---

baekyeol random drabbles / oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

no title because i don't have any idea what to put there. this is the sequel of thank you but it's okay if you haven't read that one before. well, i think i should just run away first because this one is... *escapes all the way to north pole and befriends penguins*

It’s November 27th today.

Baekhyun has planned to wake up in the early morning, gently kiss Chanyeol awake, and prepare a special breakfast for himself, his husband, and his adopted son.

But sometimes things don’t always go as planned, do they?

“Papa.”

Baekhyun shuts his eyes tight only to see Chanyeol’s beautiful eyes and blinding smile. He tries to block the tears that are threatening to fall but he fails, of course, just like how he did on the past five days.

“You’re such a crybaby, Baek, but I still love you.”

Baekhyun’s heart tightens painfully at the memory.

“Papa,” Kyungsoo takes Baekhyun’s hands in his little ones and looks up at his crying father who is curled up on the couch, holding Chanyeol’s old sweater close to his chest. “Papa, stop crying.”

Baekhyun finally opens his eyes and scopes his adopted son up onto his lap and hugs him tight. He sobs hard, letting his tears dampen the kid’s hair. “Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo encircles his father’s neck and his eyes start turning glassy. “Papa, Kyungsoo will cry too if Papa keeps crying.”

Baekhyun bits his lip hard he thinks it may bleed because, no, he doesn’t want his beloved Kyungsoo to cry as well. The kid didn’t stop crying for two days straight since the funeral while Baekhyun stayed strong at that time, not dropping any single tear. That’s why now Baekhyun thinks it’s his turn to cry; it’s his turn to mourn over Chanyeol’s death.

It’s been two weeks since Chanyeol has gone, but the scar is just still too painful. Park Chanyeol had etched himself deep and hard in Byun Baekhyun’s heart.

“Kyungsoo hopes Papa Chanyeol will always be happy in heaven,” Kyungsoo says before breaking the hug. He cups Baekhyun’s face in his small hands and tilts it down. “because Papa Chanyeol was the best!”

Baekhyun lets out a chuckle, but at the same time his tears falls harder. “Yes, he was. Your giant Papa was really the best, Kyungsoo.”

Baekhyun says the truth; Park Chanyeol was really the best. Well, who would just step in the burning kindergarten school Kyungsoo attends and save all the students without any second thought? Only Park Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter