Teddy Bear

Next Stop, Insanity

A/N: Uh, Idk why but when I posted this, it was marked M. So if it still is or whatever, ignore it k? AFF is probably just being derpy :x
 



Does he seriously have to come with me?” Hanuel groaned as she put on her jacket and fixed her running shoes. Her mom looked up from the couch, “Yes, it's late and I don't want you out there alone.”
“Plus, I'm sure Jungkook needs the exercise anyway.” Mr. Jeon joked. Jungkook rolled his eyes, “Ha-ha, very funny, dad.”

After dinner, Hanuel had told her parents she wanted to go out for a night time jog when Jungkook volunteered to go with her almost immediately. And now, she had no choice but to run with this stupid stalker.

“Stay safe!” She heard Mrs. Jeon call out as she closed the door. She put her hands into her pockets and trudged down the hall to the elevator. Jungkook followed after her.

“If we're going on a jog, don't you think it makes sense to take the staircase instead?” He pondered. She turned to glare at him, “No. The staircase is scary at night.” He laughed, “What? I never knew you were such a scaredy cat.”

“I'm not!” She shouted as she quickly darted into the elevator. Jungkook muffled his laughter by ducking his chin into his sweater. She stepped on his foot and he flinched.

“God, as violent as ever.”

Once they got outside, Hanuel stretched out her arms and legs a bit before turning to him, “Let's make this a challenge. We'll run around the neighbourhood once, but once we cross the last intersection back to the apartment building, we'll race to see who makes it in first.”

“What's in it for the winner?”

“Whatever they want I guess.” She shrugged. Jungkook smirked, “Alright then.”

It became silent once they began jogging. Jungkook took the outside lane, just in case she got hit or something and made sure that he ran slightly behind her so she was always in sight.

“Don't you think it's romantic how I'm running with you like this? Every girl would want their boyfriend to do this with them.”

“As you can see, I'm different from your fangirls.” She rolled her eyes. Jungkook chuckled, “I know.”

“So, what's the soccer team going to do for the Pep Rally?” She suddenly asked as they rounded a corner. Jungkook shrugged, “Who knows? We'll have to see who made the team because the cuts were posted this Thursday and the actual team list will be posted on Monday.”

“You made it for sure, I can bet.”

Jungkook turned to her, “You have that much faith in me? I'm so touched.” She contorted her face into one of disgust, “Oh god.” She looked up and her eyes widened.

They were almost at the starting point.

She grinned and made a dash for it, temporarily surprising Jungkook but then his mind registered what was happening. He shook his head in amusement before putting out his full effort to surpass her. Hanuel was sure she would win this time because she was simply a few steps away. She was just about to open the door and go in when Jungkook dashed in when she held open the door.

dropped open.

What?

“Yah!” She shouted as she got back inside. Jungkook shrugged, “I won. I get a wish now, right?” She sighed, “I really hate this.” Jungkook chuckled, “You know, you look cute when you're so defeated.”

She turned around, “Say what? You're such a ert! Ugh.”

- - - - -

“Honey, wake up.”

“Come on, you promised me you'd come to the shop and help me today.”

“Are you really not waking up, Lee Hanuel?”

She stirred in her sleep. Her mom shook her head in amusement and lightly shook her shoulder once again. Hanuel finally turned around and pulled the blanket over her head, leaving a small peep hole for herself.

“I want to sleep.” She whined. Her mom chuckled and lightly pulled the blanket off, “Come on, we'll have fun today. So wake up, alright? Your dad will drop us off before he goes to work.” Hanuel sleepily nodded from under the covers, “Okay.”

When her mom left the room, she tiredly got up. She sat on her bed for a few minutes, hoping the sleepiness would wash away. She finally rolled out of her bed and walked into the washroom. She finished freshening up and went back into her room to change.

She went with high-waisted shorts with a long-sleeved white blouse. She also added in a brown belt for style. She checked her hair before heading out.

“Okay, I'm ready.” She said as she walked into the kitchen. Her mom turned around and smiled, “Aw look at you, so pretty.” Hanuel smiled, “Thanks mom.” Her dad walked into the kitchen,

“Alright, let's go.”

- - - - -

“Thank you, I hope you have a nice day!” Hanuel smiled as she handed the lady her bag. The lady smiled back, “Thank you, and same to you.” Her mom was in the back room, steam ironing the clothes while she ran the cash register and helped the customers out. She looked up when the bell above the door rang.

“See, this store is so cute isn't it?” Jaehee giggled. She turned and her eyes widened, “Oh, Hanuel! I never knew you worked here!” She walked over with her friend. Hanuel gave her a smile, “Yeah, my mom owns the store so I can to help out.”

“Aw, that's sweet. We'll just look around then.” Jaehee walked towards the racks. Hanuel nodded and sat back onto the chair.

“Hey, Hanuel, do you have this in another colour?” Jaehee suddenly called out. Hanuel walked over and took the dress, “I think so.” She looked around the racks, “Ah, we also have this in light yellow.” Jaehee smiled, “Thank you! I'd like to try this on.” Hanuel nodded and guided her to the fitting room. Her friend waited outside for her. When Jaehee was done trying it on, she came out and inspected it in the mirror.

“It looks good on you, Jaehee.” Hanuel complimented. She smiled, “Thank you!” Her friend nodded as well, “It looks really nice.” Jaehee tilted her head, “Then I'll guess I'll buy it.”

- - - - -

“Thanks Haneul! And hey, could you wait outside for a second? I just wanted to ask Hanuel something.” Jaehee requested. Her friend nodded and stepped out of the store. Hanuel looked at her in confusion

“Hanuel, I had a question.” Jaehee stated. Hanuel waited for her to continue.

“Are you and Jungkook dating?”

Um?

Hanuel's jaw dropped, “What!? I would never date him.” Jaehee's face immediately brightened, “Thank god. I'm glad I got that clarified! Thank you. I'll see you at school. Bye!” She waved and left the store.

Hanuel sat back down onto her chair.

Why did everyone think they were dating?

- - - - -

“Jungkook! You better wake up this instant and clean out your room. If you're having you friends over, do you really want them to see this mess!?”

Jungkook groaned. “I'll clean it later!”

“Now!” His mom shouted from outside his room. He sighed and got up. He put on his t-shirt and began picking up his clothes off the floor.

Another flaw of his.

No matter how many times he cleaned his room, it would end up being dirty again.

The door to his room opened and he turned around. Junghwa smiled, “I can help, oppa!” He laughed and handed her his dirty clothes, “Could you help me put this into the laundry basket then?” She nodded, “Yes, sir!”

He walked over to his desk and threw all the junk food wrappers into the garbage can and cleaned up his pages of homework.

J-Hope, V, and Jimin were planning on coming over today to hang out since they had nothing better to do. So Jungkook had no choice but to clean up a bit.

He looked around his room.

It wasn't like they were even going to come in here. His mother just used that as an excuse to get him to clean.

He thought it looked presentable.

Oh well. 

He shrugged and walked out of his room to eat breakfast. He walked into the kitchen to find Junghwa and his mom there. He assumed his dad was already at the restaurant.

“Good morning, oppa. Come eat breakfast with me!” Junghwa pointed at the chair beside her from her baby chair. Jungkook walked over and sat down. He rolled his eyes when he saw the mess his little sister had made. He took a few napkins and wiped before wiping off her hands. His mother turned around and her expression softened.

“Junghwa, don't make such a mess.” His mother lightly scolded. Junghwa pouted, “I'm sorry, mommy.” Jungkook chuckled and thanked his mom when she handed him his breakfast.

“I have to head to the restaurant now. Take care of your sister and if the boys get hungry or anything, I made some snacks in the fridge.” She waved and closed the door. Jungkook nodded and turned back to Junghwa. She looked up at him with her cracker half in , “What?”

“Nothing. Do you miss your other oppas?” He asked. She blinked, “Yeah! I miss Dopey oppa, Alphabet oppa, and Minnie oppa.” Jungkook's lip curled up. “Well, they're coming over.” Junghwa's face lit up “Wha! I can play with them.”

Ever since she heard their 'street names', she made up nicknames for them.

J-Hope to Hopey to Dopey.

V to Alphabet.

Jimin...to Minnie.

Jungkook was glad he didn't have her call him by any nicknames because honestly, it was either Jungie or Kooky and they both sounded retarded to him.

He finished his breakfast and got up to put the plate into the sink. He helped Junghwa clean up before he heard the bell ring. He stopped, “They're here.” Junghwa held out her hands, as if telling him to pick her up. He hoisted her out of her baby chair and went to open the door.

“Yo.” J-Hope waved as he walked in. V gasped when he saw Junghwa, “Hey there.” Junghwa wriggled out of her brother's arms and V happily held her. “Hi alphabet oppa!” Jimin sniggered as he walked past, “Alphabet.” V kicked his leg and he winced.

Junghwa threw her arms around V's neck and giggled, “You guys didn't come see Jungie in so long!” J-Hope bent down and poked her nose, “Sorry about that, kiddo. We've been busy.” Junghwa blinked, “It's okay. I'm glad oppas are here now.”

“Jeez, when you guys come, it's like she forgets she even has a brother.” Jungkook commented. Jimin looked up from the couch, with a cookie in his mouth, “But I thought you guys were on bad terms. What happened?”

“Yeah, you guys rarely talked to each other.” V added on as he walked over to hand Junghwa down to Jimin.

“All thanks to a special someone.” Jungkook smirked as he walked over to sit with them. J-Hope looked around the house, “Where's your mom?”

“Work.” Jungkook replied. Junghwa turned to her brother, “Oppa, can we go get unnie to come over too? It would be fun!” Jimin raised an eyebrow, “Unnie?”

“Hanuel unnie!” Junghwa giggled. V also turned to Jungkook, “Yo, doesn't she live right beside you or something?”

“I'll just call her.” Jungkook stated as he took the phone and walked down the hall and dialed her number.

“Hey kiddo, between us, does your oppa like her?” J-Hope whispered. Junghwa nodded, “Oppa likes unnie because he smiles a lot with her.” Jimin smirked, “I knew it. That punk.” V laughed, “Then what do you think about your oppa and unnie becoming boyfriend and girlfriend?”

“Wha, that'd be awesome! Unnie could come over everyday!” Junghwa exclaimed.

- - - - -

“Hey.”

“Why are you calling me? You erted stalker.”

“I just missed your voice, is that so bad?”

“Please, spare me.” 

“Are you at home right now?”

“No, I'm at my mom's shop. Why? Did something happen?” 

“No. Like I said, I just missed your voice.”

“You're weird. I'm hanging up. Bye.” 

Jungkook looked at his phone and a smile took over his lips.

That girl.

Seriously.

He walked back into the living room, “Your unnie's at work right now. How do you guys feel about going to the mall?”

J-Hope shrugged, “I'm down.”

“Sure.” V replied as he put his phone back into his pocket and got up.

“Yay, food courts!” Jimin grinned as he quickly went to put on his shoes. J-Hope picked Junghwa up and helped her put on her shoes before they all left the apartment.

- - - - -

Hanuel glanced up at the clock after another customer left with their mechandise.

It was nearing noon.

“Mom, I'll go buy us some lunch from the food court. What do you want?” Hanuel poked her head into the back room. Her mom walked out, “Anything you choose is fine, sweetie. I'll take over the cash register for now then. Here's some money.” Hanuel took the cash from her mom and nodded, “Alright, I'll be back soon.” She opened the door and left the store. The loud chattering and just the sound of busy people filled her ears. She smiled when she saw a little boy run by with a balloon in his hand and his older brother chased after him.

Once she arrived at the food court, she walked towards the line for some Japanese food and waited. The line was particularly long today and she rocked back and forth on her heels lightly, waiting for the line to move by faster.

When she took a step forward, she felt somebody's arms wrap around her waist and she stiffened immediately. She was about to turn around and punch the person when that person caught her fist. They leaned down and whispered into her ear, “See, I told you I miss you.”

Her eyes widened and she turned around, successfully getting out of his hold, “Jungkook!?”

He smirked,

“Hi.”

She was now sitting down at the table with her two bentos. She ate it bitterly as Jungkook chuckled, “Are you that unhappy to see me?”

“I hate you. Could you stop ually harassing me in public?” She hissed. Jungkook shrugged, “You're just too cute.”

“Did you come here alone?” She interrupted him. He shook his head, “No. My hyungs came but they're just taking Junghwa around to sight-see.” Hanuel looked up, “Junghwa came too?”

“Seriously, I'm hurt. I'm here in front of you and I can tell you'd rather be seeing my sister.” Hanuel glared at him, “That's because she isn't a erted stalker like you.” Jungkook rolled his eyes, “Yeah, yeah.”

“Hey, we found you guys.”

Jungkook and Hanuel looked up.

“Unnie!” Junghwa squirmed out of Jimin's arms and Hanuel stood up to hold her. Hanuel smiled at them, “Hi, I think we've met before, right?” J-Hope nodded, “Yeah. Haven't seen you out of school before though.”

They sat down with them at the table as Hanuel played around with Junghwa. V suddenly piped up, “So how's the Music Council work?” Hanuel blinked in surprise, “Oh, it's going along well. We're doing some fundraising events right now for the school band's trip.” V nodded, “That's cool. Thank god I didn't join any clubs other than sports.” Jimin scoffed, “You're so lazy, I doubt anybody would ever vote you for president anyway.”

V frowned, “Stop picking on me, would you?”

“Unnie, can we go visit auntie?” Junghwa asked. Hanuel nodded, “Sure.” She was about to bend down and pick up her bento for her mother when Jungkook reached out to grab it.

“I got it.”

She rolled her eyes and got up. She turned to the others, “Are you guys coming as well?” They nodded, “Sure. It's not like we have anything better to do.” Jimin shrugged as he got up as well.

They walked around the mall, and they took an elevator up to the second floor where her mother's store was located. Hanuel had to keep repositioning Junghwa in her arms because she kept moving around. And to be honest, her arms were getting tired and numb. Jungkook took note of this because she kept switching arms. He tapped her shoulder and she turned around,

“Junghwa, here. I'll hold you for a while. Your unnie's arms are tired.” He said as Junghwa nodded and got into his arms as well. Hanuel stared at him from behind in bewilderment.

How did he know?

- - - - -

It was a bit overwhelming when so many people entered the shop at once. A few teenage girls were inside shopping when they turned around to see what the commotion was all about. Their eyes widened when they saw how handsome these boys were. Hanuel's mother looked up from the counter and her eyes widened,

“Oh my, you guys are all here? Who might these boys be?” She walked over as the girls from behind kept chattering amongst themselves about them.

“They're my friends.” Jungkook introduced as J-Hope, V and Jimin bowed.

“My name's Hoseok.”

“Taehyung.”

“And I'm Jimin.”

“It's nice to meet you, auntie.” Mrs. Lee smiled, “Aw, what a handsome bunch.” Hanuel walked back over to the counter to help out the girls when they were ready to pay.

“Well, there's not much to look at here, boys.” Mrs. Lee muttered. Jungkook shook his head, “It's fine. We're just here to visit, that's all. Is there anything you need help with?” Her eyes widened, “Not really.”


“Mom, just make him open all the boxes in the back to take out the clothes.” Hanuel spoke up. She turned back to the girls and smiled, “Have a nice day.” They nodded and left the store. Her mom turned around and gave her a disapproving look, “Hanuel!”

“It's okay. I'll do it. Since Hanuel wants me to, right?” He smirked and made his way to the back office. Mrs. Lee turned back to the other three boys, “You guys don't have to stay.”

“Oppas!” Junghwa suddenly called out. They all turned to her.

“Can we go play some more?” She requested. Mrs. Lee chuckled, “Well, there you go. You can take her around, I guess.” V walked back over and picked her up. Junghwa turned to Hanuel, “Unnie can't go?”


Hanuel smiled and shook her head, “I can't, Jungie. I'm helping my mom right now. How about next time?” Junghwa nodded with a frown, “Okay then.”

“We'll see you later!” Jimin waved as they left the shop.

Her mother walked back behind the counter and took the bento out. “I'll go into the back office and eat this first. Will you be alright out here?” Hanuel nodded, “Sorry if it became cold.” Her mother smiled, “No problem.”

- - - - -

“Hanuel, you can head home first because I'll just walk down the street to visit your dad at his office.” Her mother instructed. Hanuel nodded as she picked up her bag and waved as she stepped out of the store. Jungkook was already waiting for her outside.

“Did your friends leave?” She asked. Jungkook shook his head, “No. They're at some store where you can make your own teddy bear or something.” Hanuel blinked, “Oh, then should we go meet up with them?” Jungkook pouted,

“Seriously? You don't want to spend some quality time with me?”

Hanuel stuck out her tongue, “Ew. Who would want to do that?” Jungkook sighed in defeat, “Fine.”

“Plus, I'm sure you'd want to make a teddy bear for yourself, you doofus.”

“I'll be sure to name it Hanuel.” Jungkook smirked.

“Please don't.”

“But wait, why do I need to make a teddy bear when I can just hug you at night?” 

 

musicnotes_zpsd529d25f.gif?t=1373327004

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for the late update ;-; 

I've been busy so I didn't have the time. And I've been addicted to manga and videos games ;-;

But I really hope you guys like the chapter! :D

And omg, thank you so much for commenting! They really make me smile x) And last chapter's comments' number was a new record. LOL

Bye~