Preparation Complete

which way?

Jung family takes Taeyeon and her sister to their home after difficult negotiation with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon as the older one make the decision for both of them. She doesn’t want to impose the Jung family any more. She insisted to stay in one of cheapest motel. Her savings will enough for three months a head. She doesn’t want her family to cause trouble when they come to Jung’s family and found them there. Jung family want to take Taeyeon in because so many reasons. She is still on recovery state, motel isn’t safe for two girls, Jung’s family estate could protect them from the Kim’s, and the biggest reason of all, Jessica can’t let Taeyeon out of her sight even for a second.

Once again Krystal step on and state her opinion. “If you feel you wil burden us with your life expense then you could help us by being Jessica unnie’s personal assistant and your sister be my personal assistant. We have look for one since months ago. Right mom, dad?” Well, it’s a lie but the parents play along and nodded their head pitifully.

“If you afraid your family would bring trouble to us, then you don’t have to worry. We are the Jung, no one could touch us.” Krystal said confidently. “So I don’t find any reason for you to stay in a poor motel when you could stay on a better environment. Maybe you could but don’t you think about your sister? If there’s a drunk man try to do something bad to your sister, could you protect her in this kind of condition? We could talk about it later if you have recovered. But for now, don’t you think it is better to stay with us, logically? We could let you stay in our smallest house. What do you say, Taeyeonnie?” Krystal close her speech with winning smile.

All the time Krystal speak, Jung family and Taeyeon’s sister look at her with eyes full of admiration. Krystal choice to take a law course is perfect. She would be a good lawyer someday if she could speak like this when she is still in her first year. Taeyeon’s sister desire to take law course getting stronger because now not only her sister that she admired a lot takes it, there is this cool person stand in front of her that makes her awe took it too. When Krystal finish her speech, Taeyeon’s sister clapped her hands enthusiastically.

Taeyeon knows she lost the argument and Krystal words were right. She can’t protect her sister like this. She should just accept this kind offer and repaid it later. Moreover, this is the first time she look her sister has twinkle in her eyes. Maybe Krystal could bring back her happiness. A first grade highschool shouldn’t feel this kind of misery. She should enjoy her life and think nothing but her homework. Taeyeon sighed and agreed to the offer. The Jung family once again dace dorkily but this time, Taeyeon’s sister join them. Taeyeon chuckled seeing the scene in front of her.

Jessica sighed in relief and promise her self to bought Krystal whatever she wants. When they finish their celebratory dance, they walk together to the car and drove home. All of them needs rest. As promised, they took Taeyeon and her sister to the smallest house. Jessica and Krystal insisted to stay with Taeyeon and her sister, they want to help them getting used to the house.

Taeyeon and her sister’s mouth open wide seeing the ‘smallest house’. It has three floors and total of ten rooms. Four main rooms and the rest are guest rooms. The main room has living room, bath room, and kitchen in it. Basically it is a penthouse. Inside the bathroom there’s a whirlpool, bath tub, hot and cold water pool. All this time Taeyeon go to Jung’s house, she thought the Jung’s has a house inside the estate not own the estate.  She doesn’t know they are this rich.

Krystal stand in front of Taeyeon’s sister and introduce her self. “Hi, I’m Krystal. We have talked for hours but I don’t know your name. You look yummy like your sister so I could just eat you.” Then she kissed Taeyeon’s sister’s cheek. Taeyeon’s sister smile brightly and said,” Hi, Krystal unnie, my name is Haeyeon. I’m sixteen years old. You could eat me literally if you want to because you are cool. I like you too!” then Haeyeon return Krystal gesture. She kissed Krystal’s cheek.

Krystal stunned by Haeyeon’s action. Nobody ever kiss her back and said she could eat them. Krystal decided she like this child better than Taeyeon. She too smile brightly and interwined their fingers. “Alright! I decided I like you more than your sister. I will only eat you so nobody could eat you except me. Now, let’s choose our room. We will stay together!” Haeyeon nodded her head and they skipped happily from one room to another.

Meanwhile on Taeyeon and Jessica’s side, Jessica sit timidly while Taeyeon look at her intensely. Occasionally Jessica would peek at Taeyeon with her puppy eyes and look down when Taeyeon caught her stare. Taeyeon look at her girlfriend’s cute gesture and chuckled.

“Love, where is my sister?” Taeyeon asked gently. Jessica surprised Taeyeon still used their pet name. She thought Taeyeon angry because she intervene her problem without permission. She look at Taeyeon timidly and found Taeyeon smile gently at her. She rushed to Taeyeon’s side and hug her gently. She felt relief because Taeyeon didn’t hate her. She burried her face on Taeyeon’s neck sniffing Taeyeon’s scent. She missed this, she missed Taeyeon.

