Sunny (Eng ver.)

Snowy - Windy - Rainy - Sunny

Title: Sunny

Summary: Early sunlight…

***

The early cool breeze pours in the room waking up the heavy sleeper Soohyun. He stretches his arms and rubs his eyes. The boy lying next to him has woken up already.

“Soohyunie, you lazy…”

Soohyun smiles and looks at his Dongho unsteadily stepping out from the bathroom to the window. Soohyun’s pajamas top is hanging indifferently on Dongho’s body, which makes him even much smaller. The sweet warm sunbeams bring in an extraordinarily fanciful light. The younger’s sleepy face turns radiant and pure in seconds just like a wild flower in the early morning.

“Come here.”

He takes Dongho’s twist and pulls him into his lap.

“You’re so bad.” Dongho pouts. His eyes lit up looks at the other sulkily. “Stay in bad too late.”

“I love you.”

Hugging Dongho’s waist, he kisses his lips. Soohyun has forgotten when he started loving Dongho. Maybe, it was since the day with a snow-covered sky, a boy with bandaged eyes ran to him. Dongho turned out to be a person that is completely different from what he had expected. He is lazy, selfish, stubborn and arrogant.

But whimsically, Dongho is the one Soohyun loves most.  

“Hyung, I want potato soup.”

“You’re wearing my shirt.”

“Because I love you too.”

***

Sunny. The breeze is warm, the rain has stopped and the snow has no longer fallen