Epilogue - The peaceful land

Canis Lupus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Even if they partied for days already, they made an even bigger party to commemorate their leaders’ marriage and they even called leaders and wolves from the other packs so they could watch the ceremony and cheer with them.

After the exchange of wedding necklaces, as was the wolves’ tradition for matting, their packs were joined and they were no more known by the names of white and brown wolves, but the South Wolves, as to unify the packs.

Six years had passed since that time and a lot had changed in the village. Little Tao was thirteen now and he was being introduced to the ways of the leaders so he could lead the pack when his parents were too tired to do so.

With the magic of the tree of life restored to its fullest, winter was gone and only came back in its rightful time and the land looked more beautiful than ever. Also its power blessed the wolves with the possibility of having cubs again and the pack grew considerably in those years.

Kai watched Jonghun run with his other puppies and a warm feeling reached his heart. He had five pups with his mate now, but his litter only looked complete when little Jonghun was playing with his other children.

Jonghun was seven now, a big cub playing with a bunch of two year olds.

A voice coming from a cave nearby called their attention.

-Jonghun, puppy, it’s time to sleep. – Sehun called, appearing in the entrance of his and Luhan’s den.

Jonghun turned into a human boy, frowning. His pure white skin was lightly scratched by the other cubs’ forming claws and his black hair fell slightly over his eyes.

-Awn dad, can’t I play a little more?

-No, it’s late, and you already put little Dai to sleep. – His father answered, motioning towards a passed out puppy beside Jonghun.

-But he’s always sleeping, it’s not even funny! - The boy argued, poking the puppy’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter