Myungyeon #38

◦°°◦ ♪ Kim Myungsoo & Park Jiyeon Short Scenarios/Drabbles ♫ ◦°°◦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he didn’t know the prank would become like this which allowed her to be hospitalized

They were two enemies in school. Everyone knows that, even the teachers.

Myungsoo saw how Jiyeon walked into the school and smirked again, “hey there, loser.”

Jiyeon smirked back and retorted, “Hey to you too, er.”

With that small greeting, they went back to the classroom with arguments in between often. Well, sad to say they’re in the same class that year.

Scratch that, fate seemed to like them so they were in the same class for every year of their high school life.

It’s their final year in the high school and yet, they were still arguing every single day when they saw each other.

It all began when they entered high school.

He, who sought for popularity, joined the popular guys and became the most popular group of flower boys in school.

She, who sought for peace, was being left alone in her world, simply studying and just studying.

No one in school knew that they were actually friends before. Right before they started high school, they were still closed friends. They always stick to each other and went home together. You could say they were inseparable.

But it all happened when she saw how he gave up their friendship for his popularity, which led to today, allowing them to be enemies instead.

*TUD*

Jiyeon turned back and glared at her enemy. That’s all. She didn’t return the ‘favor’ and continued listening to lesson.

*TUD*

She turned back once again and glared at him. “Stop it.” She hissed lowly so as not to disturb the class but some were already looking at them.

Myungsoo pulled his tongue out and moved forward a little to whisper to her. That’s right. He’s sitting right behind her.

“Too bad you’re sitting right in front of me, nerd.”

Jiyeon bit her lips to calm herself down and ignored him. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and ignored her in the end, returning to his small talk with his popular friends.

The lesson ended too quickly much to Jiyeon’s dismay, and lunch break finally arrived.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter