That Person

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Saemi went to work as usual. She pushed the glass door with a bright smiled on her face. “Good morning everyone!” She greeted them. Suzi who was putting the chair down heard her and quickly went to her with a worried face. “Saemi-ah, are you okay? Are you sick? Why didn't you come to work yesterday? We were worried sick! We thought something bad happen to you? Are you still feeling unwell? Did you go see the doctor?” Suzi bombarded Saemi with questions.

“Wow holds up there miss Suzi.” Saemi held out her hands. Suzi instantly shut up . Saemi gave a smiled to her. “I’m perfectly fine as you can see right now. I’m even smiling right now.” She said. Suzi let out a sigh of relief. “I’m glad. But why didn't you come to work yesterday?” She asked.

Saemi dig her mind for an answer. How can she tell her that L.Joe came to her house drunk, and then they spent their day together yesterday?

“Just… Something came up and I got to stay home. Nothing big.” Saemi shrugged it off. Suzi eyed her suspiciously. “Are you telling me the truth?” She asked.

“Of course I am.” Saemi defended herself and blinked innocently. Suzi still looked at her suspiciously. “I don’t-“

“SAEMI-AH!!!” A voice shouted and instantly Saemi was greeted by a tight hugged by Jinyoung. Daehyun just stood behind him. “I’m glad you are fine! We were so worried about you!” He shouted dramatically. Daehyun rolled his eyes. “Hyung stop embarrassing yourself.” He stated emotionlessly.

Jinyoung turned around and glared at him, and then he turned back to Saemi with a bright smiled. “You’re okay now right? You’re not emotional anymore right?” He asked.

“Jinyoung oppa!” Suzi warned him. Jinyoung noticed what he just said and cupped his mouth with his eyes widened. Saemi chuckled looking at him. “I’m okay now and not emotional anymore.” She answered.

“I’m glad.” Jinyoung smiled. Saemi smiled back at him and then her eyes darted to Daehyun and it stayed there. Suzi glanced at Saemi and Daehyun and knew that Saemi wanted to talk to Daehyun alone. “Jinyoung oppa. Let’s go to the kitchen, we need to arrange the plates and utensils.” Suzi said to him. Jinyoung looked at her. “But we already did that.” He said. Suzi sighed and face palmed herself. “Then let’s do it again.” She said and grabbed Jinyoung’s arm. She dragged him to the kitchen, leaving Saemi and Daehyun alone.

Saemi bit her lips and played with her sleeves. Daehyun just stood there with his hands inside his pocket and looking somewhere else. He looked calm but yet his heart was drumming inside his chest. “Umm… Daehyun…” Saemi started. Daehyun turned his head and looked at her. “Are you mad at me?” She asked.

“Why would I be mad at you?” He asked. Saemi looked down on the floor. Her fingers didn't stop playing with the end of her sleeves. “You know… few days ago…”

“I’m not mad at you. You did nothing wrong.” Daehyun cut her off. Saemi lifted up her head and looked at him. Daehyun was gently staring at her. Saemi couldn’t read what his feelings right now. Daehyun gave a small smiled and then walked away. Saemi looked at his retreating figure and sighed. She walked to the back to change to her uniform.

----------------

Time went by rather quickly and it was time for lunch. The familiar black Audi R8 GT parked in front of the Angel Café. Saemi was taking orders from customers. Her smiled was back and this time it was a genuine smiled. L.Joe went inside the café and sat at one of the table.

He looked at her with a gentle smiled. He just loves the way Saemi smiled and talked politely to the customers. He looked at her every move and everyone who saw him would definitely know he was star struck. Saemi just came out from the kitchen after putting the dirty plates at the sink. She saw L.Joe sitting at one of the table and brightened. L.Joe waved at her a bit and she walked up to him.

“Can I take your order sir?” She asked with a smiled. L.Joe just stared at her with a creepy smiled on his face. “Uhh… Sir? Can you hear me?” Saemi waved her hand in front of L.Joe. He kept his smiled. “You don’t need to be so formal with me. I thought we already drop the formalities.” He said.

“We did. But in here you are the boss of Angel Café, CEO Lee. As a worker I should know how to act professionally different when we meet outside of work.” She stated. L.Joe like her professional way, it made him fell for her more. “You are so charming. You know that right?” L.Joe blinked his eyes at her like a fan boy.

Saemi shook her head with a smiled. “You’re funny CEO Lee.” She said.

“I’m serious though.” L.Joe still said in his fanboying mode. Saemi chuckled. “Araso. Can I take your order now?” She asked. L.Joe finally ordered something and then Saemi walked away to the kitchen to put the order on the counter.

Outside of the café, three handsome men were walking towards the café. Girls who looked at them would stop on their tracks and stared at their perfect looks. Only the second youngest of the boy was smiling at the girls while the other two were just with their poker faces, especially the youngest one.

They pushed the glass door as Saemi just went out from the kitchen. The second one brightened and ran to her. “BABY!!” He shouted excitedly. Saemi looked up and she stumbled a bit because of the sudden tight bear hug. “I missed you so much!” He cooed and tightened his hugged. L.Joe who sat at the table gawked and his eyes widened. Who the heck is the guy that hugged Saemi and called her baby?! His hands balled into fists and he glared at the guy.

