Jelly worm vs Ice cream?

which way?

Jessica open her eyes when she heard Taeyeon lock her room. This is one of rare nights when they sleep on their own room. Taeyeon has kicked her out of Taeyeon’s bedroom saying she need her bed alone for tonight. Jessica pout remembering how cruel Taeyeon kick her out. Meanie! Jessica look at the clock and it shows eleven o’clock in the evening. She furrowed her eyebrow thinking where will Taeyeon go this late when she said she wants to has her room alone.

Jessica peek from her windows and suprprised looking at Taeyeon from head to toe. Taeyeon’s outfit now screaming a bad girl aura. Omo, y! Taeyeon wear a black skinny jeans with rips here and there, black leather belt, black tank top, brown leather jacket. Jessica start her daydreaming about Taeyeon. Her hormone start to raging thinking all the things she would do to Taeyeon. But she snapped out of it when she see that Taeyeon trying to tie her combat boots.  Jessica’s curiousity gets on her, so she walk out her room getting closer to Taeyeon.

“Taenggoo..” Jessica called getting Taeyeon’s attention. Taeyeon lift her head, surprised to look at Jessica standing infront of her with pout on her face and hand crossing infront of her chest. Taeyeon could feel the nagging that about to coming, she knows Jessica still upset she kick her out. She try to look innocent and said, “Oh, sica. Why?” Jessica crouching in front of  Taeyeon,  shove Taeyeon’s hand, help her tie the shoe lace and said,“Where are you going this late? Don’t you said you want to have your room for your own tonight?.” Haha... Just like i thought.

Taeyeon smile and excitedly said,“Owh, Yuri suddenly asked me hang out together. We used to hang outthis late everyday before holiday. And now she has back, we want to hang out again.”  Jessica lift her head from her task tying the shoe lace. She could feel her jealousy rising hearing another women’s name from Taeyeon’s mouth. Yuri? “Who is Yuri? Come to think about it, you’ve never told me about your friends. And where are you going looking like this?” Looking hot and y like this.

Jessica knows that Taeyeon is gorgeous but she doesn’t know that Taeyeon could pull this y looks. Jessica can’t tear her eyes from Taeyeon. Taeyeon looks so y and she could feel if she look any longer, she could launch her self to Taeyeon and kiss her senseless.

She doesn’t want other person seeing her Taenggoo like this. If she has difficulties to restrain her self, how about other people? She afraid other people would trying to make a move to Taeyeon and she could feel her blood boiling just thinking about it.

“Woah woah… Slow down, sica. Yuri is my childhood friend and now she study at the same faculty with me. I have other three friends in campus, I will tell you when I go home later if you want to know about them. And we are going to yuri’s motorcycle gang friends.” Taeyeon explain while trying to calm Jessica by pulling her to sit beside herself. Taeyeon doesn't realize Jessica's jealousy, she thought Jessica only upset because she kick her out.

Hearing motorcycle gang makes Jessica more agitated. Motorcycle gang equals to wild people, wild people equals to drinking, and drinking equals to one night stands. Jessica widened her eyes when she imagining Taeyeon has one night stand with that Yuri girl. No.. no… no….

“Noo!!” Jessica look at Taeyeon sharp in the eyes and said,” You can’t go!!” Taeyeon confusingly look at Jessica and said,”Why?”

Why. Yeah, why? Hearing Taeyeon’s question makes Jessica realize doesn’t has any right to forbid Taeyeon go just because of her jealousy. She is just Taeyeon’s bestfriends. Bestfriends… that’s it! Bestfriend could forbid if it is dangerous things. You are genius Jessica! Jessica praise her self.

“Because it is dangerous going out this late of night Taenggoo. What would you do if there’s drunken man trying to do nasty things to you? Don’t go.” Jessica said while grab Taeyeon’s hand tightly.

Taeyeon smile hearing Jessica’s word. She feel touched for Jessica’s concern. She aqueeze Jessica’s hand lightly and said,“It’s alright sica, you don’t have to worry. This is not my first time do this." Not her first time?! "Beside, Yuri could protect me. She has master the mixed matrial art. You don’t know how cool yuri, she used to beat man twice her size without sweat.” Yuri again!!

Before Jessica could open , They hear the dorm bell rings.“Ting tong..” Taeyeon knows that Yuri has come, so she look at Jessica and innocently trying to reassuring her worried friend.“I have to go now sica, Yuri has come. Don’t worry too much okay? I will be safe with Yuri. I’ll be back around two. Go back to sleep sica. Bye!” Just like that Taeyeon run to the door to meet Yuri.

Jessica run to dorm’s window to look at this Yuri girl who dares to take her Taenggoo this late. She could see Taeyeon walk to someone who sit on a black Suzuki GSX-R750. Jessica then felt her eyes could popped out from her eye socket when she saw Taeyeon hug and kiss Yuri’s cheek. Jessica clench her hand and send mental fire ball to Yuri trying to burn her to death. Jessica laugh evilly while imagine a burnt Yuri. After Jessica satisfied, she starts to  think what should she do to show Yuri that Taeyeon is her property. Like a light bulb show in her head, she nod her head and walk outside the dorm towards Taeyeon.

Yuri gave helmet to Taeyeon when the door open. She looks surprised when Jessica walk towards Taeyeon. She began her inspection at Jessica silently. She wants to know who is she and why is she here. When Jessica arrived in front of Taeyeon, she smile sweetly at Taeyeon.

“Why sica, is there something you want to say to me?” Taeyeon asked Jessica. “No, Taenggoo. I just want to see you for the last time before you go.” Jessica answer and then took the helmet from Taeyeon’s hand. She help Taeyeon wear the helmet gently and fasten the strap, she then continue to zip up Taeyeon’s Jacket. After she satisfied, she open Taeyeon’s helmet’s glass and kiss her nose. She did it all without glance a bit at Yuri. She wants to show Yuri her territory.

Jessica then said,” Taenggo, be careful.” Jessica step closer to Taeyeon then hug her while saying her goodbye,”I will wait for you at OUR room so don’t come back too late.” Jessica put a lot of pressure at the word ‘our’ while throw a piercing glare at Yuri. Don’t make a move on Taeyeon, she is mine. She smile satisfiedly when Yuri said nothing. Yuri still trying to grasp the situation. When Jessica think Yuri has got what she trying to say, she loosen the hug and take a step back.

Taeyeon who knows nothing about war that happening, look at Jessica who smile sadly. Jessica trying to make Taeyeon stay. Taeyeon began to wavering if she should go or not seeing Jessica looks so worry about her safety. But she made up her mind to go because she hasn’t hang out with Yuri for a long time. Taeyeon then asked Jessica to go back inside the dorm so she could go. Jessica nod her head and walk back to the dorm. When she almost arrived at the door, she hear Yuri said.

“Let’s have fun like we used to, Taeng BABY. Hug me tight!” Jessica turn her body to glare at Yuri. But this time Yuri throw another glare at Jessica and mentally challenge her. You just wait at home, I will have fun with my baby now! Jessica widened her eyes when she received the message and throw another glare. Taeyeon is my baby! Don’t you dare do anything funny to her! Just wait, I will make regret you ever challenge me!

Taeyeon realize that Jessica and Yuri throwing glare at each other. She felt confused because she is sure Yuri and Jessica doesn’t know each other, so why are they like this. Taeyeon then tapped Yuri’s shoulder to break the glaring contest.

“Yuri let’s go, we already late." Then she turn to Jessica and said," Sica, go inside, it’s not safe out here. If you sleepy don’t wait for me, just sleep.” Hearing Taeyeon’s interruption, Jessica and Yuri reluctantly break their eye contact and relent to Taeyeon’s wish. When Taeyeon has makes sure Jessica inside the dorm, she left with Yuri.

Jessica go inside the dorm fuming. She cursing Yuri. “Who does she think she is calling my Taenggo, BABY? I don’t even call Taenggoo like that! That’s it, I will change Taenggoo’s name to Goo Baby!” She go inside her room and call her father’s assistant.

“Hello, I want you to find every information about Yuri. She is Taeyeon’s childhood friend and take the same faculty with Taeyeon. I want the information tomorrow!” Jessica disconnect the call and throw her phone on her bed.

Suddenly Jessica feel insecure. Yuri is Taeyeon’s childhood friend, she knows everything about her, she close to Taeyeon’s family, she knows Taeyeon’s secrets. Jessica slumped her shoulder and lay on her bed with hand over her eyes feeling defeated. Feeling of losing Taeyeon crawling inside her heart. Jessica feels like crying so she dash to Taeyeon’s room and throw her self at Taeyeon’s bed. She inhale Taeyeon’s lingering scent and feel a little calm. Lying on Taeyeon’s bed brought back their memories especially their first kiss, so Jessica smile.

Jessica then felt confidence thinking about their kiss. Now that she has a competitor, Jessica can’t slacking around. She has to confessed her feeling and makes Taeyeon hers officially. She thinks of a romantic ways to confessed and falls asleep in the middle of thinking.

Back at Yuri. She saw Taeyeon and Jessica’s scene back in campus but she wasn’t sure if Taeyeon and Jessica has a relationship or not. Now that she sure Taeyeon still single, she would give her all to make Taeyeon hers. She will confessed her feelings and hopefully Taeyeon will accept her, afterall Taeyeon has promise to become her wife when they were child.

With Taeyeon. Taeyeon still confused about incident that happen just now. Why did Yuri and Jessica dislike each other? What could she do to make them be friends? She love both of them and she can’t take either side. It’s hard. It’s like making her choose between Jelly worm and Ice cream. Taeyeon sighed thinking if oneday she has to lose either one. “Jelly worm, Ice Cream, Taenggo loves you please stop fighting.”