Taeyeon Jessica’s back with her hand softly. She knows Jessica’s fear. She didn’t angry, she can’t angry to Jessica. Jessica didn’t do anything wrong. Jessica did what she did out of love for her. Taeyeon has wanted to rebel against her parents for a long time, she just didn’t have the courage. Now that the condition has become like this, she will use it the free from her parents. Taeyeon kiss Jessica’s head and said,” Love, you haven’t answer my question. Where is my sister and yours?”

Jessica lift her head and look at Taeyeon lovingly. She caress Taeyeon’s face lovingly and said,” You don’t have to worry. I think my sister will take care of yours. They look happy playing together. I overheard Krystal said that she likes your sister more than you and they will share the room together.” Jessica chuckled remembering her sister’s words. She didn’t tell Taeyeon about the eating part. She doesn’t want to make Taeyeon anxious.

Taeyeon sighed in relief. “I think your sister could make mine happy. I never saw her this happy when we live with our parents. I think I will asked Krystal to take care her for me. I’m such a bad sister, I can’t give happiness for my own sister.” Taeyeon look down dejectedly. She feels like she is a failure.

Jessica hold both of Taeyeon’s cheeks and lift it gently so taeyeon could look at her in the eyes. “Don’t be, Baby Goo. I know your sister love you very much. Sometimes other people could bring happiness to our sister more than us no matter how hard we tried. You know, Krystal becomes happier since she knew you and I think she will be happy all day with your sister just like us. You won’t do all this if you are a bad sister. You are a wonderful person and everyone could testify for it. Right now all you have to do is focused on your recovery and the fight. Okay? We are in this together. Let me in, Baby Goo. Let me help you.”

Taeyeon’s eyes teary hearing her lover’s sincere words. “Thank you, Love. As long as my love ones safe, I won’t ask for more. I love you, Jessica.” Taeyeon lean forward and kiss Jessica gently. She then smile brightly while holding Jessica’s hand. Taeyeon look around the room and found that almost all the interior was covered in blue. She look back at Jessica and asked,” Is this where we will stay?”

Jessica nod her head. “I know you love blue, that’s why I choose this room for us. And I have ordered dookong dolls, bed and bath necessities with dookong decoration. They will arrive tomorrow. I want to make you feels at home. And don’t ever think about paying it back. Let’s just say that’s my gift for our anniversary to you.” Jessica smile shyly and playing with her fingers. “I want to help you with everything just like a.. “ Wife .Jessica whisper the last word because she feels shy.

Taeyeon hear all of it and feel that all the beatings she got since she small is nothing compared to this beautiful woman that she had. She promise her self when all of this over, she will study hard and become rich oneday. She will make Jessica the happiest wife in this world. Taeyeon open her hand widely asking for hug. Jessica relented and go inside Taeyeon’s warm embrace. Taeyeon whisper her promise to Jessica’s ear. “I will work hard and make you the happiest wife that every wife in this world would envy your happiness. Thank you, Love.” They stay in each other embrace for a while before set their self on the bed and sleep while holding hand.

Mr. and Mrs. Jung arrived at the main house and sit on the couch. Mrs. Jung lay her head on her husband’s shoulder. The pair smile blisfuly. “I think we got more than one  future daughter in law today, don’t you think right honey?” Mrs. Jung ask her husband.

Mr. Jung his head and smile contently. “Our Soojung laugh more since Taeyeonnie come to our life and I could see our daughter attracted to little Haeyeon. Now that we has secured them, I think we could execute our plan. Before, we hesistate because we respect Taeyeon’s decision. Now that Taeyeon has give us her permission, let’s just finish this quickly.”

Mrs. Jung snuggled to her husband and hummed. “Let’s do the soft way first. I have called our head of security and ask them to find their flaws. We could talk to them ask to give their daughters to us willingly while showing them our investigation’s result. Actually, I hoped Taeyeon and Haeyeon were adopted child. It will easier for us, but the DNA result has shows that they are Kim’s biological children. Poor kid. Let's help them until the end, honey.”

Mr. Jung sighed and agreed to his wife. “Alright, I will give you two days to speak with them politely. If the result is bad, I will do it my way. Okay?” Mrs. Jung nodded her head. She hoped the Kim’s won’t be stubborn. She knows her husband could be a beast if his loved ones treated wrong.

Mr. Kim went inside the house while fuming. He is pranked by someone by a fake invitation. He needs to vent his frustration, he went to his punch bag daughter but find the room empty. He knows his daughter can’t go in that condition so there’s only one person that would help them. He shout angrily and destroy the room. “Just you wait, Jung! I won’t stay silence!”  

Kim’s family is rich, they have powers and they used it to abused the daughters. They think they are almighty. They aren’t afraid with the Jung’s because they didn’t bother to look about Jung’s information. They thought no one could beat them. Well then, let’s see about it Mr. Kim..

 

 

------------------------------------------

I'm planning to end this story soon and I'm contemplating should i or should i not make a new one. What do you think?