Back from war?

which way?

"Finally! I'm home!", said jessica with a cast on her neck and bandage on her head. Jessica and Taeyeon have arrived in the dorm and now going to their room. "After spent countless night at that horrible place called hospital.. I'm home!!" "Jessica, don't you think your description about hospital alittle bit too much? They treat your wound and i can say that they are doing a good job by looking at your fast recovery." said Taeyeon. Jessica sent her icy glare at Taeyeon and said in dramatic tone, "Good job? You say they did a good job?! They didn't give me food! and when i called food delivery to my room, they rejected it! And when i asked for blanket they scolded me saying how a spoiled brat i am! Hmph! Fortunately i could runaway from that place, if not i don't know what more they will do to me!" Jessica exclaimed with fire in her eyes remembering how much misery she got when she was in a place called hospital.

Hearing her friend's hyperbolic story, Taeyeon sighing and shake her head. The truth is Jessica only stay for one day at the hospital and her request when she is in the hospital really too much. "Sica, don't blame the hospital. If i'm the hospital's staff, i will scolded you and said you are a spoiled brat too." "What! How could you said that? I thought you are my friend? You are the only one that i said i love you to... How could you..." Jessica said with teary eyed and quivering lips looking at Taeyeon with the eyes that show so much pain. "Ya! Stop your act! I hear you said i love you to everyone that visit you yesterday. You even said it to the taxi driver when we arrived at dorm just now!" "Awwww... Is my Taenggoo jealous? Don't be Taenggoo, you know that my heart is only for you.. Here i'll give you a kiss to prove it" Jessica replied and go near Taeyeon. Smooochh. Jessica give a wet kiss on Taeyeon's cheek and grinning like a cat when she saw Taeyeon's red face.

"Don't change the subject! You know why you called spoiled brat. Hospital give a healthy food to the patient so they could improve their health and even little kid know that 99 percents of healthy food taste bad. So you should just eat the food that they gave to you, not called a steak house and asked them to delivered it to the hospital. And not only the steak, you asked the restaurant to send the chef so he could cook the steak infront of you?" Taeyeon sigh and talk again,"That's not the only thing that makes you a spoiled brat. Just a blanket? If you asked for a normal blanket, they would give it to you. But you asked them a goose wings filled blanket that washed with hand and using a softener! Oh my God Sica, if i'm not the one who hurt you, i will leave you yesterday." Suddenly Taeyeon feel tired remembering yesterday incident so she sit on the sofa. Taeyeon's parents never gave her anything that she wants, she would only get all that neccesary for her to continue her life. like clothes, food, education but never more. And never demand anything that's not necessary. So hearing her friend demand all that things in hospital, she feel embarassed and want to hide in the hole.

Hearing Taeyeon's word, Jessica must admitted that she did alittle too demanding yesterday. Yes, a little! That's what i eat and wear in dialy base. If my dad knows how they treat me, he will make them suffer!!. Jessica didn't feel sorry for her action to the hospital's staff yesterday. She felt sorry because she heard that her dear friend got scolded because of her action. Jessica is the eldest daughter of a rich businessman, she always get what she wants. So she thinks that the things that she asked yesterday is only a normal request. Everyone knows about this fact except Taeyeon, thats why Jessica loves being around Taeyeon.  But don't worry, she has makes sure the staff that scold Taeyeon will be fired. Ssstt.. Don't protest it author! Yes, Fired! And don't you dared tell Taenggoo about this. Things that she doesn't know wont hurt her, right?

Seeing that her friend looked angry, Jessica kneeling in front of Taeyeon and said,"I'm sorry Taenggoo. I don't know that the staff would chew you for what i did. Don't angry please, I can't stand seeing you like this. I promise i won't do it again." Jessica apologize sincerely and not forget to show her puppy eyes. "Promise?" Hearing Taeyeon's question. Jessica nod her head and make pinky promise with Taeyeon. Taeyeon smile seeing Jessica so cute trying to seek her apologize and link their pinky finger. Seeing Taeyeon finally smile, Jessica felt relief and sit beside Taeyeon. She close her eyes attempt to lean her head on Taeyeon's shoulder wants to sleep.

But Jessica forget that she got cast on her neck, so when she bend her neck her neck hurt like hell and fel like her body beeing electrified. "Aaaaaaaaaaww!!" Screamed Jessica. Taeyeon shocked, turn her head to look at Jessica and asked,"Why? Is there something wrong? Is it your neck again? I've told you we should check out from the hospital tommorrow! They haven't finished treating your neck! Does your neck hurt too much? Do you want to go back to the hospital?" Taeyeon firing her question like a rapper because of her nervousness. Jessica felt touched knowing her friend's concern toward her. She almost forget her pain because of this overwhelming feeling. There isn't anyone showing that much concern about her aside of her family. All of her friends only want her status and her money. So Jessica just see Taeyeon in the eye and said nothing. She try to control her feeling.

"Why didn't you say anything? Why are you looking at me like that? And why does you look like you want to cry? Let's go... ooofff.." Taeyeon can't finish her sentence because Jessica suddenly throw her self at Taeyeon and hug her tight. Taeyeon shocked because of this sudden hug and makes them fall on the bed with jessica on top. "Just let me stay like this for a moment please." Jessica whisper on Taeyeon's ear. Taeyeon recover from her shock and return Jessica's hug slowly. Taeyeon doesn't know why Jessica suddenly feeling emotional but she doesn't want to forced Jessica to tell her because she know that she will tell her when she is ready. Beside, Taeyeon like the feeling of jessica's hug. She like feeling the flowery smell of jessica's hair, slow beating in her chest, feeling arms circling her waist and she even like the feeling of jessica's weight on top of her. She doesn't know why but she felt warm and happy. Taeyeon close her eyes for a moment to savor the feeling.

Taeyeon snap open her eyes when she heard light snore from jessica. She smile seeing jessica's peaceful face, Taeyeon said in hushed voice," I don't know why but i feel like i have to protect you and always makes you happy. I've never felt this way before. Do you know why sica? Could you tell me? I'm afraid with this new feeling, sica. It's so strong and intense that makes me afraid." Taeyeon chuckled after realized that she looks stupid talking to sleeping person. She trying entangle her body so jessica could sleep beside her. But the harder she try, the harder jessica's grip on her so after several attempt Taeyeon give up and let the position. She move a little to adjust her position so Jessica could feel more comfortable. After she get the right position, she sigh with content and close her eyes. Before she lost her concious, she thought she heard jessica whisper "I felt it too.." Taeyeon shrugged the thought, thinking she imagining things and goes back to dookongland. She sleep with smile on her face and so does Jessica.

 

Thank you for all the people who read this ^^ See ya when i see ya.. bbyong..