32

Marriage

All three people sat around the table, quietly chewing on the food you had made earlier. It was awkward as usual but reassuring that you had Junhyung beside you. It wasn’t until Hara cleared her voice that there was conversation starting. You and Junhyung looked at her with curious expressions.

“I’d like to say thanks for letting me stay,” she gave a weak smile, “but I think it’s about time I moved on. I’ve found a new apartment and rent is awesome too”

Junhyung was surprised that she had found a place so quickly, yet worried that he wouldn’t be able to keep an eye on the baby as much. But he felt a sense of relief now since there would be less tension between you and him and Hara.

You spoke out for the first time during the meal, “That’s good then. When are you leaving?”

“Tomorrow probably…” Hara went back to eating her dinner and it wasn’t long before she excused herself and resumed packing up her belongings in the guest room. She had finally come to her senses a little about Junhyung and knew the damage was done with him, now that you were in the picture. But of course, she wasn’t going to leave quietly.

 

Downstairs in the kitchen you were stacking up the recently cleaned dishes when you felt a pair of arms snake around you from behind. Knowing it was Junhyung you turned around and kissed his lips.

Junhyung chuckled, “I guess you’re pleased she’s going”

“Of course” you kissed him another time, “tonight might just be your lucky day” you smiled cunningly.

Junhyung raised an eyebrow, “Kitchen?”

You flicked at his head, “Babo, no, with or without guests here”

Junhyung rubbed the sore area on his head and pouted hail-way. He made those large puppy eyes that made you go weak at the knees. You bit you lips as your face became more concerned.

You shook your head, not allowing yourself to be manipulated by him. You turned his head to face somewhere else, “No!” And with that, you wriggled out of his arms and shooed him out of the kitchen, “Out you go Junhyung, I don’t need distractions while I’m cleaning, out!”

Junhyung laughed but obliged anyway, making his way up to the master bedroom.

You cleaned up the surface of the table when you watched a small figure come in through the door way. 

“I’ve got to hand it to you…if I was in your position, I’d have been running towards the hills at the sight of me” Hara circled around the counter top until she was directly in front of you.

You didn’t know where she was going with this or why. Hara still carried on, “I admire that you stick with him though. Of course, it can’t be easy though, knowing that Junhyung fathered my daughter”

“Of course it isn’t, but a good wife would stick with her husband” you relied casually, not wanted to lash out at her with the anger that was rising quickly inside you. You wanted her out of your home as fast as possible.

Hara sighed and looked down for a moment, “I know you think I’m some sort of trouble maker or home wrecker,” she looked up and shot a look at you, “But if anyone’s the home wrecker, it’s you”

You were stunned by her words and slightly hurt, though you didn’t want to admit it, “I beg your pardon?”

“This fantasy life you’re living isn’t meant for you. If it weren’t for you, then me, Junhyung and our baby would have been having a perfect life” Hara kept on speaking out the thoughts that were on her mind, “You destroyed that family”

You felt like cold water was being poured down on to you. You couldn’t help but think what if the things that Hara were saying were true? What if you were a home wrecker in her eyes?

“I’m sorry if you feel like that but you can’t expect me to take all the blame for something that was beyond my control, it’s not fair”

“I just thought you should know before I left. Thanks for keeping me here by the way, goodnight”

Hara left you there in the kitchen. There was a deadly silence that followed after, leaving you paralysed to your surroundings. You were begging to get muddled up with all your thoughts, and the voice of Hara, telling you all these things. The doubts were nibbling away at your brain.

You griped onto the counter as if you were in pain. Your breathing hitched as a single tear fell down your cheek, “I can’t do this…” you whispered, too quiet to be even heard by yourself.

“I guess I’m not such a good wife.”

 

 

By the time you reached to your bedroom, Junhyung lay on the bed lazily. You assumed he was asleep and approached him. His chest rose up and down deeply. His lips were apart slightly and as always, his hair in a mess. You wiped away the new tears and forced yourself to stay composed. You breathed out deeply and smiled as you looked down at your husband; not the most perfect man in the world but the more time you spent with him, he became more perfect to you.

You reached down and kissed him on the lips lightly, not wanted to disturb him from his sleep. You lay down beside him and snuggled up closer to him. You brought his arm over your waist.

“This may be the only time I’ll get to say this to you…” you began to feel your eyes water again but breathed in and out to keep them in control, “I love you”

You left a kiss on his cheek before getting up to find a few things. You tucked him in to bed and left another kiss on his forehead.

 

 

Morning arrived and the sunlight seeped through the windows. Junhyung cursed himself for forgetting to close the curtains the night before. He turned over placing an arm over what he thought was you. His eyes open in alarm when he felt a single piece of paper beside him.

Junhyung sat up and rubbed his eyes. He felt a lot of confusion as he looked down at the paper, “Huh, it’s for me”

He read each word in his head:

“Junhyung…I’m not sure how I should really say this.

I’m leaving. I just can’t do it anymore; pretend that I’m ok with all this when I’m not.

Just, please get along with Hara for your daughter’s sake and please don’t come look for me.

I need some time away.

As much as it pains me to say this but, goodbye Junnie, saranghaeyo~”

Junhyung stared at the paper. His eyebrows were furrowed and a sad expression took toll on his face. His feet jumped into action and he targeted straight for your drawers, looking through each one only to find it empty. He hoped it was all a joke, a bad, horrible joke.

But he knew it wasn’t. He punched his fist into the large cupboard, “Gaah!”

He plummeted to the floor in despair, knowing there was nothing he could do. He brought his phone out and dialled your number. He waited to hear your voice and became almost relieved when he thought he heard your voce but it was just voice mail.

“Please leave your message after the beep”

Junhyung voice began to tremble, “Y-yah, where the hell are you? Please tell me you’re not serious about this…I…I don’t want you to leave, I’m begging you…I never…I never even got to say that-”

“Message bank full”

Junhyung screamed out and chucked the phone at the opposite wall. “I never even got to say that I love you too”

--------------------------------------------

Heyy!! Im BACK!

 

So...dont hate me for doing this to our beloved couple...=/

But it had to be done!

 

Comment, Suscribe!

Oooh, who has heard A-CHa by Super Junior!? Oh MY!! It is amazing!!!! I love Leeteuk and Kyuhyun!

And yay, Heechul was there XD