BTS's One Year Mark!!

All About BTS (Facts,info,videos,pics,schedule)

It's the 13th now XD

But I am not posting any special chapter and I am sad to tell you that I may not... This may not be important to most of you for me to post a chapter or anything but it's for me... I have had this 'All About BTS' around the time Bangtan debuted (maybe after they debuted by few weeks). I have posted nearly everything they did but I stopped like few months ago... It's not that I am lazy or something but it's just I am busy and everything.

Through all this time I am sorry if I disappointed anyone but I will make sure to try my best to post more once my summer vacation starts!! I will try to post something tomorrow or the day after it considering Bangtan's debut anniversary!! Everything ahead is just something that sincerely comes from my heart as an army. I will be glad if some of you read it and it you don't want to then it's totally fine!!

But I am here to congratulate each and every Army out there!! Whether you guys joined from the beginning or joined later on we will all be suporting Bangtan till the end... Right? BTS didn't have a big fandom at the beginning of their path to be idols by that I mean their predebut days... These guys were their since 2012 and they had a very small fan base but they didn't lose their passion to be idols instead, they were always trying their best to show people that they are one of the best!! Starting from awesome tracks they posted to derpy and funny things they posted in their blog to even replying to fans on twitter and the fancafe!! At some point I was unsure myself if these guys will debut or not but I reminded myself that music isn't about how talented is someone or a group of people, it's about how much quality this person or this group holds!! Being a fan of Daenamhyup too (before Bangtan's debut) and knowing  that Rapmon will be a part of BTS I was really looking forward to their debut!! And they didn't even disappoint us with their debut! They were one from the outstanding rookies in 2013. Even though they might have received hate because people kept pointing that they are having 'B.A.P' style... I never agreed to that!! These guys are so far from B.A.P, I am not saying it in a bad way though... I am pointing put that there styles are different and I don't even know why some people thought that BTS are copying B.A.P while it was clear that they didn't. I am glad I haven't thought like that too because I am a big fan of B.A.P and I am 100% sure if some is or not copying them :P

Bangtan had a small fan base before their debut as I have mentioned but it grewkarpger after their debut but they still didn't gain the attention they deserves I believe... Until earlier this year many people have gotten into them after the album 'School Luv Affair' was released!! This fandom is still growing larger too and I am glad of that and I hope it keeps growing even bigger than it is now!! One thing that haven't changed a single bit over this whole year is the passion these guys have!! They are still as hardworking as I have first known them!! Even though they have debuted they are still humble and even more hardworking. They are trying to prove their talent and abilities to everyone!! True that they were having a strong group bond even before debut but I believe that they have gotten even more stronger due to everything they have went through from criticism they have received from some people to even hardships they have gone through in training!! Rapmonster I believe have went throught the most as many of you can tell if you have seen The 4 Things Show (I will be posting the link later). I can tell it was very hard for him to turn to an idol after being an underground rapper!! I am glad though that Daenamhyup are supporting him!!

I am glad that I have been of them because seriously not every year we have outstanding groups in kpop!! If it is then it's probably 2 or something...

2012 was packed up with rookies but I am not going to mention any names so I won't receive hate... 2013 I believe we all know the answer unless some of you have different opinions!! (I am speaking of groups by the way) 2014 I believe will be Winner or Team B if they debut... Excuse me if you are not liking me mentioning other groups here...

If Bangtan haven't debuted then 2013 will be a year with no special group!! I know we may not have a fandom as bits as other fandom other fandoms but what I am happy for is that until now we are one of the fandoms that try to not start fights!! We are one fandom who support some other groups and not hate them!! We are a fandom with the most amazing leader that can lead all these boys wisely and write really deep meaningful lyrics! We are a fandom with a baby faced rapper that can sometimes look younger than his age but be able to pull a completely opposite look on stage. We are a fandom with an awesome dancer than can actually be really random and greasy all the time but is actually a really great dancer than can even rap really well!! We are a fandom with an oldest who actaually acts as the oldest and can control the boys like a mom but can be cute at times. We are a fandom known for having a young boys with a really awesome body yet a has a baby face. We are a fandom known to have a visual who is not officially the visual but has a handsome face that got him to even be compared to his senior! He is one of the idols who give awesome fan service and can get very touchy with fans!! We are one one of the fandoms known to have a maknae that got every one fangirl on how cute he is but can get really mature at times. Lastly, We are one fandom that have 7 guys that can have talent in everything and be able to pull handsome faces while being derpy, cute, funny, random, and basically have everything a group needs. 

I want to thank those of you who wished me luck in school~ And thank every one who actually subscribed, upvotes, and took time to check my updates!! When I first made this I didn't know that many of you will be up interested in it and never realized that I will be featured one day (few weeks ago) so thanks a lot!!