“H-Himchan oppa?” She asked breathless. Himchan pulled away from the hugged. “The one and only.” He gave a cheesy grinned. Saemi broke into a wide smiled. “Oppa! You came!” She squealed and hugged him again. Some of the customers laughed and smiled widely at the reunion, while some others were annoyed because of the noisiness they made.

“Hey hey we’re here too.” Another voice said. Saemi pulled away from the hugged and brightened even more to see the other two more handsome guys. “Sunggyu oppa! Myungsoo oppa!” She squealed and hugged the both of them. “I missed oppas so much!” She said and released the hugged.

“We miss you too dongsaeng.” Myungsoo patted her head.

“I thought you said you will come on Saturday.” Saemi said.

“I did, but someone just wanted to see you so much that he annoyed me to death to come earlier.” Sunggyu eyed Himchan who slung an arm around Saemi. “What can I do? I missed my baby so much. Did anyone tell you that you got skinnier?” He held Saemi’s shoulders and scanned her from head to toe.

“No, you’re the first one oppa.” Saemi said. “Aigoo… Don’t worry now that oppas are here we will cook for you every single day.” Himchan said.

“Says you, you’re not the one who got to take care of the company. Himchan hyung will cook. I don’t.” Myungsoo said. Sunggyu held up his hand too. “Me too. I’m not too, I’m a very busy man.” He said.

“Why do you like to bully me?!” Himchan pouted and Saemi laughed. “Oppas, you should go to my house. I’m working right now. “ Saemi said.

“We’ll stay here until you’re work end.” Sunggyu said. Himchan and Myungsoo nodded their heads. Saemi scratched her head. “Are you sure about that? You’ll get bored and work ended at 10pm.”

“We are very sure baby.” Himchan cooed and pinched her cheeks.

“Besides, we can see if any guys try to flirt with you and then we can beat him up.” Myungsoo said and punched his fist on his palm. Saemi giggled. “Oppa, you can’t do that to the customers.”

“I don’t care. They messed with you they got to answer to Kim Myungsoo.” Myungsoo smiled at her.

“And Kim Himchan too!” Himchan butted in. Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

“Araso. Go take your seats and I’ll be right there to take your orders.” Saemi said. Sunggyu, Himchan and Myungsoo went to take seats at the table. Which was exactly beside L.Joe. While they were walking L.Joe glared at them one by one. “What’s up with that guy over there?” Himchan whispered to Sunggyu when they sat on the chair. “Don’t know, don’t care.” Sunggyu shrugged.

L.Joe glanced at them and then looked back in front. “Who are they? Why did they hug her? And one of them even called her baby? Are they her siblings? But she said she didn't have any siblings? Or are they her boyfriend? Couldn’t be… three of them are her boyfriend or only one of them?” L.Joe was thinking deeply who the three guys beside him were. What annoyed him more was that they all taller than him.

Saemi came out from the kitchen holding a tray of foods. Her smiled never left her face. She was so happy to meet her brothers again. She walked to L.Joe’s seat and put his food on the table. “Enjoy the food.” She bowed to L.Joe.

“Sae-“L.Joe didn't get to finish when Saemi ignored him and went to the next table. Which was the table where her brothers sat. L.Joe looked at her. That big smiled on her face kind of made him felt uncomfortable because she was giving that smiled to others guys. It was supposed to be for him!

“Oppas, what do you want to eat?” She asked brightly. Himchan glanced at the side and saw L.Joe looked at his little sister. Then he turned back to Saemi. Himchan gestured for her to come closer. Saemi raised her eyebrows but bent down to Himchan. L.Joe almost jumped from his chair when he saw Himchan whispered something to Saemi’s ear too closely. Fortunately, he held his chair until his hands turned white.

“Do you know that guy which is next to our table?” Himchan whispered to her. Saemi turned her head to L.Joe’s table. “Don’t look.” Himchan whispered quickly and cupped her chin.

L.Joe gritted his teeth and his eyes turned hard. He could feel his blood boiling inside him. Myungsoo quietly looked at L.Joe and smirked. He could already sense that something was up between L.Joe and Saemi. Sunggyu was only the clueless one. He looked between Himchan and Saemi then looked at Myungsoo who was smirking. He scratched his not itching head and blinked his small eyes.

“Yes I know him.” Saemi whispered. Himchan smirked. “Does he like you?” He asked. Saemi stayed quiet and Himchan knew he had hit the bulls’ eye. “Interesting.” Himchan said and pulled back. Saemi blinked and stared at him. She straightened up

“What are you guys talking about?”  Sunggyu asked. Himchan just smiled. “Just watch.” Himchan said. He stood up from his seat and walked near Saemi.  He put both of his hands on Saemi’s cheeks and he bent down closer to her, like he was going to kiss her on the lips.

“Oppa, what are you doing?!” Saemi frantically whispered.

“Shh… I just want to know something.”  Himchan came cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter