Sica!!

which way?

"Taenggoo.. Taenggoo.. Wake up... It's dinner time." Jessica sitting on the study chair while shaking Taeyeon to wakes her up. But sadly Taeyeon stubbornly stay in her Dookongland. "Taenggoo.. Taenggoo.." Jessica shaking Taeyeon harder but still she got no reaction. Jessica sighed and said," Taenggoo, you made me do this. Don't blame me for this, it's your fault that you don't want to wake up."

Jessica take a marker from taeyeon's study table and hovering on top of Taeyeon. Slowly and carefully she draw a mole, moustache, eyebrow, and any kind of doodle that she could think about. She look at her masterpiece and laugh loudly. She clutch her stomatch and roll to Taeyeon's side while kicking her foot. Hearing Jessica's loud laugh, Taeyeon stirred and open her eyes. She look at Jessica confusingly trying to find out things that makes her laugh happily.

"Sica, get a grip of your self please... What is it so funny that makes you laugh?" Taeyeon hold Jessica's face with both of her hand and force Jessica to look at her straight in the eye. Jessica's laugh subsidue and finally stop when she see Taeyeon's eyes. Their face so close that they can see each other's eyes colour. They stare at each other's eyes and none of them want to break their staring contest. Taeyeon slowly look at Jessica's lips and she felt a strong desire to taste it, so she close the distance hesistantly.

Taeyeon's movement wakes Jessica from her daze and make her realize Taeyeon's intention. Jessica felt her cheeks hot, she feel shy but deep down she know that just like Taeyeon, she wants to taste Taeyeon's lips. So she close her eyes waiting for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon saw  Jessica closed her eyes, it boast her confidence. She move her right hand from Jessica's cheek to her nape and pull Jessica's head softly. Taeyeon focus her attention on Jessica's lips and keep pulling Jessica closer to her.

Now she could feel each other's breath on their face and their nose has touched.

Feeling something touch her nose, Jessica open her eyes and all that she could see is another brown eyes looking intensely at her. Their breath become irregular, and hearts pounding loudly. They know once one of them makes a small movement, the kiss that they always wanted would happen. Jessica move her hand to caress Taeyeon's smooth cheek slowly. She bite her bottom lip to contain her heart that pounding to hard that could burst any moment.

Taeyeon her lips and decide to end this torture, so she close their distance. When their lips met, it felt like all the desire that they guard tightly has out freely. Jessica move her lips when she felt Taeyeon's lips movement. Their body move with sync. Taeyeon moves her left hand to Jessica's waist and pull her closer to Taeyeon's body.

They stop when their body screamed for air. They look at each other and knows that their desire getting stronger after their first kiss. Suddenly without breaking their eyes contact, Jessica rolled Taeyeon and hovering on top of Taeyeon. She kneeling on top of Taeyeon with her hand beside Taeyeon's head with her elbow supporting her body. Jessica lower her body aiming for Taeyeon's lips. Their kiss become hotter when Jessica tilt Taeyeon's head to get a better angle. Jessica Taeyeon's lips looking for permission. Taeyeon open willingly and start their tounge battle. Slowly Taeyeon move her hand inside Jessica's t-shirt and caressed her flat tummy with invincible abs.

Feeling Taeyeon's cold hand contact with her skin makes Jessica moan in Taeyeon's mouth. Taeyeon snapped  her head backward hearing the moan. She look at Jessica with shocked expression. She felt guilty for giving in to her desire. She felt like she violated her bestfriend. She bite her lips and turn her head avoiding Jessica's eyes. She open to apologize for her act and promise won't do it again and it better to forget this ever happen but stopped when she felt her cheeks squeezed and she forced to look at Jessica.

Jessica knows what Taeyeon's thinking. She knows Taeyeon feel guilty and all that silly thinking. Jessica doesn't want Taeyeon's apologize and promise because she felt like she could die if she stop tasting those lips. So she squeeze Taeyeon's cheek and force her to look her square in the eyes. When she sure she got Taeyeon's attention, she said to Taeyeon," Taenggoo, don't ever think to say sorry cause i'm not. I don't feel sorry we kissed. We do it with each other's consent and i like it. So if you want to apologize and promise not to do it again or you want me to forget about it then don't say anything. I love kissing you."

Taeyeon look at Jessica feeling amazed, how could Jessica knows what is she thinking about. And did she heard right? Jessica love to kiss her? "How do you know what i thought? And is it true? You love to kiss me? Don't you feel strange kissing another women?" Taeyeon never had a relationship before, either with man or women. And although people not so strict about women-women relationship anymore, it's still feel awkward to see it. And they never talked about their preference before so Taeyeon wants to makes sure.

Jessica smile seeing Taeyeon’s unsure expression. She never interested in women before and even now. She just has that attraction toward Taeyeon. Even all the dating that she did, never once she felt like this. And now she sure that she like Taeyeon. Yes, like. She isn’t sure if she love Taeyeon or not. Love has a big meaning for Jessica and she doesn’t want to use it carelessly. “It is felt strange to kiss another women, Taenggoo.” Taeyeon frown hearing Jessica’s answer and ready to fire a question but Jessica beat her to it.

“Listen to me first. It is strange to kiss another women, but you are not any women Taenggoo. You are my Taenggoo. If another women try to do it to me, they will felt the wrath of me. But if it’s you Taenggoo, I like it. I like everything that you did to me.” Taeyeon has a mixed feeling hearing Jessica’s words. She confuse. Is Jessica confess to her? Or Jessica just being her playful self? Taeyeon look deeply at Jessica trying to find answer.

Jessica look at Taeyeon’s expression carefully. She doesn’t want to makes Taeyeon disgusted with her for she doesn’t know Taeyeon’s preference. So finally she decide that maybe it’s not the right time to tell Taeyeon about her feeling. She composed her self and smile playfully at Taeyeon and said,” I’ve told you right, friends sharing each other? So it’s normal to sharing their kiss.” Jessica knows that she is Taeyeon’s first American best friends so she exploit that to her advantage.

Taeyeon digest the information and ask Jessica. “So, are you saying that Bestfriends in America share everything? If oneday i have another American bestfriend I can share kisses like this too?”

Jessica widen her eyes and scream,” No! You can’t share kisses to other people! Only me! Me! Me! No one else! Hmph!” Jessica cross her arm in front of her chest and glare at Taeyeon. Taeyeon amused seeing Jessica throws tantrum like little kid, she has seen calm and mischievious Jessica. But this is the first time she see this side of Jessica. Cute!! Taeyeon shaking her head while smiling. She sit from her lying position to pinch Jessica’s cheek.

Jessica misunderstood Taeyeon’s smile thinking Taeyeon not taking her word seriously. She demand once again,” Taenggoo! You have to promise me, no one can kiss you like I did, only me! Promise?” Jessica show her pinky finger to Taeyeon asking her to link their pinky together to seal the deal.

“Alright Sica, i promise.” And just like that they link their pinky. Jessica nod her head satisfiedly. And then she hug Taeyeon possessively and said,” Taenggoo is mine!”

Taeyeon could only smile and return the hug. There’s a nagging question in her head asking that there’s something wrong with Jessica’s description of sharing. Why is it feels like Jessica is my possessive girlfriend? Not my bestfriend? But Taeyeon just shrugged her thought. She convince her self that she must put her trust 100% in Jessica, after all Jessica knows more about friendship than her.

"Oh by the way sica, why are you laughing like a mad man just now?" Taeyeon asked. Jessica pondering should she tell the truth or not. And she decide to keep it for her self, she doesn't want to makes her Taenggoo angry. "No, i'm just imagine something funny Taenggoo. Do you have make up remover Taenggoo?" "I do, it's in my cabinet on the right. What do you need it for?" Jessica ignored Taeyeon's question and went to the cabinet. She takes the remover and a tissue and go back sitting on Taeyeon's lap.

"Taenggoo, let me tell you a secret. If you want to make your face healthy, you have to swipe you face with this remover before you wash your face. Like this." Jessica swipe Taeyeon's face quickly and meticiously to remove all her doodle and show Taeyeon the tissue that has lot of dark spot. "See, even if we sleep, our body produce this much waste so you have to remove it first. Understand?" Taeyeon nod her head obidiently and feels happy because she get a new knowledge about skin care.

Jessica clear and turn her head to the left to hide her laugh. Accidentally she saw the note that contain Taeyeon's question. That's right, the not that has been modified by her. Jessica turn her head back to Taeyeon and said," Taenggoo, is that note for me?" Taeyeon took the note and giving it to Jessica. "Yes, it contains my question for you. Please answer it honestly sica." Taeyeon plead Jessica without knowing the question has change.

"Alright, i will answer all of it. Oh, there's only one question Taenggoo and are you sure you want to ask me this question? You won't regret?" Taeyeon shake her head show her certainty. "Then my answer is yes. Who would say no to this kind of question, hmm?" Taeyeon confused because she remember it's not a yes no question. Taeyeon wants to takes the notes from Jessica to read it. But Jessica hide it behind her back and move to stand near the door. "Sica, what are you doing? I want to read the question." Jessica gives Taeyeon a smile and said," Whatever it is that write in it, you can't change it. and, oh I want to back to my room. I need a shower." Jessica throw the notes and dash to her room, she locked it and laugh maniacally.

Sometimes later we can hear Taeyeon screaming Jessica's name. "SICAAAAAA.....!!!!"

 

Note: Jessica changes the question to "Dear sica, can i be your slave forever?"