7

Marriage

You dropped your bags in the door way of the hotel room and ran into the lounge. You traced your fingers across the leather sofa and went to the balcony doors. You opened them and let the wind blow through your hair. Your hands grabbed onto the railing and you looked out onto the horizon.

“Yeah, leave your bags in the door way so people can trip over them” Junhyung called out. You didn’t care what he thought or said as of that moment because you were on your honeymoon, even if it meant being married to Junhyung. You went back into the lounge and saw Junhyung pull both your bags into the bedroom.

You followed him in and saw a double bed on one side of the wall and another pair of balcony doors on the opposite wall. You opened like you did in the lounge and looked out to see the beach and sea. There was a swinging bench on the balcony too.

You went back into the bedroom and saw Junhyung laying half his body on the bed, while his feet rested on the floor. He looked a lot tired from the plane ride. You crept up to him to see if he was sleeping. His eyes were closed and his chest moved slowly up and down.

Maybe he is asleep…should I wake him or not?’ you thought. ‘No I shouldn’t’

You sat down beside and let out a deep sigh. You rested your elbows on your knees and placed you head in your hands.

“What to do? I’m so bored!” you mumbled quietly. You dropped you head into the bed and turned your head to face Junhyung.

‘So bored! Why are you sleeping you idiot!’you thought.

“Ugh, I guess I should be a good wife and put him in bed…that is if you’re not too fat to be moved” you said towards Junhyung.

You took of his shoes and moved some of the duvet away. You pulled him up into right side of the bed and rested his head on to the pillow. You face was a bit red after all the lifting and pulling you had to do. Junhyung was wearing a long sleeve top and shorts.

‘It’s going to be hot…Aish, you had to wear a stupid long sleeved top! Always causing me hell and you’re not even awake!’

You carefully lifted the top over his head, revealing his white wifebeater. You lifted up the duvet halfway up his chest and slumped down into the bed beside him to take a small rest. All the heavy lifting had made you a bit exhausted

“Ugh, shouldn’t it be the other way around!” you mumbled not wanting to wake up Junhyung. You felt a hand pull you onto the pillow beside Junhyung’s head. Junhyung wrapped his arms around you tightly just like the first time.

“Junhyung, let me go you !” you hissed.

“Shh I’m trying to sleep” Junhyung mumbled.

“Oh you’re so annoying! I can’t believe I even thought of being nice!” you cried.          

“Oh god, you’re just as annoying! Now go to sleep” Junhyung said and settled into the bed once again. He prepared to fall asleep but still kept the tight grip around you. You let out a sigh and closed your eyes too.

“Stupid jerk!” you mumbled making Junhyung chuckle lightly before you both fell into a deep sleep.

 

 

 

Junhyung rested an elbow on the pillow and placed his head in hand. He watched as your eyes finally fluttered open. You were greeted by Junhyung’s smiling face. Your face screwed up as the bright light hit your face.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” you asked, as you stretched your arm.

“I think you know…” Junhyung said.

“I think I don’t” you said, “Wait, you’re not thinking about are you?”

“Bingo!” Junhyung cried.

“You’re bloody crazy!” you turned to the other side and faced away from him and tried to sleep another ten minutes.

You arm hugged outside onto the duvet and Junhyung slowly crept to it. His fingers grazed softly up from your hand up to your shoulder. He now gently between your shoulder and elbow.

You tried hard to ignore him but his fingers left a trail of a tingling feeling that crept through your body.

“You’re annoying me Junhyung! Leave me alone!” you cried.

Junhyung placed his lips on the top of your shoulder. They moved up to your neck. You eyes widened in shock. You quickly turned and pushed Junhyung at least an arm’s length away from you. You kept your hands on his chest to stop him from coming any further not wanting the same thing to happen again.

“You are so ing crazy! When I say leave me alone, I mean it” you said firmly.

A smile crept on Junhyung’s face and he simply removed your hands off of him. He held on to them and pulled you closer.

“I’m not crazy, just really ” Junhyung said.

He swiftly moved on top of you. You looked straight into his eyes, speechless. You opened your mouth hoping something would come out, anything. But instead you were interrupted by an abrupt moan.

Junhyung had suddenly pressed his lips against your neck. He hard at your sweet spot making you cry out in pleasure.

His hands ran up your thighs and pushed your legs further apart. They grazed up your t-shirt and rested on your .

Your mind was blank for a moment; there were no thoughts of panic or your conscience speaking to you. And for that small moment you just let Junhyung do what he wanted.

Junhyung’s teeth slightly pulled at your neck, making you moan out. But then suddenly you brain refocused and realised what you were doing.

“Junhyung…” you whispered, “you need to stop…”

Junhyung took his lips off your neck and removed his hand and rested his forehead on your shoulder. 

‘Gah, so close!’he thought.

He finally looked up from your shoulder and looked at you.

“I do not see what the problem is” Junhyung said, “We’re married now!”

“Yes, but arranged to be married! We do not like each other and you want us to have ?” you cried.

“Why does everything have to be so complicated? You want to do it, I want to do it, let’s just do it already” Junhyung cried.

“I do not want to do it!” you said.

“Please sweet, if I hadn’t of stopped we would have been doing it by now and you’d be screaming my name” Junhyung said. You rolled you eyes at him.

“Are you going to get off me or what?” you said. Junhyung dropped himself beside you, obviously annoyed at you.

You sat up on the bed and looked at Junhyung. He returned the stare and wouldn’t break from your eyes.

“We will do it sweet! This honeymoon isn’t over yet!” Junhyung said.

“Over my dead body” you said and got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.

“That can be arranged!” Junhyung called out.

“Don’t make me come over there and dismember you!” you cried.

----------------------------------------------

 

More Honeymoon stuff coming up!!! Wooo!!!! This is like my fav fanfic to write, i just love it!
Hope you enjoyed it....^_^