Anger and Disappointment

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Around midnight, Taemin and Saemi went back home. He parked his car at his house and then walked Saemi to her house. Her head was down because she felt confused right now. With all the things that happened between her and Taemin, does this mean she really accept Taemin back into her life? Does this mean that she gave him another chance? Does this mean… she loves him?

As she was thinking she didn’t see the path in front of her. She stumbled forward but unfortunately Taemin was right beside her and caught her before she fell on her face on the floor.

“Woah, be careful there.” Taemin said with a wide smiled. He was content to know that Saemi accepted him in her life again.

“Neh, thank you.” Saemi said quietly. They arrived in front of the door of her house and Saemi couldn’t seem to look up to his face.

“Why won’t you look at me?” Taemin asked with a smiled. Saemi slowly looked up to his face with a blank expression. “Huh?” She seems confused that made Taemin furrowed his eyebrows. Shouldn’t she be happy about this like he is?

“Are you okay?” He asked, concerned. Saemi snapped out from her blank expression and tried to crack a small smiled. “I’m okay. Why would I be not?”

Taemin smiled hearing her answer. He took her hands and gently squeezed it. “Thank you for spending this birthday with me. It’s more meaningful since I spent it with you and…” He paused for a while and stare into her eyes. Saemi just look back into his eyes. His eyes shimmered with happiness that it made her think back whether she made the right decision.

“Thank you for accepting me back into your life Saemi.” He finished.

“No… problem Taemin.” Saemi smiled a bit. She felt like she wanted to cry. She didn’t know why she felt like that. She just felt like that.

Slowly Taemin started to lean in. Saemi eyes widened seeing the gap between them getting closer. Her heart was beating faster than ever but not because she was nervous…

At the last minute she turned her head away and Taemin kissed her cheek instead of her lips. He seems taken aback by her action but didn’t really show it. He just smiled back to her.

“You must’ve been tired. Go in inside and get a good night rest.”

“Neh, you too. Good night Taemin.” Saemi said slowly and went inside her house. When the door closed, Taemin let out a sighed and run his fingers through his hair. He looked back and smirked. He put his hands inside his pocket and walked to his house.

He gripped the steering wheel until his knuckles turned pale.  His head leaned on his arms. Taemin did kissed Saemi on the cheek but from his angle it looked like they kissed on the lips. He was there an hour ago before they arrived, looking at her house because he was worried. He couldn’t contact her because her phone was broke, he didn’t know where to find her. His last solution was to wait for her at her house and made sure she arrived home safe.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter