday?” Sunggyu asked.

“Oh! You bought me a present? What is it?” Saemi asked excitedly.

“You’ll see it when you return to Korea.” Sunggyu said making it sounded suspense.

“Yeah, take all the credit when we all help chose the present for her.” Myungsoo said and Saemi could imagine him rolled his eyes.

“Hyung, you are so mean.” Himchan said.

“Okay, okay, it’s a present from all of us, happy now?!” Sunggyu shouted through the speaker. Saemi chuckled.

“Absolutely.” Himchan and Myungsoo said at the same time. They talked and argued for a few more minutes and then hang up.

They started their little feast and enjoyed eating together. L.Joe made a meat wrapped and fed to Saemi. She smiled and chewed it happily. Luhan also did the same to Suzi. Kris looked back and forth at the couples and pouted unhappily.

“Hello? Can you see there’s a lonely guy here? Don’t make me jealous with your lovey-dovey act.” Kris sulked and ate a me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter