It Hurts

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe woke up with a big headache. He sat up and looked around the unfamiliar place. He was sure that he was not in his hotel room, it was not even the hotel that he stayed in. He looked down on his self and he noticed that he didn’t wear a shirt. He looked under the blanket and he was only wearing his boxer. He felt some movement beside him and he looked to the side. His eyes widened seeing a girl lying there.

She was only wearing her undergarment. L.Joe quickly got up from the bed and searched for his clothes. The place was in a mess with clothes thrown everywhere on the floor. L.Joe took his car key after he finished putting his clothes on. Looking at the girl one last time, he left the place without a second thought. He went to ground floor and to the parking lot. He went inside his car and tried to remember what happen last night.

He was at the Wu’s party and there he met Saemi for the first time in weeks. She looked really beautiful and elegant. When he met her, he felt like hugging her tightly and never let her go. It was hard for him to just stand there looking at her like they just met for the first time. He wanted to ask her how she was doing, did she missed him like he did or was she happy with Taemin by her side.

Just remembering about her made him almost go crazy. It was one of the reason why he decided to come to China because he knew, if he stayed in Korea he couldn’t stop himself from meeting her. He didn’t want to be cold to her but he couldn’t face her when he remembered she lied to him. He promised he would be there whenever she needed him but now he didn’t know if he could keep that promise. He clenched his fists and leaned his head on the steering wheel. Trying to remember how he ended up in the hotel with a girl he never met before.

He remembered how he was so devastated that he drowned himself in alcohol, drinking it without care in the world. He remembered how he stumbled on the floor and the people around him looked at him in questions and disgust. He remembered a girl helped him stood up and whispered something in his ear. He nodded without hesitation and that was how he ended up in the hotel with that girl.

He shook his head vigorously and started the engine of his car. He sped off to the hotel he stayed in.

------------------

“A what?” Saemi asked and stared at the three figures in front of her. Her eyes were puffy because of her non-stop crying last night after she returned to the hotel. But the three persons in front of her didn’t ask anything about it. Instead they said something else.

“A trip! With us!” Suzi said excitedly. Is it just Saemi or Suzi looked so excited lately? I guess that’s the power of love.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I got to go back to Korea today.” Saemi said. Suzi pouted and cling on her arm. “Come on Saemi… I haven’t met you for a long time. Can you postpone your flight for at least another two days and come with us?” Suzi whined.

“Yeah come on. Pleaseeee~~” Kris joined in and cling on Saemi’s other arm. He pouted trying to act cute. Saemi leaned back with wide eyes. “Seriously Kris oppa, you freaking me out.” She then turned to Luhan. “Is he always like this oppa?” She asked with an eyebrow raised.

Luhan shrugged. “Only with you I guess.” He snickered. Saemi rolled her eyes. They just met for only two days and they decided to drop the formalities. Kris said it was more fun like that because he could tease Saemi whenever he want to without adding formalities at the end of her name. Hearing what he said, Saemi could only sigh.

“Fine, I’ll go.” Saemi gave up. Suzi squealed followed by Kris. Saemi and Luhan just looked at him and shook their heads. They sat at the couch at the lobby. Suzi of course sat with Luhan, he slung an arm around her and pulled her closed.

Kris sat beside Saemi. He looked at the couple in front of him and glanced at Saemi.  He stretched his arm behind Saemi’s back. “Don’t even think about it Wu Yi Fan.” Saemi said with her arms crossed and her right thigh crossed on her lefts.  She didn’t even look at Kris.

Suzi and Luhan burst into laughter. Kris pouted and sighed. Saemi smiled a little remembering how silly Kris could be.

“Anyway, where are we going for this trip?” Saemi asked.

“Don’t know.” All three of them said at the same time. Saemi’s jaw dropped. “What? You invited me to go on a trip but you don't know where?” She asked incredulously. The three of them nodded their heads innocently like little children.

Face palmed.

----------------

“Wo men yi yang su du, kuai zhao huo de jia su du~~”  Luhan sang a Chinese song that was on the radio. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter