B-free and BTS

All About BTS (Facts,info,videos,pics,schedule)

 

Well.. yesterday there was some hip hop show in a cafe and b-free ,Rapmon ,and Suga were one of the guests.

Other guests included deepflow, okasian,etc.

But the problem is focused on b-free and Bangtan.

At some point of this issue you could say that b-free's response was really immature.

BUt again there is some wrong side from the Armyz present themselves.

So practically b-free implied that Bangtan are just mere idols(looks only, no talent) he also said that the people present only came to see their handsome boys (Rapmon and Suga)

He also asked Suga about his name.... and was like "So you named like that casue you're sweet.."

I know everyone was pissed because he said that, and I was one of the people pissed.

He also said that they looked like girls, wearing all that makeup......

While the mc was asking questions to the both of Suga and Rapmon considering their decision to become idols instead of completing as underground rappers, b-free started to diss them...

Well.. at this point you could think that b-free really acted in an immature way.

But I guess Armys themselves caused him to do that.

1- They were sitting in the front rows.

2-Few were sqealing.

3- They were taking really a lot of pictures.

4- Whenever it wasn't Rapmon's or Suga's turn to talk they chatted in a loud voice.

5- They were holding banners

6- They were emailing and saying to some rappers that they don't deserve to be with Suga and Rapmon in the same place

7- Fans of idols (all kpop idols with no specific group) bash underground rappers a lot, even before this incident.

Some of the things I mentioned may seem a little ‘normal’ for fans, but underground rappers are not used to do this, and I really mean it. This was something for underground rappers. The fans that came should have not brought this much banners and they should have taken less pictures.

Some may say that it is ‘normal’ for fans to do this…… But excuse me if you gonna do such things just shut your mouth and go to normal events made for such purpose, to squeal and fan girl. This was something for freakin underground rappers, and yes I do look at rapmon and Suga as underground rappers, since THEY are.

I admit that b-free did something immature, even his replies to some fans in twitter were rude (I am not mentioning his reply cause it contains some cursing and inappropriate words.) But please you fans who are cursing him, don’t blame him before you blame the fans of your type that were in the show themselves.

And to the one who are posting about b-free in a rude way in various sites, Stop It. Know about what happened first before bashing.

Like seriously not only b-free was immature, some fans are freakin crazy, some people around here are crazy too.

Like stop PMing me about the blogs I posted in here, which you can see HERE and HERE. Well the blogs basically contain some underground albums and other underground things I have. Stop PMing me about my status, If I want to be a fan of b-free it’s none of your business, and I’ve had that staus for a long time and I am not changing it. Stop telling me to unfriend my best friend who is an underground rapper because I am a btter person than go friend an underground rapper. Like as if I will destroy a long friendship with ym bestfriend casue of a stupid issue. Stop bashing on other underground rappers that don’t have any matter with this. Like seriously.. THEY (underground rappers) DO NOT HATE IDOLS.. THEY JUST HATE THE WAY SOME FANS TREAT IDOLS. In the case of b-free he hated the fact that most people there were for BTS and yes, I agree with him, like the first row was filled with CRAZY fans. I know that he held a little bit of hate toward BTS for copying American artists whatsoever but that was his opinion and I myself am a bit upset of the he said it but again I just reminded myself that underground rappers tend to explain their opinions in a way that may seem a bit 'harsh' since they are always straight forward even in their tracks. 

If someone reading this isn’t believing that b-free is someone nice and considerate, GO AWAY. B-free was and will always be someone of the best people in the planet, and I mean it. Don’t talk about him when you didn’t even see him or even be a fan of him.

Like please think before bashing underground performers/rappers... Rapmon and Suga were ones and I think us being their fans, we should not bash them...

 

In this issue I am not in b-free’s side, since he did exaggerate a bit, but I am not in ARMYs’ side since they did what fans should do in a wrong place. I am in Bangtan’s side, since they didn’t do anything wrong, their fans did !

I am a fan of underground and of Bangtan, and this issue will not change me ~

I hope you do understand my point of view ~

Edited  : 

I see some people are unsubscribing... I don't really see anythig wrong that I am a fan of both Bangtan and B-Free... But if what I said above offended anyone then I am sorry. Again, being a fan of underground and the mainstream kpop isn't wrong but some people have some wrong thoughts about it....

But I guess people are just like that :P