34

Marriage

Junhyung and Minhyuk rode silently in the car. Junhyung had decided to confront Hara about the whole situation. He had hastily ripped off the address on the fridge and let Minhyuk tag along with him to find Hara. The atmosphere was awkward between them but it was obvious that both wanted to know what was really going on.

Minhyuk cleared his voice, “What was Hara doing at your place?”

“Relax, I don’t like her” Junhyung showed his ringed finger, “I happen to be married”

“A piece of paper can’t stop you though” Minhyuk pointed out. He was definitely upset about this.

“Well, I love my wife” was all Junhyung said.

The two men became quiet again.

“So, what’s your deal with Hara?” Junhyung asked Minhyuk.

“We dated a while back, and she told me she was pregnant. Then a month ago, she just disappeared. And here I am now” Minhyuk explained.

“Do you know it’s yours?” Junhyung asked warily.

“She said the baby was yours, didn’t she?” Minhyuk chuckled a little at the end. Junhyung glanced at him before putting his gaze back to the road. “Yeah, she did…but I don’t know what to believe anymore”

“I had a test done without her knowing. I’m a 99.06% match. You can relax now” Minhyuk reassuringly said, “I didn’t notice your wife back there”

Junhyung slightly grimaced, “She…um”

“I get it,” Minhyuk shook her head, “That Hara is always causing trouble. The only reason that I’m looking for her is the baby. I would hate it if the baby came out just like her”

“Always causing trouble?”

“Hara, she’s done this before but this time I deserved it. I cheated on my wife with her and well, Hara drove her away really, just when she was beginning to forgive me” Minhyuk confessed.

Junhyung thought over his words, “You don’t think…she would have…”

Minhyuk placed a hand on his shoulder, “Trust me, she’s capable of almost anything. She’s manipulative that way”

Junhyung nodded as he understood and realised that Hara was the problem you were having, not exactly the baby.

 

~

 

You waited by the phone anxiously. Every time it would ring you would snatch it off and place it by your ear, hoping that it was the doctors with your results. But each time, it wasn’t.

Taeyeon began to complain and soon Tiffany arrived and also tried to out some sense into you.

“You won’t be able to will the doctors to phone you just by staring at the phone” Tiffany said.  You groaned as you pressed your forehead into the table, “But it’s taking so long!”

You whined for a few seconds until Taeyeon entered the room and slapped the back of your head. You looked up and furrowed your eyebrows at her.

“Yah, enough complaining, they’ll ring soon. I’m going grocery shopping, Tiff, you’re coming with me” you noticed a slight wink in Tiffany’s direction. You looked at Tiffany who was now getting up to leave.

“You guys are leaving me? You’re leaving a pregnant woman alone?” you didn’t want them to leave, already suspicious that they were planning something.

“Don’t worry, we’ll be an hour, tops!” before you could even protest, they left the apartment, closing the door with a loud thud. You sighed and went back to staring at the phone, waiting for it to ring.

 

~

 

Junhyung knocked at the front door of the supposed home of Hara. The men heard shuffling inside the house and soon the door opened revealing the woman they were looking for. Her face lit up for a split second when she saw Junhyung, then fell immediately when Minhyuk’s figure came into focus.

“M-Minhyuk…what are you doing here?” she was very nervous, now being confronted by both men and unsure of what they had told each other.

“I could ask you the same thing” Minhyuk replied.

Junhyung cleared his throat, “Explain yourself, Hara!” His cold exterior was back again and this time, it was staying. Hara looked down. She looked at Junhyung again with teary eyes, “I’m sorry Junhyung. I just wanted a good life for my baby-”

“What? I was willing to give the baby a good life!” Minhyuk interrupted.

“But Junhyung was different. I saw you and her at the fundraiser party and I knew this was the life I wanted.”  Hara explained. Junhyung scoffed, “The life you wanted, not the baby”

Junhyung turned away and was ready to leave, “Junhyung, I’m sorry”

He paused for a second, “Stay away from me and my wife”

And with that, Junhyung walked away. His phone began to ring. It was Yoseob.

He picked it up and answered.

“Hyung~”

“What do you want Yoseob?” Junhyung wasn’t in the mood anymore.

“Oh don’t be like that. I just had a very interesting conversation with Tiffany, _____’s friend”

Junhyung was very much curious now, “And?”

“Let’s just say, there may be a reunion pretty soon, say ten, fifteen minutes”

“Yah, quite playing around with me. Do you or do you not know where she is?” Junhyung was getting frustrated.

“Of course I do! You are in for a BIG surprise though hyung!”

-----------------------------------------------------

OMG GUISE! DO U LIKE THE POSTER? IT WAS DONE BY tawphawt

THANKS SO MUCH TO YOU FOR THE POSTER!!!!!!!!

 

I LOVE IT!!!

xxx