Myungyeon #44

◦°°◦ ♪ Kim Myungsoo & Park Jiyeon Short Scenarios/Drabbles ♫ ◦°°◦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he, the player, get into her pants only to feel regret and guilt as he found out she’s a unlike how she appeared not to be one

Myungsoo took a puff of his cigarette and blew the smoke out, making it into an ‘O’ shape, right in front of his friends.

His friends hissed and waved the smoke away, “YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO!”

Myungsoo laughed in bliss and took the last puff before putting it off on the cigarette tray.

“Look, it’s her again.” Woohyun nodded his head to the dance floor.

“That came every day!” Sungyeol looked over and was amused.

“I bet she’s hooking another guy tonight. She doesn’t look like a at all. Definitely slept with tons of guys~” Sunggyu laughed and snapped his finger all of the sudden. “Why don’t you get her, Kim Myungsoo?!”

Myungsoo smirked at his great idea. “What if I got her in bed?”

“You get whatever you want from us.”

“Deal, and I can use whatever methods I want.”

“Deal.” Sunggyu did a fist punch with him to seal it.

Myungsoo smirked and fixed his coat before dancing over to her. “Hey, beautiful.”

Jiyeon smirked and continued her dance. “You’re talking to me?”

“Of course. You’re the most beautiful here.” Myungsoo grinned widely in return. “Wanna have some drink? It’s on me.”

Jiyeon thought about it and walked over to the bar-stand. Myungsoo smirked and followed her over to the area.

“2 whiskey.”

The bartender served them and returned to his job.

“What’s your name? I’ve seen you here, everyday.”

“Jiyeon. You?”

“Myungsoo.”

“Nice name.”

Myungsoo smirked and gulped his whiskey down. “Why are you here, every single night?”

Jiyeon too, gulped down her whiskey and smiled a sad one. “To get rid of my memories.”

“Was it that bad to get rid of?!”

Jiyeon shrugged her shoulders, “You can say so. My ex-boyfriend cheated on me.”

“2 whiskey.” Myungsoo ordered again and they chatted about each other for the next two hours. That’s right, Myungsoo did all that just to get her drunk.

Jiyeon’s head was already bobbing up and down and a silly grin was tugged onto her face. Myungsoo smirked and leaned closer to her face. “Do you know you’re beautiful?”

“Hmmm?” Jiyeon giggled sheepishly and Myungsoo smashed his lips onto hers.

She, being too drunk, got caught up into the kiss and returned it.

The next moment, they were already off to his house, on his bed.

Myungsoo groaned when the sunlight came right in from the window and hit his face. “Oh man…” He turned his head to look at the clock, “Still early.”

But once he woke up, he couldn’t fall back to sleep again. He sat up on the bed and cracked his neck but only to see another body beside him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter