Booking You Out

Next Stop, Insanity

Good morning, Hanuel.”

She smiled back in response and waved to the girls from one of her classes, “Good morning.” Hanuel made her way down the halls to her first class. She wondered why her bus had to come so early while her bus was practically the latest bus to leave after school.

The door to the classroom was open so she walked in and sat down at her desk. She sighed and lay her head down in her arms. She straightened up, but just to her luck, that's when Kangdae walked in.

His face brightened while hers paled.

“Oh, good morning Hanuel.” He walked over and took the chair from the desk in front of her and spun it around. He put his hands onto her table, causing her to scoot back.

“I didn't see you waiting for the bus after school on Friday. Where did you go?” He asked. “I had to go somewhere. That's all.” She replied. He nodded, “Okay. I'll wait with you after school today then. You'll be there right?”

“Maybe?”

“Sorry. I'm probably making you uncomfortable. I don't know why but when I ask you personal questions, my stomach starts to feel funny.” He confessed. Hanuel raised an eyebrow.

Oh god.

She simply nodded and pretended to be searching for something in her backpack. He stood up and walked back to his desk. She sighed in relief, thanking the teacher for putting him at the front of the classroom while she was near the very back. She heard her phone vibrate and took it out to check who had messaged her.

LOLOLOL I SAW HIM WALK IN TO THE CLASSROOM AHAHAH IS HE TALKING TO YOU? :D

Her eyes narrowed.

I hate you.

She got a response almost immediately

i know =)

She rolled her eyes and put her phone back into her backpack, not bothering to reply. Once the other students starting coming in, she felt more at ease knowing that it wasn't just Kangdae and herself in a room together. The teacher walked in shortly after, and told everyone to pay attention to the morning announcements.

“Don't forget the Pep Rally is in less than a week! Your sports team can prepare whatever you want. It must be school appropriate though.”

“Oh yeah, we have a semi-formal banquet in three weeks so get your glam on!”

“Also, just a reminder that the school's Music Council will be fundraising for the school's band trip. So if you see students in the halls selling our school band's merchandise, be sure to buy something!”

“And your thought of the day, students, is 'The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement'.”


- - - - -

Jungkook had gone straight to the gymnasium once the break started because he had the junior soccer tryouts today. He was sure that J-Hope would sign up but he wasn't so sure about V and Jimin.

He came out off the changeroom and walked towards the coach who was letting people sign up on the clipboard. He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around.

J-Hope grinned, “It'd be funny if we didn't make it.” Jungkook raised an eyebrow, “Not really, hyung.”

The coach saw them and walked over, “Ah, so you two are signing up again?” They nodded. “I'm glad to have my star players back on the team.”

Once the clipboard got passed to them, J-Hope signed both of their names before passing it on.

“Alright, if you guys have already signed your name, then head to the back field because we're going to warm up with some drills!” The coach hollered and blew the whistle.

- - - - -

Hanuel walked into her Science class and her eyes fell over the pile that contained their projects. She bit her lip.

She couldn't afford to lose this one challenge.

She walked to hear seat and sat down. She looked up when she saw Jungkook walk in. He grinned and mouthed 'loser', causing her to roll her eyes. He walked past her to his seat. The bell rang, signalling that all the students should be in class by now. The teacher walked in and closed the door.

“Good evening. So what I have here is the project you handed in on Friday. Some of you haven't handed anything in yet, so I suggest you hand that in as soon as possible before the term ends. I'll hand them back to you now.” He walked around the class, handing each folder back to everybody. Once he got in front of Hanuel he nodded in approval, “Excellent job.” Hanuel smiled and thanked him as she took her project. She flipped through the pages and her face fell when she realized that she lost two marks. She turned in her seat to watch when he would hand it back to Jungkook.

“Perfect, as usual. Good job.” Jungkook thanked him and took his folder. He looked through it, and when he got to the marking sheet he raised an eyebrow.

Good job, you even cited your sources for this project which was something that many people overlooked.

Hanuel looked at him as he tilted his head and smirked. She blinked and made a hand gesture as if asking him what he got. He simply shrugged and put his folder away. She huffed and turned back to face the teacher.

He better not have won.

Again.

- - - - -

Once the class ended, Hanuel walked up to him and waited for him to pack up his books.

“What mark did you get?” She asked. He looked up as he slung his backpack over his shoulder, “Higher than yours, I bet.” He passed her the folder as he walked out, and she followed along while flipping through the pages.

He waited for her reaction.

“What!?” She gasped as she looked through the folder. “That is so not fair! What the hell?” Jungkook turned around, “So I won the bet, right?” She pouted as she handed it back to him, “I guess. What do you want me to do?”

“I'll tell you after school.” He declared. She grudgingly walked behind as they headed to their next class.

“I swear, the teacher just loves you more.” She mumbled.

“Are you sure you're not the one that loves me?” He blinked. She stopped walking,

“Why do you always do that!?”

“Do what?”

“You always make it seem as if I actually like you, ert.”

- - - - -
Jungkook leaned against the wall, on the side of the school building where the school buses came after school to pick the students up. He looked around, waiting for her to come out. He saw Kangdae also looking around anxiously and scoffed.

He saw her walk out and was about to go over when somebody blocked his way. Jaehee smiled at him, “Hello Jungkook! I heard you went to the soccer tryouts today. How was it?” His eyes fell over to her who simply ignored him and went to the other side of the parking lot.

“It was alright, I guess.” he replied. She nodded, “So how was your day? Too bad I didn't see you until now, though.” “It went alright, and yours?”

“It became even better now that I got to see you, haha. But I'm going to go catch my bus now, see you!” She waved as she practically bounced her way to her school bus. Jungkook sighed as he put his hands into his pocket and was about to go over to Hanuel but stopped in his steps.

That damn Kangdae.

Hanuel looked like she was ready to bolt out of there as he sat down beside her. A bit too closely for her comfort and Jungkook's. He debated on whether he should walk over there or not but instead, he took out his phone.

Looks like you're having fun with your boyfriend =D

Hanuel looked up and glanced around the school grounds, but he was nowhere to be found. She turned to Kangdae, “Uh, I'm going to go now.” He nodded as he got up, “Alright, I'll message you tonight. Bye.”

Where are you? ._.

Jungkook came out from behind the wall as she walked over and grinned. “Had fun with your boyfriend?” She shook her head, “No way. He's not my boyfriend, you jerk. But it did seem like you had fun with your girlfriend, right?”

“Why? You jealous?” He smirked. She stuck out her tongue, “As if.” They sat down against the wall together and Hanuel occupied herself with the small pebbles on the ground.

“So did you decide on what you wanted me to do yet?”

“Yeah, I did.”

She looked at him, “What?”

“Are you busy this Saturday?” He asked. She raised an eyebrow, “What does that have to do with it-”

“Just answer me.”

“I don't think so? Why?”

“Okay. I'm booking you out for that day.”

Her face fell, “Booking me out? What do you think I am?”

“A win's a win. Don't be such a sore loser, now.” He shrugged as he stood up. She balled up her hands into tight fists,

“You're so annoying!”

- - - - -

Hanuel came home to an empty apartment and in all honesty, she felt kind of lonely. She went to wards the home phone and picked it up before dialing in her parent's cell phone number.

“Hello? Did something happen at home?”

“Hi mom. I just wanted to say I miss you guys.”

“Aw, honey we missed you too. Is everything going alright? Jungkook came and checked up on you, right?”

“Yeah, but next time he doesn't have to come over. You know, he gave me a heart attack in the early morning, right?”

She heard her mom chuckle from the other line.

“Oh you two are so adorable." 

Wait, adorable?

“Us? Adorable!? No way! But anyway, mom? Do we have any plans for Saturday?”

“Not as far as I know, but I do know that your dad has a meeting so he won't be home. Why?”

“Stupid Jungkook. I lost a bet to him and now I have to spend the day with him.”

“Well, I'll be back to tell you if anything comes up. I have to go and help your grandmother prepare dinner now, we'll see you tomorrow honey.”

“Okay, bye mom. I love you.”

“Love you too, hun.”

 

Hanuel put the phone back and went into her room. She got her clothes from her drawer and went to take a shower.

- - - - -

“Oppa? You're back!” Junghwa giggled as she ran over and hugged his legs. Jungkook softened and he bent down to pick her up.

“Hey. Have you been a good girl for mom today?” He asked. She nodded, “Me and mommy made cookies.”

“Mommy and I.” He corrected. She blew a raspberry and pointed to the kitchen. He led her inside and she smiled at the cookies. He looked at her, “You made these?” He placed her onto the counter as he sat down to take one. She nodded, “I made one for you and unnie!” Jungkook raised an eyebrow, “Ew, why'd you make one for her?”

Junghwa blinked, “Because I love unnie. Don't be jealous, oppa. I still like you too.”

Note: She said she loved her, while she said she liked him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, “Yeah, yeah. Where's mom?”

“Right here.” Mrs. Jeon smiled as she walked into the kitchen. She had her purse on and was all dressed up. She came over and kissed Junghwa on the cheek, “Mommy's going to work now. I'll be back later, alright? Just reheat the meat from the fridge, Jungkook.”

“Okay, mom.” He got up and opened the door for her. Junghwa ran over and hugged her legs once before waving.

“Be safe, you two.” She warned as she closed the door.

Jungkook turned to his sister, “How about we go over and give your unnie the cookie you made for her?” Junghwa's face brightened, “Yay! Let's go!”

- - - - -

Hanuel came out of the shower, wearing a pair of shorts and a hoodie. She managed to finish her homework, which only consisted of a few pages of Science. She finished Math during break since she had a free break with no meetings. She checked the time and decided she could start on dinner now.

She walked into the kitchen and rolled up her sleeves.  She swung open the door to the fridge to check what she had to work with. She heard the doorbell ring and looked up.

What?

She wasn't expecting visitors.

She walked over and peered through the eye. She felt her annoyance level go up. She sighed as she opened the door, “What do you want?”

Junghwa came out from behind her brother and held up a little box with a cookie. Hanuel bent down and tilted her head, “Is this for me?” Junghwa nodded. “Yeah! I made it with mommy.” Hanuel smiled, “Aw, thanks Jungie.” She ruffled her hair and took the box from her hands.

Jungkook stepped inside the apartment, “Thanks for inviting us inside.”

Hanuel turned around to glare at him. “Way to be a jerk.” She looked back down at Junghwa, “Would you like to help me with dinner? Or do you have to go back?” Junghwa shook her head, “Mommy went to work so I can stay!”

Hanuel laughed, “Alright, Jungie. Let's go make dinner.” She picked her up and Junghwa giggled. Jungkook walked towards the coach.

“I'll leave it to you ladies then.”

“Is oppa not helping us?” Junghwa pouted. Jungkook shook his head and was about to reply when Hanuel cut him off.

“Your oppa can't cook, Jungie.” Junghwa's eyes grew wide, “But then how will you cook for your wife? She can't eat yummy food then.”

Jungkook smirked. He looked up and met eyes with Hanuel,

“I don't think it'll be a problem if my wife knows how to cook.”


 

musicnotes_zpsd529d25f.gif?t=1373327004


Y'know what's funny? o-o Jungkook isn't even my BTS bias LOLOLOL. 

It's actually J-Hope ;-; But Jungkook's just so adorable so I decided to write about him instead~ 

Your comments are so lovely <3 Thank you guys! :D 

And if there are any Canadian subbies out there, Happy Canada day! ^-^