9

Marriage

“Still want to win that bet?” you asked.

“Huh?”

You stood up in front of Junhyung and let your knees fall on either side of him. You clasped your hands around his neck. Junhyung softly chuckled.

“Ok, you’re drunk” he said.

“I said I was only a teensy weensy bit drunk” you said while bringing your fingers together and squinting at them to show how drunk you were to Junhyung.

“Even so, you’re still drunk in my book” Junhyung replied.

“Oh come on Junhyung,” you whined, “It’s like you said, I want to do it and you want to do it, let’s just do it”

 Junhyung laughed yet again.

“As much as I do, you’ll probably wake up thinking I took advantage of you or something cheesy like that” Junhyung said.

“Fine, but you know what they say, actions speak louder than words” you said.

And with that, you softly pressed you lips against Junhyung’s. He pulled you in closer by your waist and kissed you back, his tongue entering your mouth, claiming dominance.

You lightly nibbled at his bottom lip, earning a small smile from Junhyung. You pushed Junhyung down gently to lie on the bed.

You left butterfly kisses along his jaw line and down his neck. Junhyung’s lips curled into a smile.

‘Who knew winning would be this easy?’he thought.

Junhyung suddenly felt a light weight fall on his shoulder. He looked down at you to see you softly snoozing away.

He quietly chuckled and shook his head.

‘Of course she’d fall asleep!’

Junhyung gently lifted you up and moved the duvet away and placed you on the bed. You curled up and hugged at the pillow and mumbled incoherently for a moment. Junhyung sat beside and smiled at the memory of the kiss you had just shared.

“I’m not going to let that one go…” he said softly. You lips formed into a pout.

“Meanie…” you muttered. Junhyung chuckled and settled into bed beside you. He looked up at the ceiling while he reached over to the bedside lamp to switch it off.

He closed his eyes only to reopen when he felt a weight on his legs. He looked at you; you were still sleeping and had unconsciously put a leg over him.

Junhyung rolled his eyes and pulled you closer. Your arm lay lazily over his stomach as Junhyung wrapped his arms around you once again. He closed his eyes again and fell asleep.

 

 

 

Morning came and slowly opened your eyes to be met by the pouring sunshine that filled the room. You had somehow left Junhyung’s embrace during the night while sleeping and now was almost hanging off the bed.

You looked up to see Junhyung hogging most of the bed space. You looked at him in disbelief.

‘Calls me fat and look at him now!’you thought.

You slapped his stomach earning an annoyed groan from him.

“Yah, move your fat self up” you hissed.

Junhyung lazily moved an inch away, irritating you further.

“You barely moved at all you idiot” you cried. Junhyung was getting tired of so much noise in the morning. He pulled you towards him, literally on top of him.

You held yourself up with your hands.

“This is no time for your foolish games, move up, I want to sleep!” you whined.

“Shh…you’re making so much noise” Junhyung murmured.

“I wouldn’t have to if you just moved” you said.

Junhyung remained silent. He was on his way to falling asleep and hadn’t listened to what you said. Your hands were growing tired and lowered yourself; your chin rested on his chest.

You were no longer sleepy anymore and ending up playing around with the three buttons at the top of his v-neck t-shirt.

“Stupid Junhyung” you mumbled.

“Stupid huh?” Junhyung said.

You looked up in surprise.

“Not so stupid last night though…” He finished.

You thought back and it all came back to you. The glasses of wine, the stumbled trip to the hotel room and the kiss you had enforced.

You shuffled off Junhyung and sat up. You nervously chuckled.

“Yeah, about that…any chance you might just forget that?” you said hopefully. Junhyung scoffed.

“Yeah right, I’m afraid that kiss is etched in my brain now, love the nibbling” Junhyung teased. You buried your face in your palms.

You stood up and looked at him with very pink cheeks.

“I’m going to get ready…” you said and left to go to bathroom and die of humiliation.

 

 

 

After Honeymoon~

You and Junhyung returned home to a welcoming party in your own living room. You both were slightly taken aback.

You were greeted by Tiffany and Taeyeon as well as Junhyung’s friends.

“So…how was the honeymoon?” asked Hyunseung, while wriggling his eyebrows. Junhyung laughed.

“It was fine” you said, before Junhyung could reply.

“Hey, he asked me” Junhyung complained.

“I know, but I also know that you’ll probably say something erted and stupid” you said.

“Ohh hyung, remember, tomorrow is bring your hot girlfriend to work day” Kikwang cried.

“What?! There can’t be any such thing as that” you cried.

“There can be” Kikwang said.

“Hey, you should bring ______ with you to work tomorrow” Doojoon suggested.

“That’s a great idea” cried Taeyeon.

“I bet you’ll be the hottest one there” cried Tiffany.

‘Huh, yeah she will’Junhyung thought.

You cheeks went a bit pink at that comment.

“I haven’t even agreed to this” you said.

“Umm…I guess you can come to work with me” Junhyung said, taking a sip of his drink.

“Huh, really?” you asked.

“Yeah…might be fun…more fun than the honeymoon…” Junhyung winked. You turned away in disgust.

‘Great, stuck in an office all day with a ert for a husband’you thought.

------------------------------------------------------

I cannot get rid of the song, Only Learned Bad Things by B1A4 out of my head. Listen to it if you haven't already!!

 

I was going to do a scene but thought, Naaahh I'll make you guys wait a tiny tiny bit more! hehehe

 

Comments are loved as always!!