8

Marriage

You and Junhyung didn’t speak of what happened this morning. You ate breakfast in silence and every now and again would steal glances from each other.

‘He must be mad…well it weren’t my fault, stupid jerk!’you thought.

‘Jesus, why did I agree to this marriage?! Yeah she may be hot but it’s not like a get the full benefits out of it! Arrgh!’Junhyung mentally cried.

You stuffed cereal in your mouth and chewed glumly. Junhyung cleared his throat and you looked up at him.

“Looks like I’m going to have to be the mature one here. Go get ready and we’ll go to the beach” Junhyung said. Your face lit up and you gave him a wide smile.

“Really?! Ok then! Give me a minute!” you cried and ran into the bedroom to get your swimwear.

You came back out to see Junhyung waiting by the door in a simple t-shirt and shorts with sunglasses over his eyes. You on the other hand had a bikini and one of Junhyung’s large t-shirts on.

You grabbed a sunhat and turned to face Junhyung.

“Why are you just standing there?” you asked. Junhyung sighed, obviously annoyed. He looked you up and down.

“Huh, you look like you’ve just had with me…awesome, let’s go” Junhyung said with a smile. He turned and opened the door.

 “What the hell Junhyung? I do not!” you called out, following him out.

‘How can he just change his mood like that, stupid idiot!’

 

 

Junhyung and you were walking along a path towards the beach. A guy was walking up the path with a girl at each arm. He looked at Junhyung and smiled. He waved in front of his face which made us stop.

“Junhyung? Yong Junhyung?” he asked.

“Urr yeah…” Junhyung said.

“It’s me, Bang Minwoo, from high school” he said with a smile. Junhyung tensed up a bit.

“Ohh, hey, last time I saw you, you were humping my girlfriend!” Junhyung retorted. You looked at Minwoo and instantly judged him to be absolute deuce.

“That was a long time ago, no hard feelings” Minwoo said.

“Yeah, sure…what are you doing here?” Junhyung asked.

“Business trip…and what are you doing here with such a pretty girl…I mean way out of your league?” Minwoo asked, looking at you, flashing a sleazy grin at you. At that moment you felt a surge of annoyance towards him.

‘What a ing jerk!’you thought. An idea flashed through your head.

You quickly interlocked your fingers with Junhyung’s and held on to his arm with the other.

“We’re on our honeymoon actually!” you said, staring at him with a smug smile. Junhyung looked at you and started to think. ‘Huh, this could be fun’ he thought.

“Yup, we’re having a great time aren’t we pumpkin” Junhyung said sweetly. He pulled you closer.

‘What the hell is he doing’you thought. Junhyung placed a finger under your chin and turned you face towards his. You reluctantly turned, not wanting to ruin what you already started.

“Ok then…have a good honeymoon” Minwoo said and walked past us. Junhyung still stayed in position.

“We should kiss you know, to make it look real” Junhyung said.

“Um no thanks,” you said sternly.

“I’ll take that as a yes!” Junhyung said, smiling widely.

“N-” you began but stopped when Junhyung left a quick peck on your lips. You looked at him weirdly.

‘How odd, maybe he’s not that anymore’you thought.

“What were you expecting something longer?” Junhyung said smugly. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms over your chest.

“I’m going to the beach” you said and walked hastily towards the beach.

“Haha you were!” Junhyung cried, running after you. He caught up with you and pulled you to his left by your hips and put an arm around your shoulder.

“When are you going to admit that you want me too?” Junhyung said. You turned to look at him with a disgusted face.

“Why would I do that when it’s not true?” you remarked.

“Hah, ok then, let’s make a bet!” Junhyung cried, “I bet you will, yes WILL, give into me”

You laughed at his notion, “Ok then, what are the stakes?” you asked.

“If I win, then I get to kiss you in public whenever I want!” Junhyung said smugly.

“Hmm…public, fine, BUT if I win then you have to get rid of that yellow rat!” you cried evilly.

“Hey do not compare Pikachu to some dirty, fat rat!” Junhyung defended. You giggled at his immaturity.

“Whatever Junhyung, I call them how I see them” you said. You and Junhyung had now reached a spot on the beach where you thought would be a good place to set up.

 

You lay on your back and absorbed the suns light. You had taken off Junhyung’s top and saw Junhyung stand up through the corner of your eye. Your head slightly turned to see what he was doing.

Junhyung pulled his t-shirt over his head and took off his sunglasses too. He looked at you with a devilish smile.

“Why are you smiling like that?” you said suspiciously.

Junhyung towered over you blocking the sun. You eyed him suspiciously.

“Where the hell is this going Junhyung?!” you retorted.

Junhyung just smiled. He reached down and grabbed your hands and pulled you up onto your feet.

“I’m trying to find a way to win that bet” Junhyung said.

“Oh and how are you going to do that?” you said.

Junhyung leaned in closer to your face. He placed his hand on you back and pulled you closer into him. You could feel his skin touching you ever so lightly, grazing against your stomach. His lips edged closer and closer and his shallow breaths heated up your lips.

Only an inch away, you pressed your finger against his lips.

“Uh-uh Junhyung, you’re not going to win that easily” you smiled.

“I wasn’t going to do this but you leave me with no choice” Junhyung said. He picked you up by the waist and lifted you over his shoulder.

“Yah! Junhyung! I told you to never do this again!” you cried.

“I feel like swimming, don’t you? Let’s go for a swim!” Junhyung said, ignoring your cries. He patted your and walked towards the sea.

“Junhyung you face, get your hands off me! And turn around this instant!” you cried.

“Now now yebbo, that’s no way to speak to your lovely husband” Junhyung said.

“Lovely? Try , idiotic, foolish, did I mention !” you said.

“Umm try hot, y and extremely handsome” he said.

“Pompous” you cried. Junhyung put you down and glared at you.

“Well, then you’re uptight” Junhyung retorted.

“Obnoxious”

“High-maintenance”

“Arrogant”

“Shrill”

You both stood there, glaring at one another, not realising how close you were. You face was literally a centimetre away from him. You eyes wondered to his lips. You gulped.

“I’m hungry…let’s go eat” you suggested. You took a step back and started to walk back to your spot. Junhyung looked at you walking away and scratched the back of his hand.

 

You and Junhyung sat at a table in the hotel’s restaurant. A waiter placed two menus for the both of you and left. You picked one up and looked through it.

“Hmm…what shall I have?” you pondered.

“We could always skip and get desert” Junhyung said. You looked at his with a raised eyebrow.

“Don’t put me off my food Junhyung” you said.

“Err, what? How could doing it with me put you off your food!?” Junhyung cried.

“Oh I don’t know, maybe because you aren’t even that handsome” you taunted.

“Listen here fat , I happen to be very handsome looking” he said strictly, holding up a finger at your face.

“Er-” you began but stopped when the waiter came back.

“Are you ready to order?” the waiter asked.

“Yup, I’ll have the chicken soup” said Junhyung.

“Umm…just give the Greek salad please” you said. You poured out a glass of wine and drank half of it in one go. You thought that there would be no way that you could survive this evening without alcohol in your system.

“Steady on with the wine” Junhyung said.

“Whatever…”

 

 

You already drank four glasses of wine as you and Junhyung continued to bicker about the most stupid things. Your head felt heavy and your lips had gotten red, this always happened to you whenever you had too much wine to drink.

Junhyung stood up to pay the bill and nudged you to leave along with him.

“Yah, get up, we’re going” he said. You pulled yourself off the chair, twisting your legs as you got up. You immediately fell forward into Junhyung’s arms. You hair flew around your face.

You shook you hair back and looked at Junhyung.

“Um…I think I might be a teensy weensy tiny bit drunk” you said.

“Really, I never would have guessed” Junhyung said sarcastically.

“Hey don’t use your sarcasm on me, stupid” you said with a frown.

“Come on” Junhyung encouraged. He propped you on your feet and tried to let you walk but you would always end up bumping into something. Junhyung pulled your arm around his shoulder and wrapped an arm around your waist.

“Aish, you’re stupid for getting drunk” Junhyung muttered.

“I heard that your moron” you said.

Junhyung reached the room’s door and got out the key card. You hung your arms around his neck and rested your head on his shoulder. You pouted in boredom as the both of you entered the bedroom.

He placed you on the bed and went to get changed. He came back with your pyjamas and threw them next to you.

“Go get changed” Junhyung said, “I had no idea I would be babysitting on my own honeymoon” he muttered.

He sat next to you, waiting for you to leave. You placed your elbows on your knees and rested your head in hands.

‘Bored, bored, bored’ you thought. You hadn’t listened to a word Junhyung had said. You looked up next to him.

“You know Junhyung, you’re very handsome” you said, not in control of what you were saying.

“You finally admit it” Junhyung said smiling smugly. You sat up and became eye level with him. You stared at him for a moment.

 

“Still want to win that bet?”

-------------------------------------------------------

[TO BE CONTINUED Muhahahahahahahahahaha]

 

 

Updated today!! I have 202 suscribers right now! WoooHooooo!!!! i'm so pleased with that :D :D

I'm glad you all like this story because i LOVE it!! Wooooooooooooooo....i think i might be drunk too, if only Junhyung was here...*sigh*

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOOJOON! ♥