Myungyeon #46

◦°°◦ ♪ Kim Myungsoo & Park Jiyeon Short Scenarios/Drabbles ♫ ◦°°◦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she had to travel to Japan for her Asia tour but he doesn’t want to let her go

Myungsoo skipped down the hallway and finally stopped his tracks in front of the apartment which he was so familiar with.

He doesn’t even need to ring the doorbell since he has the code to the apartment.

It was simple. The code which the machine recognized was his birth date. Myungsoo keyed in the code and strolled into the apartment, as though it was his own.

Placing the bag of her favorite chips on the table, he sat down on the couch while waiting patiently for her return.

But as minutes ticked by, she still hasn’t returned home. Myungsoo could feel his eyelids becoming heavier which caused him to fell asleep on the couch, in the end.

Just a few minutes passed midnight, the door to the apartment finally opened and in came the owner. She cracked her neck and walked into her home, not aware she had a visitor with her.

Right when she came out from the kitchen with a bottle of water in her hands, she almost spit the water out from . That’s when she saw her visitor.

She beamed widely as though her tiredness from the work was being washed away, and tip-toed over to the sleeping guy joyfully.

She kneeled down by the couch and brushed his fringe away carefully, so as not to wake him up.

But since he was a light sleeper, he woke up by her light touches easily. “Baby…?”

Jiyeon giggled with her tongue out shyly, “I woke you up? I’m sorry~”

“Nah, I’m waiting for you anyway.” Myungsoo chuckled and sat up on the couch, while inviting her to his embrace.

Jiyeon jumped in it immediately and snuggled up close to him. “I miss you, baby.”

Myungsoo sighed in bliss and buried his face into her hair, “I miss you too, babe. I miss your smell.”

Jiyeon raised a brow and pushed his head up just to cup his cheeks, “That’s weird and creepy!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter