The Unexpected Guest

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They walked around the mall searching for the dresses that they like to go to the party tonight. They also bought some accessories to match with their dresses. After three hours of shopping they decided to get something to eat. They chose a small hot pot restaurant that didn’t have many customers in it and sat at a corner.

They ordered their foods and drowned into conversation.

“I haven’t been to the café for a long time. How is everyone?” Saemi asked her.

“Jinyoung oppa is as usual, cheerful and sometimes annoying.” Suzi rolled her eyes. Saemi chuckled a bit. Suzi continued, “While for Daehyun, he quitted few days after you quit.”

Saemi eyes widened. “What? Where is he now?”

“He said he went back to his hometown at Busan. He works as a mechanic at his friend’s place.” Suzi said. Saemi nodded, she suddenly remembered the sudden confession from Daehyun. She wondered how he was doing now. She looked at her friend with a smiled.

“So, Luhan-ssi was the guy that you were talking about huh?” Saemi wiggled her eyebrows. Suzi giggled looking at her reaction. “Yeah…” She stated shyly.

“I’m curious, how did you meet him anyway?” Saemi asked and leaned back on her seat.

“Hmm… It may sound weird but I always change job from time to time. I love getting experience at different places. I work at a restaurant before as a waitress for three months. And I met him there he was the CEO of the place. From that day we started contacting each other often; even when I quit he stills keep in contact with me. Two months after that we started dating and as you can see now. It had been a year since I met him.” Suzi said with a smiled. Saemi could see the genuine happiness from her and unconsciously she started to smile as well.

“Talking about CEO, it’s like a story between you and L.Joe right?” Suzi asked with tilted of her head. Saemi smiled slowly disappeared when his name was being mention. She looked down on the table like it was a very interesting to see. Suzi saw the sudden changed of the emotion and grow worried. “Saemi… How… How is your relationship with L.Joe?” She asked carefully, afraid that the words that she said might hurt Saemi.

Saemi let out a deep sighed; she’s being holding it for a long time. And she really needed to talk about it to someone. Meeting Suzi again was a good chance for her to get her emotion straight again. She slowly looked up to Suzi who looked at her with a worried expression. With a deep breath Saemi started to tell her what happened when she quit her job at Angel Café.

----------------

“Okay this story is too complicated.” Suzi bit the end of her chopstick. While they were eating, Saemi told the whole story about her, L.Joe and Taemin.

“And you are an heiress. There are too many things to absorb at such a small amount of time.” Suzi shook her head a little. There were just too many things going on that she didn’t know. Saemi smiled a little and drink her water.

“So… what are you going to do now? If you accept Taemin back into your life, then what about L.Joe?” Suzi asked.

Saemi sighed for the umpteenth time that day. “I really don't know. My brothers like Taemin and I don't know about my parents. I’m not even sure with my own feelings. I don't know where my heart really lean to. I think both of them are important to me and I don't want to lose them. I know I sounded selfish for keeping them like that, especially Byunghun…” At the mention of him, she suddenly felt like someone squeezed her heart so hard that it suffocating.

“I can’t keep in contact with him for weeks already… he never likes this before. I wonder if I did something to him that makes him like this. I wonder if he really hates me this time. I’m really confused right now Suzi-ah.” Saemi clenched her hand into fist as she felt tears started to appear on her eyes. Suzi felt pity for her friend. She put a hand on Saemi’s hand on the table and gently squeezed it in comfort. “Don’t worry Saemi-ah, I’m sure L.Joe didn’t hate you. He never hates you right? Tell me… Do you believe in destiny?”

Saemi looked up to meet Suzi smiled at her genuinely. “If you do, then I’m sure that one of them is your destiny. And that destiny will bring you the one to you.”

Saemi smiled a bit and she was happy that Suzi was here to listen to her problem. She does believe in destiny and she was hoping her destiny will show her the way to her love life.

---------------

Saemi took a deep breath as she went out from her room and into the elevator. She reached the ground floor and went out from it. Instantly all eyes were on her and whispered could be heard as she walked out from the hotel. She waited in front of the hotel for her friend to pick her up. Passerby would always look at her more than twice. She felt a little un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter