The Good Jung

which way?

Jessica paced back and forward inside Taeyeon’s room. She hasn’t met Taeyeon since this morning. She look at the clock and it shows eight o’clock in the evening. Taeyeon’s class for today has been cancelled suddenly, so Taeyeon would just walk her to Campus and back to dorm. They will meet later when Jessica finished her class. Well, that’s the initial plan. But when Jessica arrived at the dorm two hours ago, Taeyeon nowhere to found.

Jessica tried to call and message Taeyeon, but all of it got ignored. At first, Jessica angry because Taeyeon go out without telling her but as time passed by and nights getting late, Jessica’s angry turn to be worried. It’s rare of her to go out without telling her until this late. So something bad must be happened to Taeyeon. Jessica closed to call her private bodyguard to search for Taeyeon when she hear Taeyeon’s bedroom opened and Taeyeon step in.

Jessica want to lashed at taeyeon but when she look at Taeyeon’s appearance, she held her tounge. Taeyeon’s hair diheveled, her shirt wrinkle, her pants full of dirt and she is sweaty. It is impossible if Taeyeon go out to play when her appearance like this. Jessica frowned feeling worried crept inside her heart. She quickly pull Taeyeon to sit on the study chair and inspect Taeyeon’s body to look if Taeyeon hurt or not. When she knows that Taeyeon fine, only dirty, she goes to Taeyeon’s cabinet to pick the pajamas and towel. She usher Taeyeon to the bathroom.

“Baby Goo, take a bath now. I know you are tired and sleepy but you have to take a bath and I want to ask you some question. Don’t fall a sleep inside the bathroom. Go now.” Jessica said while pushed taeyeon inside the bathroom. Taeyeon nod her head absentmindedly and enter the bathroom.

Thirty minutes has passed but Taeyeon hasn’t go out yet. Jessica stand in front of the door and raised her hand to knock the door. She is afraid Taeyeon falled asleep inside. Just when Jessica’s knuckle almost touch the door, taeyeon open the door so Jessica’s knuckle knock Taeyeon’s forehead.

“Ouch!!” Taeyeon rub her forehead furiosly. All her dizziness disappeared because of her pained forehead. Jessica look at Taeyeon guiltily, pull Taeyeon gently, and sit her on the bed. She hold Taeyeon’s hand that rub the forehead and put it aside so she could look at it. Taeyeon’s forehead now red because of Jessica’s knuckle and the rubbing. Jessica go to the cabinet and take the pain relief ointment and stand in front of Taeyeon. She put the ointment on Taeyeon’s forehead and massage it gently.

“I’m sorry Baby Goo. I didn’t do it on purpose. You took too long time inside the bathroom so I thought you have fallen asleep. I intended to knock the door when you open it, that’s why my knuckle hit you not the door. Forgive me, please.” Jessica plead ed.

Taeyeon look at her lover’s guilt expression and smile softly. She hold Jessica’s hand that rub her forehead and put it down. She hug Jessica by the waist and rub her nose on Jessica’s stomatch. Taeyeon sighed contently when Jessica comb taeyeon’s gently using her fingers. “I know you didn’t do it on purpose, Love. I’m just tired that’s why I’m dozing of for a while inside the bathroom.”

Jessica loosen the hug and look at Taeyeon. “Speaking of tired, where did you go until this late? I’ve tried to call and message you but you ignored all of it. Why did you go play without me all day and leave me bored to death? Hmph!” Jessica puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms.

Taeyeon chuckled seeing her girlfriend’s cute antics. “I’m not going play without you, Love. I didn’t ignored you call and message by purpose too. It’s just I’m very busy because of someone strange. You saw how I look just now, is that a look of someone having fun?”

Jessica shake her head and furrowed her brow. “What strange person?”

“Well, this is not the first time happening to me. Two days ago something happened to me too. Do you want to hear it?” Taeyeon asked her girlfriend.

Jessica nodded her head feeling curious. Taeyeon scoot to the headrest and lean her back on it. She spread her legs and pat the space between it asking Jessica to sit on the space. “If you want to hear it, sit here. I want to hug you, hugging you make me reenergize.” Jessica relented and sit between Taeyeon’s legs and lean her back on Taeyeon’s chest. She put her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“I will start with my experience two days ago. That time we had a different schedule, your schedule earlier than mine so after I walk you yo your class, I went to cafetaria while wait for my friends.” Jessica nod and interwined her fingers with Taeyeon’s. She rub Taeyeon’s hand softly with her thumb.

