The Brown Wolves

Canis Lupus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Though we warned you guys on the forward, we should say again that this story is on crack and far away from reality and we are sorry for it >.< This is actually a new experience for us, since we don’t usually write something other than so… don’t even know how it happened but still, here you go:

_______________________________________________________________

 

That was a sunny day on the forest and the Brown Wolves played in the river near a waterfall. They were in their human form, and Sehun and Chanyeol swam around while Kyungsoo watched, sitting on a dry spot on the rocks.

Baekhyun was still by the riverside wetting just the tip of his toe in the water, scared that it would be too cold. Chanyeol approached and pulled him into the water, and then laughed when Baekhyun emerged, coughing and yelling at him.

Kyungsoo chuckled at them, but then his ears captured something approaching quickly from behind him. He turned around to see a black wolf running in his direction, his ears pointing straight up and his dark eyes fixed on him.

Kyungsoo smiled and waited until the very last second until he got out of the way, making the wolf fall into the river.

-You are getting slower! – He shouted when Kai emerged in his human form. – Or am I getting quicker?

-I knew you would do that, I was aiming for the river all along! – Kai shouted back.

-Of course. - Kyungsoo chuckled again. His boyfriend would never admit he was quicker than him in dodging. – Did you forget to bring clothes again?

-A wolf doesn’t need clothes. – Kai , playing with one of his dreadlocks. He knew Kyungsoo hated when he acted like a savage.

They weren’t real wolves, nor were they humans, but a hybrid of these. Some believed they were firstly humans who could change into wolves whenever they pleased, others claimed they were wolves that could become people, but the result was the same: they were both man and beast and they could change if they wanted to.

They were called “brown wolves” because of their fur color that varied from black to light brown, passing by many shades of caramel and brown in between.

The “white wolves”, however, lived further south and most of them had pure white fur, apart from a couple of exceptions of grayish ones.

The “north wolves”, for their turn, didn’t have a specific color. That happened because the territory they called “north” belonged to three other packs before the leader of the north appeared, killed those packs’ leaders and joined the three packs together. The result was a mix of all colors a wolf can have, and it was ok for them because their leader couldn’t care less about fur color.

All packs had many things in common, and one of them was the fact that they usually didn’t wear clothes in wolf form, because human clothes don’t fit wolves well. The common thing, therefore, was to bring the clothes along whenever they were intending to change from wolf to person somewhere else.

Kai liked being , but there were rules and, as he expected, it didn’t take long for Kyungsoo to get into lecturing mode.

-We are not just wolves, we are…

-An especial kind. – Kai smiled. – Civilized beasts, and it’s not because we live in the woods that we need to be savages and walk around with our bodies on display, I know. – He told the other. - I left my clothes behind those walnut trees back there,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter