3

Marriage

You sat down on the sofa in front of the TV. Your parents had gone to bed and for all you knew, Junhyung was sleeping in the guest room which you had insisted he slept in. Of course, Junhyung wasn’t asleep. He wanted to torment you further.

He entered the living room and saw you sitting on the sofa. A devilish smile flashed across his face. He quietly crept in and swiftly jumped onto the sofa pushing you off with his legs. You landed hard on your bottom and looked back to see Junhyung lying on the sofa, making sure every bit was being covered by him.

“What the hell did you do that for?” you asked enraged.

“I don’t know, I thought it’d fun to see you on the floor, below me” he said and flashed another evil grin while looking down at him. You looked at where his eyes were positioned to and immediately gave him a disgusted face.

“You sleaze bag!” you said. Junhyung only chuckled away. You stood up and looked at him with your hands on your hips.

“What?” he asked.

“Move your fat self over!” you said darkly.

“Me, fat? Says the one who’s too fat to fit on to the sofa!” he said. You looked at him with shocked eyes.

“Yah! I am NOT fat! The only reason I can’t fit is because your fat is hogging all the space” you argued.

“Huh, your is fatter than mine, love” he said. Your head turned to look back at your and you looked back at him with an insulted face.

“My is NOT FAT Junhyung!” you cried. Junhyung just smiled at you like he was having the time of his life.

“Yet, you looked back to check” he chuckled.

‘Stupid guy’you thought to yourself.

“Why are you even looking at my !” you continued.

“Please, I wouldn’t waste my time on that” he said while gesturing at your behind. You glared at him for a couple of seconds before you spoke again.

“Fine! If you won’t move then I’ll just sit on you!” you said. You quickly turned and sat on his legs.

“Hey get off! You’re too heavy, you’re breaking my legs” he cried.

“HEAVY?!?! I weigh 50 kilograms actually!” you said while slapping his arm.

“Ow, not my arm too” he cried. You noticed something black and squiggly on his arm and became more curious. Junhyung was just laughing away.

“Hey Junhyung, is that a tattoo?” you enquired. He lifted his arm up and nodded.

“Yup, awesome right?” he said.

‘Hell yeah it’s awesome, but I shouldn’t let him know that I think that’you thought.

“Meh, not exactly the best I’ve seen” you said. You stood up and started to walk away.

“Hey, where you going?” Junhyung called out.

“Um, I don’t know, bed maybe!” you said sarcastically.

“Great, I’ll join you!” Junhyung said while leaping off the sofa.

“Err, no you won’t” you said while trying your best to get away from him. You quickly paced up the stairs but Junhyung was close behind.

“Yah Ugly, there’s no point running” he called after you.

“Ugh, deuce bag!” you said. You quickly got into your room and tried to close the door when a hand stopped you and pushed it back open. Junhyung entered the room and examined it. You just rolled your eyes and turned away from him. You heard the door close.

‘He left. Maybe he left!’you thought hopefully.  You turned back around to see Junhyung staring you in the face.

“Oh, you’re still here” you said flatly.

“Ok sweetheart, I get it, you hate me, I hate you, can we at least try to get along? Hmm?” Junhyung suggested. You contemplated it over your head and realised that you would be spending the rest of your life with this guy, the least you could do was try to get along.

“Fine then” you said.

“Awesome, so we should at least arrange how many times we do it in a week, what do you think?” Junhyung said. You looked at him with a WTF expression.

“How about zero Junhyung!” you said. You walked pass him and sat on your bed and started to fiddle around with the drawers beside you. Junhyung turned in a huff and sat next to you.

“Oh don’t be like that! You can’t deprive me of for the rest of my life!” Junhyung complained.

“Hmm, let me think about that…yeah, I think I will” you said. You bought out a hair tie and tied you hair back.

“I see, don’t worry about it, this No Rule won’t last” he said.

“Mmhmm, ok then. I’m going to sleep now, leave!” you said while gesturing to the door.

“Oh, move up then, I only like sleeping on the right” he said while looking at you knowingly. You looked at him with another WTF expression.

“You have got to be kidding me right! Go to the guest room you sleaze!” you retorted. 

“ sleaze? How charming, that is no way to treat your husband to be” he said, trying to act hurt.

“Junhyung leave, I’m turning off the lights now” you sighed. You reached over to the lamp and switched it off and rested your head on the pillow. You heard the bedroom door close.

‘He left. Woo!’you thought.

You turned to face the other side when you felt a warmth breath on your nose. You opened your eyes to see Junhyung’s face. You hand immediately went to go slap his arm making a sharp slapping sound.

“Ow, what was that for!” Junhyung cried.

“That’s for not leaving and making me think you did! Why are you here? I clearly told you to sleep anywhere but here!” you retorted.

“Can you blame me for wanted to sleep next to my lovely fiancé” he said sweetly.

“Stop trying to act innocent and leave me be” you said.

“Yeah but where’s the fun in that?” Junhyung said flashing another devilish grin. He lifted up your chin and looked at your face, his eyes stopped above your lips.

‘Oh god, do not kiss me Junhyung!’you thought. You suddenly found yourself looking at Junhyung’s pink lips and mentally traced around them. They seemed to be sugar coated because they felt so inviting. His face leaned closer to yours until there was only an inch space between yours and his lips. You could smell his fragrance and see every detail of his face.

“Junhyung” you began.

 

“Mm?”

“I will kick your balls if you do not move right now” you threatened. Junhyung chuckled and moved to face the ceiling. You turned away from his and soon drifted off to sleep.

 

 

Morning

You woke up to find Junhyung’s arms wrapped around you and your head resting on his chest.

‘Awkward much’you thought. You tried removing his grip but his arms were wrapped to tightly. You let out a sigh. You brought out your fingers and pinched his sides.

“Mmm, stop!” he mumbled.

“Let go then” you whispered for some unknown reason.

“Five more…minutes…”

You pinched at his side again. His only response to hold on to you tighter.

“Yah, we’re supposed to be going wedding shopping, remember? You invited that friend of yours and I invited mine so we wouldn’t end up killing each other now get up!” you cried.

He grunted and opened his arms to let you go. You got out of bed and brought a towel from the drawer to have a shower. You turned back to see Junhyung still sleeping in bed.

“Junhyung!” you cried. There was no response. You went over to him and poked his cheek. That only made him pout out.

“Hah, that almost looked cute!” you mumbled.

“Really?” Junhyung said out of nowhere. You were surprised that he heard and you knew you wouldn’t hear the end of it.

“I said almost, ok” you said “Now get up! I’m taking a shower and you better be out of this bed by the time I get out”

“I’m up, let me join you!” he said while shooting up from his pillow. You looked at him in disbelief.

“Seriously, two words, , Sleaze!”

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long but my internet went down and well that just !!!

thanks for all the subscriptions and comments!! i feel so loved =')