Hello?

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saemi woke up at the sound of her alarm clock. She switched it off and climbed off of her bed. She went to her bathroom and took a shower. After that she wore her clothes and then she went downstairs to the kitchen to eat her breakfast. She took a box of cereal and a bottle of milk which she bought last night. She looked at her watch and it showed 8.10am. After she was done with her breakfast she washed the dishes.

She went on her front door and wore her shoes. She locked the door to her house and started walking. Today, she wants to find a job. She couldn't rely on her parents only. She hate to burden them. She wanted to be independent for once. She took the bus to Seoul city.

Once she arrived there, she could see that the place was so busy. With a deep breath she started looking for a job.

-------------------

He swiftly parked his Audi R8 at the parking lot and went out from his car. He went to the elevator and went to the first floor. He walked out from the elevator after fixing his tie. Five of his assistants were already there waiting for him.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Lee." The men bowed. Mr. Lee or Lee Byunghun, was the boss of the largest and most popular mall in Seoul. His friends called him by the name L.Joe.

They followed behind him while L.Joe looked at the big mall that his family owns. Now as the heir he had to take over the mall now. He was on his usual visits to the mall to see how it was going. Whether there were any complains or not, whether the workers did their work or just skipped off the work.

He walked with his hands inside his pockets and went up the escalator.

"Report." L.Joe said to one of his assistant. Hyukjin hastily opened the file with shaking hands. He cleared his throat and read the report.

"The new shoes shop sells are increasing rapidly and the customers are satisfied with the services. The new stocks from Japan will arrive in 3 days. And we have a problem with the US stockers..." Hyukjin said the last word slowly.

L.Joe abruptly stopped in his tracks and turned to face his assistant with a serious face. "What's wrong with it?" He asked sternly.

"Umm... Since the global markets are increasing, their stocks prices are increasing too." Hyukjin said.

"What? We already deal the prices and now they want the prices to be increased?!" He asked angrily. Hyukjin only managed a nod while hiding his face behind the file. L.Joe sighed and turned towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter