29

Marriage

You were slicing up vegetables in the kitchen a day after the confrontation with Hara. There would be moments during the day where you would feel calm and serene about the situations, but then others where you got completely annoyed with Junhyung and his irresponsible behaviour; this was one of those moments.

You sliced the carrot up with such great force that the chopping board shook slightly at every blowing impact.

Just as Junhyung was about to enter the kitchen, he saw the state you were in and froze.

‘Ok, just slowly back away’ He began retreating out of the doorway when you suddenly stabbed the wooden chopping board with the knife.

You looked up at Junhyung, who seemed terrified, and glared at him with immense venom.

“Babo, are there any other woman you may have knocked up that I don’t know about?” your almost sarcastic tone appeared to echo through the kitchen.

“No ma’am”

“Don’t call me ma’am, I’m not that old, fool” you quickly snapped.

“You, you better have finished that list of chores I gave you” you had recently given him a list of almost impossible chores for him to do when you were in your angry state.

“Of course” Junhyung smiled nervously, not sure if he should have now.

“Good…I’m almost finished with dinner” you went back to chopping and began humming to yourself, “Have you listened to Teen Top’s Don’t Spray Perfume? It’s a great song; I think you’d like it”

Junhyung gave you a confused look, “Huh? Isn’t that song about cheating?”

“Precisely, something that you might know about”

“Technically, it wasn’t cheating” Junhyung pointed out.

“Are you trying to make this harder for yourself?” you raised an eyebrow and looked him directly into his eyes.

You look sent small arrows of shivers down Junhyung’s spine. ‘Talk about hormonal’ Junhyung mentally rolled his eyes, knowing that if you caught him, hell would be introduced to him in a whole new level.

The door bell rang and Junhyung sighed in relief. You heard the air leave his mouth and sternly looked at him.

He nervously laughed and started to walk out of the kitchen backwards, “Best get the door”

He dashed towards the door while you resumed to chopping up the vegetables. You heard voices, one of them of a high pitched woman. You brows creased and you walked into the hallway.

You saw the back of Junhyung, who seemed quite distressed over something. Then the woman that you had recently begun to dislike, stood there, with two loads of luggage beside her.

“My wife is going to suffocate me with a pillow if I agree to this” Junhyung hissed at her.

“Agree to what exactly…and correction, suffocate you with my bare hands” you innocently smiled before landing your eyes back onto Hara, “Well?” you waited upon her to explain herself.

“You see, I’ve been evicted out of my apartment. I just couldn’t keep up with rent”

You looked her up and down, noticing her clothes, her hair, every detail, “So?”

“I have nowhere else to go…” Hara’s voice trailed away, thinking that it would help with the sympathy.

“And what? You had no other family or friends to go to?” you raised your eyebrows at her.

She hung her head down and shook her head.

You sighed out, “Fine, but don’t think I’m doing this for you”

Your reply had taken her and Junhyung by surprise. They had never expected you to agree at all.

Junhyung looked at you in complete awe, ‘Seriously hormonal’

You walked back to the kitchen and began chopping up the onions now. You watched as Hara sat down on the sofa, hugging onto her knees. Junhyung awkwardly sat on the sofa in front, not sure of what to say.

You felt tears stream down your face continuously. Your eyes stung due to the onions. There was no way to determine whether the tears were because of the onions, or the fact that you felt completely useless and helpless as of that moment.

Your shoulders shook up and down. You put down the knife and let you back face the doorway so nobody could see your tears. You violently wiped them away and calmed yourself down.

‘I’m too nice for my own good’you thought.

You started to feel a sick feeling rise in your stomach. A metallic taste in your mouth began to take over. It always did that before you became seriously sick. But as you hovered over the sink, nothing happened.

You decided to call it as a false alarm when the sick feeling decreased a bit, but still was there faintly. You went back to finishing up dinner and pretended nothing happened.

---------------------------------------------------

Yo Readers!!

Been a while, I know. I just have never experienced so much homework! O.O There's a new policy where we have to get homwork like 24/7!! Gah!

 

Well, the answer was SuJu-M's Perfection, damn was that too easy? Never under estimate the power of an E.L.F !!

B1A4 have a new song, "Beautiful Target", Be sure to listen to it and increase their views!

Thanks for reading people! Byee xx