The missing pup

Canis Lupus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jongup had been crafting cooking pots during all morning and at lunch time he decided it was time to stop. He cleaned the mess he did in his cave and went outside, hoping to be able to wash himself in the lake before the food was ready. 

-Hey Jongup. – He heard a soft voice calling and he turned around, not finding anyone.

-Up here. – The little voice called again.

Jongup glanced up and saw Zelo on the top of the cave, holding onto the rocks so he wouldn’t slip and fall down.

-How did you even get there? – The young leaned his head, puzzled.

-I need your help.

-Getting down?

-No, finding out something. I’m up here because I don’t want my parents to see me.

-Did you fight with them again, puppy?

Zelo shrugged.

-I need to ask you something. Do you know who my real parents are?

-Oh no, I won’t say anything anymore. – Jongup excused himself, giving a step back. – I ruined too much already.

-Please Jongup, it’s important… - The young said, his voice getting a bit trembling. – I thought you were my friend…

-I am, but I won’t tell you what your parents don’t want to tell you either.

-They said they don’t know… - A tear dropped from Zelo’s eyes. – Nobody will tell me the truth, but I thought you, of all people, would do it… I trusted you, Jongup hyung…

-Aw, no, Zelo please, don’t cry! – Jongup took his hands to his temples, scowling, but the young man started sobbing now.

-Argh, ok, I’ll try to find out about your past. – The young snorted. - But now go home, I don’t want you living on my roof.

Zelo smiled, turned into a wolf and jumped on top of the young. Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter