Different side of Jessica

which way?

Because of all the shocking and exhausting drama that happened to the duo, time flies without they realize. Now that Jessica's wound has recover, it's time for them to go to campus again. Time to meet their other campus friends and reduce all the craziness that they did. Jessica and Taeyeon's major is different and so does their campus friends. Jessica belongs to the popular and rich friend while Taeyeon belogs to ordinary people, not nerd but not popular. Kind of people that you could forget easily. Don't misunderstood, Taeyeon has a beautiful face and body but she isn't fashionable. She likes to wear comfortable clothes, she doesn't care how she would looks as long as she is comfortable. On the other hand, Jessica is a fashionable person with great body and face. Where ever she goes, people would always look at her and awestruck.

Considering Taeyeon moved to the dorm on holiday, this is the first time they go together. Their Faculty's position is not far. Taeyeon major in Law and Jessica in Business. They have never met in campus before so Taeyeon doesn't know Jessica's popularity and friends. They walking side by side and linking their hand with Jessica placed her head on Taeyeon's shoulder. When they are near Jessica's faculty, Taeyeon feels that a lot of people look at her direction and whispering at each other. She confuse because this is the first time she get this kind of treatment. She start to feel self concious. Is she wearing different colour of shocks? Is she wear her t-shirt inside out? Is there something on her face? Is there something wrong with her hair?

"Sica, is there something wrong with my clothes or my face?" Taeyeon asked Jessica when they arrived in Jessica's faculty . Jessica turn to look at Taeyeon, she scan Taeyeon from head to toe and found nothing's wrong except her clothes is unfashionable. Jessica tried to change Taeyeon's style but she is too hardheaded. So Jessica steal Taeyeon worst kind of clothes (Yes steal! Do you have problem with that?) and throw it secretly so when her clothes is run out, she has to buy a new one and Jessica will make sure she buy a fashionable one. Jessica smile evilly inside her head.

"No Taenggoo, you looks fine. Why?" "Oh, it's just i feel like all of people look at our direction when ever we pass them. So i suspect that i wear something weird today. But if there's nothing wrong with me, why do they do that?" Taeyeon scratch her neck and thinking. "Is it only my imagination?" Taeyeon mumbled and look around to make sure. But by now not only looking, some of them even taking pictures, some of them giving Taeyeon dirty look, dome of them looking at her with envy. Wait envy? Why do people envy me? Definitely not because of my clothes and i don't have anything fancy, so it left to.. Taeyeon look at Jessica and realize something.

"Sica, are you popular in here? Is that why people looking and taking picture of us?" Taeyeon look at Jessica with suspicious look. Jessica knows that there isn't any way to lie so she tell Taeyeon about her popularity. Jessica never tells anything to Taeyeon because she knows how Taeyeon hate popular people in campus. Taeyeon assumed that popular people always bullied the weak one just like in the tv. Aside of that, Taeyeon doesn't like attention. She used to be left alone do everything by her self or with her not popular friends. She doesn't has confidence about her looks so she always thinks that if people look at her that means she did something wrong, she will feel self concious and not comfortable. She hate taking picture of herself, she rarely look at the miror because she feel her face is not worth it.

"Taenggoo, please don't angry. It's not that i don't want to tell you, it's just i know how you hate popular people and i'm afraid if you know about it you will hate me too. I'm sorry, Taenggoo.. You're not angry right? You don't hate me right?" Jessica hold taeyeon's hand using both of her hand and swing it left right, looking at Taeyeon with puppy eyes. People around them surprised seeing their icy queen giving aegyo. Jessica always quiet and giving other people her icy stare or looking bored without care about other people. Jessica the icy queen with cold personality, that's her image in her faculty. So imagine how shocked they are seen their queen now. Hearing gasp and whispering that getting louder, Jessica feel annoyed and throw her icy glare toward the crowd. That succeed quieted down the noise instantly. After that Jessica return her attention at Taeyeon, waiting for Taeyeon's answer.

Taeyeon look at Jessica's behavior and smile. It is true that she hates popular people, but she know Jessica long enough to know that she is a good person. "I'm not angry sica, I'm just shocked. I know that you are pretty and all but i don't know that you are popular. But it's alright sica, it's not your fault so don't feel sorry and go to your class, ok? I have to go too. My lesson is about to start." Taeyeon answer and patting jessica's head. Jessica hug Taeyeon to hide her red cheek from Taeyeon. Usually she doesn't like skinship and all kind of affection from other people except her family or her best friend but if it is done by Taeyeon, she like all of it. Taeyeon that startled of the sudden hug can only return the hug and pat jessica's back awkwardly.

After Jessica felt that her cheek not red anymore, she free her self from the hug and look at Taeyeon. Jessica nod her head and said," Okey Taenggoo, have a good time and see you after class. We will walk home together, right?" Taeyeon agreed with Jessica's wish and said," You too have a good day sica, pay attention to your class, don't sleep all the time and don't forget to eat, alright? Bye.." Taeyeon turn around and walk to her faculty but before just her second step, she felt someone held her elbow and yank her to make her turn her body and then she felt something soft on her cheek. She look at Jessica that has give her a kiss on the cheek with shock. Jessica can only smile sheepishly and runaway before Taeyeon could say anything.

Taeyeon held her cheek that has been kissed by Jessica and slowly she smile like an idiot and feeling her heart beating wildly. She doesn't know why she felt like this but she like it to death and she wish this moment to last forever. After felt like hours, she hear the bell rings indicates that the class start. She snapped back to reality and running for her life to her class. She cursed her self for standing so long like an idiot and wasting time. Taeyeon arrive at her class just before her lecturer. She look around the class trying to spot her friends. When she found them, she go to her reserved seat and trying to calm her breath, she sweat like crazy and her hair dishelved. Her friends give her confused look and trying to interrogate her.

"Taeyeon, why are you running like crazy? Did loan shark chasing you?" Her choding friend hyoyeon . "No, I'm sure that she touch other people's unconciously and thay trying to beat her!" Her danshin friend join to . All her friend laughing hear that comment. Taeyeon has four friends, they are hyoyeon, sunny, seohyun, and yuri. Sunny and hyoyeon keep on until seohyun stop them. Hyoyeon and sunny likes to , seohyun and yuri will stop them when the jokes went too far. "Taeyeon, seriously why are you late?" Yuri asked after wipe her tears. "Oh, I went to campus with my dorm mate. I her to her faculty first, that's why i'm late." "Dorm mate? Who is she? Do we know her? How come we don't know you stay in the dorm now?" Her friends bombarding her with question.

"Yah, slowly! Ask the question one by one and calm your voice, do you want to throw out of class? I'm sorry i forgot to informed you all. Start from holiday i stay at dorm near campus. I don't know you know about her or not but her name is Jessica." Taeyeon explain to her friend. "Jessica!! That Jessica? Jessica from Business Faculty, the icy queen?" Her friends exclaimed. "Yes she is the one. But how do you know she is the icy queen?" Her friends look at Taeyeon like she is some alien. "Don't you know that Jessica is the queen of campus? Her father is the richest businessman in this country and when she graduate she will replace her father position? She has the money, the body, the face, and the style. Every male in this campus wants to be her boyfriend and every female wants to be her friend. But rumor said that she has cold personality, she never smile and always glare to everyone except her bestfriends." Her friends narrating introduction about Jessica to her.

Taeyeon trying to digest the information silently and many question start to form in her head and she intended to ask Jessica about this later at dorm. But the first and biggest question is 'why is it fell like Jessica that her friend talking about different with her Sica?' But Taeyeon kept the question and continue to listen to her friends. She determined to confront Jessica later until all of her question answered.