“When I’ve arrived at Cafetaria, I sit on the vacant table and began reading my book. Some times later, a woman sit across my table. At first I ignored her because it’s an usual thing to share table. But that woman buy nothing and just look at me intently, that’s bothering me so I look at the women. It’s turns out that woman is beautiful and has the same aura with you.” Jessica feel jealous because Taeyeon compliment othe woman. She pinch Taeyeon’s hand and pout.

Taeyeon knows Jessica jealous so she coax her. “You know you are the most gorgeous woman in my eyes. I just say she is beautiful because she looks like you and has the same icy, composed but kind aura. I love everything about you that’s why when someone has something just like you, I want to know it. Beside, she is old enough to be my mom.”

Jessica satisfied with Taeyeon’s answer and interwined their fingers again. Seeing Jessica has calmed, taeyeon continue her story. “The strange thing didn’t stop there. That woman asked me so many questions and the question’s so personal just like investigating someone. She even knows my name. She asked where I came from, what major I takes, where is my parent’s now, my parent’s job, do I know a Jessica Jung, do I have a lover, what’s my dream, what will I do when I’ve graduated, what do..”

Jessica raised her hand to stop Taeyeon. She turn her body sideways and tilt her head and asked,” And you answer all her question?”  Taeyeon nodded her head innocently. “Why? Do you give your personal information that easy to anyone that asked?” Taeyeon shake her head furiously and said,” No! I’m not the careless. It’s just she said that she will interview someone important for her daughter later. This is the first time she did it so she was nervous and she asked me to practice with her. How do you ask me to ignored that kind of wish?”

Jessica sighed at her girlfriend’s kindness and innocence. “Aigoo, what should I do with you Baby Goo?” Jessica remain in her sideways position and snuggled closer to taeyeon. “Describe that women, I want to know how gorgeous she is.”

Taeyeon hug Jessica and recall the woman’s appearance. “Hmm… She has wavy brown hair, brown eyes, white skin, great body proportional, expensive yet elegant clothes..” Hmm… Why do she looks like mommy? But that’s impossible, right? “and Oh! She wears Jung corp pin. That’s one of the reasons I help her. If I help her so indirectly I help your parents right?” Jung corp pin? Is it true mommy? Ah, no way. Mommy and Daddy’s pin is gold with blue in the inside. “The pin is really beautiful, it was gold with blue in the inside.” That’s mommy alright. Why did she interrogating my Baby!

Taeyeon could feel Jessica stiffen in her hug. Taeyeon look at her and asked,” What’s wrong, Love?” Jessica shake her head and smile tightly. “Nothing, I just remember I have to made a call later when you finish your story.” Taeyeon nod her head. “That woman didn’t said something bad to you right?” Jessica asking hesistantly.

Taeyeon shake her head and smile brightly. “No, she is a good woman. She praised me. She said I’m smart, beautiful, has a great future and kind. If she go here with her daughter, she will be happy to introduce her daughter to me. She said I’m a good daughter in law’s material. That’s a praise, right? Although I’m not sure about the beautiful one..”

Jessica smile happily and said,” No.. No.. That woman is right. She has a good eyes, she coul tell a hidden gem just by seeing it. And you are right, she is a beautiful women with gorgeous daughters.” Good Job mom! 

Taeyeon knitted her brow and ask Jessica confusedly,” How do you know she has more than one daughter and she is beautiful? You don’t even met her.” Jessica just smile misteriously and said,” I will tell you when the time come. So is that it? Your story has end?”

“Well, yes. That’s all my experience two days ago. Do you want to make your call now?” Taeyeon asked. Jessica shake her head and tilt her head to kiss taeyeon’s neck. “No, I think I will cancel my call. So now tell me today’s strange experience.”

Taeyeon relented to Jessica’s request despite her confusion. Is it only her or Jessica sound happy hearing her story? Taeyeon shake her head and shift alittle to find a better pose. She clear and start her stories. “Well its starts when..