6

Marriage

The day of the wedding had finally come. You waited in the car until you were ready for your important entrance into the church. Living alone with Junhyung wasn’t too bad but it was neither the best. There were times where the both of you could be civilised yet others where you ended up cursing each other. You both slept in the same bed even though you had strongly opposed and suggested him to sleep in one of the other rooms, but Junhyung wouldn’t have it and even if you tried, he always found a way to get into the bed. ¬_¬ But overall, you became used to him being around you.

The little moment of weakness with Junhyung didn’t make any sort of repeat since then but every now and again he would make sordid comments about it. You often wondered why he hadn’t tried to make a move because it didn’t seem like him but would let it go not trying to be too obsessive. Junhyung had gotten a job at the company and you had gotten one in a nearby hotel inn as the assistant manager.

You took a deep breath and got out of the car. You looked up at the towering church and then straight ahead. Tiffany and Taeyeon were at your side and were now going into the church. You dad took your arm and you smiled at him.

“You ready pea?” he asked. Your dad always called you ‘pea’ whenever he felt proud of me. You took another deep breath.

“Yep, I think so” you replied and you both walked inside.

You walked up the aisle and every head turned to look at you. You looked from each one and then your eyes landed on Junhyung. You gave him a small yet sincere smile and he returned the same.

You reached the altar and you dad kissed your cheek and took his seat. You stood in front of Junhyung and looked at him.

“You look nice” whispered Junhyung.

“Nice? That’s the best you could come up with” you hissed. Junhyung quietly laughed.

The minister came and started the ceremony. He gave a long and boring introduction before going on to the vows.

You and Junhyung repeated after him and then placed the rings on each other’s wedding finger.

“You may now kiss the bride” said the minister.

‘Oh great, knowing Junhyung he’ll be happy about this’you thought.

Junhyung pulled your waist forward and gave you a smug smile.

“Please do not make this simple kiss into something more” you whined.

“Simple kiss isn’t in my vocabulary sweet” Junhyung said and he pressed his lips against yours. He slipped his tongue in but you tried hard to push it back out. The kiss wasn’t a bad as the kiss you shared in the bedroom but you still responded to Junhyung’s lips in the end. He pulled away and you both turned to face the guests who had beaming faces.

 

 

You both sat at your table at the reception with all the bridesmaids and best men at each side as well as your parents.

“Well, that was some kiss” Taeyeon said to you. Tiffany leaned over to see your response.

‘Please, that was nothing compared to last time’you secretly thought.

“It was nothing, didn’t mean anything” you said dismissively.

“That’s what she says,” Junhyung said who was listening in, “She loved it really”

You slapped him arm, “Stop saying that Junhyung” you whined.

“Why? Has he said it before? Have you two kissed before?” Tiffany rambled. You turned to look at Tiffany in surprise.

“No!” you cried. Junhyung stayed silent but plastered a smug smile on his face. He whispered in your ear, “Ah, I know you loved that kiss!”

You cheeks heated up as you remembered the whole scene all over again. It wasn’t exactly your best moments with Junhyung in your point of view. Tiffany and Taeyeon watched the both of you carefully. They were very suspicious of the two of you.

Junhyung turned to you and said, “Hey, do you want to dance?”

“Um, no, I’m alright” you said simply.

“Come on, I know you want to, you can’t not dance on your own wedding” Junhyung argued.

“Oh fine” you gave in and Junhyung led you out onto the dance floor. Guests were noticing and all stopped to look at the both of you. You couldn’t help but feel a bit shy with everyone’s eyes on you and Junhyung.

Junhyung took hold of your waist and you put your hands around his neck. You looked up at him and he smiled. His smile seemed to be infectious as you immediately smiled back. Suddenly the whole room started to tap their glasses.

“Why are they tapping their glasses?” you asked, confused.

“They wasn’t us to kiss” Junhyung said with a sleazy smile on his face.

“You’re not serious! No! Not again!” you said.

“They won’t stop till we do” Junhyung said.

‘Oh god’you thought to yourself.

“No-” you began. Junhyung stopped you from going on by sealing your words with his lips. You tensed up a bit by the shock of his lips on yours yet again. You couldn’t let everyone know something was wrong so closed your eyes and kissed him back.

‘Stupid Junhyung, why are you always doing this to me!’you mentally cried.

When Junhyung finally pulled away, the room cheered and wasn’t long before the guests started to fill the empty spaces on the dance floor.

“Twice in one day, that’s an improvement” Junhyung said.

Before you could reply both your parents came to you and Junhyung with bright smiles on your parents’ faces. They obviously had some good news to tell us.

“We’ve booked you your honeymoon” cried Junhyung’s mom.

“It’s in Hawaii!” your mom cheered.

“Really, we don’t need a honeymoon” you said.

“Nonsense, every married couple should have a honeymoon” your dad said.

“It sounds great! When do we leave?” asked Junhyung.

“Well, you should probably leave soon if you want to be on time and everything” said Junhyung’s dad.

 

Plane to Hawaii

You parents had sent you on your way and now the both of you were sitting on a plane to Hawaii. You sat on the window side as you had ‘called dibs’ on it before you had even arrived at the airport. This meant Junhyung sat on the seat by the aisle which you did not feel guilt for whatsoever.

You didn’t show it to Junhyung but you were really excited about the trip to Hawaii. You hadn’t been on holiday in ages and it felt good to be out of the country for a couple of weeks. Junhyung seemed a lot tired and looked like he was half asleep. An air stewardess came up the two of you, well more like she came to Junhyung.

She had at least four buttons undone and bent over in front of Junhyung. She placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a wide smile. You watched her as she spoke to him.

“Sir, would you like anything, some food? Water? Or maybe a magazine, we have a whole range for our passengers” she said in a sweet voice.

‘Ugh what a whorey ’you thought.

“Hmm, it’s fine, I just want some rest…you want anything?” he said as he turned to you.

“Water please!” you said. The air stewardess looked at you, noticing you for the first time. She didn’t give you the same sweet charm that she had given Junhyung.

“Will that be all?” the stewardess asked through her fake smile.

“Yep, we’ll call if we do” you said. You watched her walk away, “Ugh, !” you mumbled aloud.

“What was that?” asked Junhyung.

“Nothing”

“Oh, because that almost sounded like you were a bit jealous of the attention I was getting” Junhyung taunted.

“You think a lot of yourself! Stop assuming, I thought you wanted a rest!” you said.

“I’m not tired anymore now. Just admit that you were jealous” Junhyung said.

“I was not!” you cried.

The stewardess came back with your water and you took it while looking at Junhyung’s pleased face.

“I’m not Junhyung” you said. The stewardess looked from you to Junhyung.

“Anything else I can help with?” she asked.

“N-” you began.

“Yeah, I could use a magazine” Junhyung said then looked at you with a very amused face.

“Of course sir” the stewardess smiled and left again.

“Why are you bringing her back here again?” you said.

“Because it’s fun seeing you like this” Junhyung said.

“It won’t be fun for you when you have my fist printed in your face!” you retorted. The stewardess came back with the magazine and handed it to Junhyung.

“That’ll be all” you quickly said before Junhyung could say a word. The stewardess looked from Junhyung to you and simply left.

Junhyung laughed at your behaviour. You rolled your eyes and sank into your seat, crossed your arms over your chest and looked straight forward.

“Oh don’t be like that; who else am I going to call a fat ?” Junhyung said.

“I don’t know that stewardess is always a good option” you said.

“OK fine, I’ll stop, I’ll stop. You could always try to make her jealous…” Junhyung said.

“Eh? How?” you asked. Junhyung pointed to his lips.

“No Junhyung, three times is bad enough!” you cried. Junhyung laughed.

“I’m hurt. I would kiss you in a flash” Junhyung said, making a hurt face.

“That’s because you’re too to be human” you said and took the magazine and looked through it. Junhyung just laughed and took a sip from the bottle of water.

 

 

Things settled with you and Junhyung and you fell asleep on his shoulder. Junhyung flicked through the magazine and every now and again would check up on you.

‘Hehe honeymoon sure will be fun!’Junhyung thought, as a smile crept on his face.

------------------------------------------------------

Have you guys heard? Junhyung is dating Hara!!! Gaaah No fair!! Why does she get to have the hot one!!!

 

Anyways....Just wanted to explain the story so far, so you guys dont get confused.

Baaaasically, Junhyung and you do not like eachother, have no touchy feely stuff towards eachother, but as you can see, Junhyung is very and when he's he tends to want to do it and if it has to be you then he will do it! Oh and he likes annoying you because of the fact he has to marry you.

You on the other hand, do not want to do it with him but deep deep deep deeep deeeeeeeeep down, you're just as as him, maybe not that much but you get my drift. That is why you tend to give in to him sometimes, eventhough you try to stay strong.

 

Thank you for supporting my story up until now :D you guys are awesome and some of your comments really make my day!