Snowy (Eng ver.)

Snowy - Windy - Rainy - Sunny

Title: Snowy

Summary: Under the white snow…

***

Dongho has got excited since this morning because today, Soohyun will take him to the supermarket.

“Hyung, I want ice-cream. There must be a variety of flavors there.”

He volubly lists things he wants to eat while Soohyun just answers evasively and sits down to help the other wear his shoes. 

“Hyung, we then can have lunch together…”

“If you want…”

He says, intently and carefully tying his shoes.

“Can we go now?”

Dongho puts one hand on Soohyun’s shoulder. The delight can’t be hidden behind his bright eyes.

“Not yet, you must wear your coat.”

Soohyun pulls him up and puts the coat on his body. Dongho s blindly button by button then says with a pout.

“Hyung, is it that cold outside?”

“It’s still snowy.” Soohyun replies. “Give me your hand…”

 “No.” Dongho hides his hand behind his back. “Wearing gloves is annoying.”

“You could wear it before, so can you, now. Don’t be stubborn. Otherwise, you won’t go to the supermarket.”

Soohyun swiftly takes his hand, determinedly forces him to wear Soohyun’s thick wooly gloves.

“Before is before. I didn’t have anyone care for me back then…” Dongho says in a low voice.

“Done.” Soohyun happily dabs his cheeks. “Don’t you want to go to the supermarket? Don’t look at me that plaintively!”

“I am not. Don’t imagine that much.” he looks sternly at the other. “I’m blind, I can’t see anything.”

“I know.”

Laughing it off, Soohyun knows that he should stop make fun of him.

“Let’s go.” Soohyun hugs Dongho’s waist. “Be careful with the perron, I haven’t clear the snow today.”

“I know.”

Dongho snuffles pulling the other’s coat. He carefully takes each step. Snow crunches under their feet. Dongho cranes his neck inhaling deeply. Snow succeeds dust, brings up a pure and indistinct smell. The atmosphere is strangely quiet, as if everything has overslept, except for the snow covering the whole sky.

“It’s not that cold.” Dongho says in discontent.

“It is.” Soohyun stops in his track. “Ah! I forgot this.”

Gently brushing off the snowflakes hanging on Dongho’s hair, Soohyun sneaks his hands behind the other and puts on his hood. Dongho looks bewildered. It’s not the first time, consequently, his heart can’t help but get anxious.

“Hyung…” Dongho looks up. “Don’t do that again."

Soohyun pauses suddenly looking at the younger confusedly.

“Why?”

The fingers on Soohyun’s coat gradually drop.

“Since… since I’m afraid that one day I will rely on you so much”

“Babo, that’s impossible. Once it became a habit, how can I find it easy to give up?”

And he gently kisses on the top of his reddening nose. Without being known, their fingers have intertwined, tightened.