The master's calling

Canis Lupus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tao had been sick for many days before he was taken by the dark wolves, but he was cured right away when he got to the dark wolves' camp. They gave him a smelly medicine and just a few hours later he was feeling alright again.

Since he looked healthy, the wolves fed him and threw him in a hole on the ground. There were ten other pups with him in that hole and they were all confused and scared. Some cried and some yelled angrily at the wolves that fed them, and some, like Tao himself, kept quiet and waited for what the future was holding for them.

They all were around the same age, around seven and eight years, with a couple of exceptions; two baby boys of only four and five years. Those two usually would stick around their hyung, an eight year old, and when they turned into pups they would whine a lot.

Tao wanted to soothe the other cubs, but the truth was that he himself was terrified and he felt like he shouldn’t try saying anything, or else he could startle the others even more.

A little more than two weeks passed in that rhythm and the boys were getting conformed with their situation. Now they didn’t whine or walk around anymore, they just sat there, waiting. In a particularly cold day, a dark wolf approached the hole and turned into a human, looking down to the pups.

 -It's time. - The man said and the boys watched in pure fear as a dark smoke entered the hole.

They didn’t know what that smoke would do to them, but they remembered it from when they were kidnapped and dragged to that place, so they started panicking. They ran around and yelped, but there w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter