Myungyeon #08

◦°°◦ ♪ Kim Myungsoo & Park Jiyeon Short Scenarios/Drabbles ♫ ◦°°◦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she felt scared after opening her eyes to see darkness in her world but he was there for her

“Oh God, Oh God….” Myungsoo mumbled and tried his best to get out from the overturned car.

“Jiyeon-ah…” All his mind could think of was his girlfriend in the car next to him.

“Jiyeon-ah…” He ran over to the passenger’s side and opened the door only to see his fainted girl, upside down in the seat with her seatbelt on.

“Jiyeon-ah!” He screamed and took the seatbelt off quickly. He pulled her out gently from the car, so as not to hurt her, and pulled her further away from it in case it would blast off into ashes.

He leaned against the nearby pole with her tightly held in his arms, “Jiyeon-ah…” He cried and shook her face but she just wouldn’t wake up.

“Please don’t scare me…” He cried and cried and hugged her tighter, but she remained still.

“Please open your lovely eyes and look at me…” He pecked her eyes and nose and lips to wake his sleeping beauty up, but she remained still.

“Oh God… I swear I won’t drive that fast again… Just wake up and talk to me...” He sniffed and one of his tears dropped onto her eyelid.

Her eyes moved from that light touch of his tears and she opened it slowly.

Myungsoo heard her soft whining and looked at her with great astonishment. “JIYEON-AH!”

Jiyeon whined and held onto her head, “Oppa… My head… hurts…”

Myungsoo pulled her hands away from her head and rubbed her head with his own hand. “You’ll be fine, Jiyeon-ah. I promise.”

Jiyeon whined and snuggled closer to his chest, “I’m tired…”

“No… You can’t be tired!” He screamed and cried even louder. “The ambulance is here! Help is here! Don’t close your eyes, Park Jiyeon. Talk to me!”

Jiyeon smiled slightly and fought for her life, “I’ll talk to you, oppa…”

Myungsoo continued talking to her and yelled at her to open her eyes whenever she attempted to close it. The ambulance arrived quickly and she was being sent to the hospital.

Myungsoo got his wound treated and stitched up as the injuries on him was just scratches.

He thanked the nurse and waited outside the operating theatre for his girlfriend the whole day.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter