Accident

which way?

Italic word means characters talking inside her mind.

Back in the Dookongland....

Playing in the forest full of dookong makes Taeyeon happy. But out of nowhere she felt like eyes looking at her, Taeyeon look around her with suspicious. But no matter how hard she look, she can't find the culprit. So she decide to shrugged the feeling and continue to play with her lovely dookongs. And then the feeling come again, quickly she look around the place with eagle eyes to find the person. Taeyeon begin to feel creepy because she can feel that someone looking at her but she can't see it. So she ask her fellow playmate to confirm her suspicious. "Dookong one, do you see or feel someone looking at us?" Dookong one shaking it's head(or entire body, we don't know which one head which one body right? Only Taeyeon knows it) and continue to play with other dookong. "How about you, dookong two? Mother Dookong? Father Dookong?" But to her dismay, every dookong that she asked will shake their head.

And then like thunder struck her, out of nowhere she remember her friends told a horror story about the same experience like she had now but the location was in the school. Sweat begin to form and her hand shaking when the memory of her friend's story begin to visualize in her head and her eyes closed. She remember that the story begin when her friend stayed late at school because her club activity. When she walking on the hall class, she felt like there is someone looking at her. So she around to look, but nobody around so she keep walking. And then the feeling like being watched come once again and this time she heard like a chair being dragged and following her from behind, but when she turn again still there is nobody around. So she continue to walk, this time the feeling comes stronger and suddenly she feel a hand on her shoulder, she start shaking and when she turn around slowly.... "Aaaaaarggghhh... Noo!!!!" Taeyeon screamed and open her eyes. She hurriedly looking around her to make sure that it's just her friend's story and that's not real.

She sighed in relief when she look around and found many of her dookong playing, rolling around with their friends. (Yes, rolling. You know that Dookong doesn't have legs right?) For a moment she forget the story and run to her dookong wants to join them playing. But suddenly she halt in her step when this time not only she felt being watched, she also feel her cheek being squeezed. She panic and trying to run from something that squeezing her and accidently tripped over a dookong and fall from the hill that very high. She shocked and jerk her body. She look around and felt confused. The place looks familiar. "Am i dead yet? Is this heaven? If this is heaven why is it so small and looks like my dorm room? Oh wait! This is my dorm room! So I'm not dead yet!" Realize that this is all only a dream, she laugh with relief but suddenly stop when that creepy feeling come again, yes! that fell like being watched! And now she can feel it coming from behind her and it's near. Without her permission her brain begin to remember her friend's story. And now Taeyeon felt a hand on her shoulder, without waiting another second and without turning around, she smack whatever thing that touch her shoulder.

"Die you beast creature!" Smack! Smack! Smack! "Do you think because I'm small and my dookong army not here you can kill me? You wrong!" Smack! Taeyeon continue to hit the alien creature with her pillow with her eyes closed because she afraid to see it. Little that she know, "thing" that she smack is her friend Jessica. Jessica woke up before taeyeon and stay silent to look at taeyeon's face. It amused and entertain her because taeyeon make many expression within 5 minutes. But as time goes, she can't stand only look at taeyeon's face so she squeeze taeyeon's cheek because she is too adorable. Jessica shocked when Taeyeon suddenly wake up, she afraid her friend would angry at her for disturbed her sleep by squeezing her cheeks. But when she look at Taeyeon's expression, her fear of taeyeon's wrath vanished when Taeyeon start to make different kind of expression. She tried to call Taeyeon but it looks like Taeyeon still in her own world, so Jessica trying to gain Taeyeon's attention by tapping her shoulder. Oh how shocked jessica when not attention that she get, but a lot of smack that she get.

"Stop Taenggoo!! Stop!" Jessica trying to make Taeyeon stop her assault meanwhile trying to protect her self. "OMO, how could you thing know my name! Do you investigate my background and try to kidnap me? I won't go with you with peace! I will protect my earth even if i have to die! It's either you die or me!" Taeyeon's mind start to think exaggerate thing like alien kidnapping her. Hearing this, Jessica wants to laugh at her friend's silliness but she knows she has to stop taeyeon first because she start to feel dizzy.  Feeling Taeyeon won't stop anytime sooner, she shout once again with louder voice. "Taenggo, this is Jessica your dorm mate! We sleep together remember? I'm not an alien. Stop hitting and look at me!" Hearing this, Taeyeon's brain start to work and like a flashback she remember all of it. And just like of a film, she drop the pillow on slow motion and throw her body at jessica. "Sicaaaa.... I'm sorryyy...."

"oowwfhhh!!" Jessica who still trying to recover from her dizziness not ready to catch Taeyeon so she fell on the bed with Taeyeon on top of her, her head hit the head of the bed. The dizziness that jessica felt escalate to headache because of the impact. Jessica curled her body and gritted her teeth, the pain is so great that she feel like the bump on her head will grow as big as an egg and not an ordinary egg but osctrich egg. (Is it even possible?)

Seeing Jessica's condition, Taeyeon panic and try to lift jessica's head to her thigh. "Sica, are you alright?!" She wants to massage her friend's head to reduce the pain. But Taeyeon do it in a rush and only focused on Jessica's head. She hold jessica's head using both of her hand and move it to her thigh like moving a rock with speed of light, this action makes Jessica's head snapped backward harshly and sprained jessica's neck. Taeyeon doesn't realize that the step that she should do is she scoot closer to jessica's head, lift her head a little, and scoot a little more so she could placed jessica's head to her thigh without moving it.

"OH MY GOD JESSICA!!" Taeyeon shout with horrified face looking at her friends condition, head bruised with bump and sprained neck. "Omg! Omg! I killed Jessica! I killed Jessica!" "Taenggo, why did you do that... I've told you I'm not an alien.." After saying that, Jessica lost her conscience because she can't bear the pain anymore. "JESSICAAAA!!"

And just like that, Jessica awake in the hospital with teary eyed Taeyeon holding her hand. Taeyeon apologized many times to Jessica and promise not to do it again. "Sica, I'm sorry.. I promise I will grant one wish from you whatever it is." Hearing this, Jessica smile mischievously and said. "Anything?" "Anything!" Taeyeon said firmly. "Ok! But I can use it whenever i want right? And there isn't timelimit right?" Jessica ask for confirmation. "Yes! You can use it whenever you like. So, you are not angry anymore right sica?" Taeyeon ask timidly. "No, Taenggoo. I'm not angry anymore." Hearing this, Taeyeon smile and sighing in relief. She feels happy and proud because she could pacified her angry friend. little that she knows, Jessica never angry with her, it is all Taeyeon's assumption. But who would reject when someone said will granted your wish? Jessica grinned mischievously inside her head while thinking what wish should she ask her dear friend..

"Owh right Sica, there is something that i want to ask to you before we sleep together this morning but I'm to sleepy to ask, so I will ask now." "What is it, Taenggo?" Taeyeon look at Jessica's eyes and said," Why are you still in your pajamas and holding a pillow when you standing outside my door? You said you are bored and hungry, you want to play with me, right? So, why is that sica?" Jessica look at Taeyeon with wide eyed looking like thief caught in the action. Damn it why must she remember the detail and curious about it. Jessica try to stay calm said," I like to wear my pajamas, I'm not going anywhere so I don't think it is a problem to wear pajamas, right? Hooaaammm, Taenggo I'm sleepy. I think the medicine that doctor give start to work. Good night Taenggoo." "But sica.." " No but, let the patient rest.." Jessica ignored Taeyeon. "Ok, have a nice dream sica.." Taeyeon tucked Jessica under the blanket and going to the couch geeting ready to sleep. And the it hit her, when did the doctor give a medicine? She stayed with Jessica from the beginning and she hasn't see any medicine given to her friend. Taeyeon trying to remember and solving this mistery until she falls asleep because of exhaustion