27

Marriage

Tiffany, Taeyeon and you were all sitting around the counter in the kitchen, catching up with each other since the last time you had seen them. You eventually got on to the part where you had to tell them about Hara and Junhyung, their unfortunate situation.

“OMO, are you being serious?” Taeyeon placed a hand over while Tiffany’s mouth hung open wide.

You nodded solemnly. As much as you wanted to deny it, you couldn’t; you had to face that this was really happening.

“What are you going to do?” asked Tiffany, still with a shocked expression.

“Junhyung said she’ll be coming here so we could all talk,” you sighed deeply, “but I don’t really see what good it’ll do”

Taeyeon fidgeted in her seat before fixing her eyes on you, “So you don’t feel jealous at all…”

You looked at her like she was crazy but could definitely feel your cheeks rise in temperature. “Why would I be jealous? Pfft, I’m not jealous…there no such thing as jealousy in my vocabulary…God Taeyeon, fine! I’m jealous!! How can that stupid woman be having a baby with my husband, my Junhyung! Not hers, mine!”

You blew upward at you fringe before fully calming down. You looked at Taeyeon and Tiffany, who were now the ones looking at you like you were crazy.

“Umm…” Tiffany tried to break the silence, “Ok I’ve got to ask, are you in love with him yet, because it’s about time you know!”

You pouted and furrowed your eyebrows, “Tiffany, I don’t need to answer your ridiculous questions”

“What’s ridiculous about it?”

“Well, you’re asking me…if…well, it’s just stupid anyway” you took a long sip of your coffee and finally looked up when had enough of the bitter taste. Even after the failed stalling, they still looked at you expectantly.

“Yah, stop looking at me”

“Just tell us”

“No”

“Why not”

“Because!” you folded your arms over your chest.

“That’s not a reason”

You sighed again, and knew you were defeated. You wondered how long you could avoid your feelings of Junhyung. Maybe it was time to face them.

“Come on, do you or do you not love him?” Taeyeon asked with a small soft voice that seemed even more caring.

You opened your mouth to speak, “I…I…”

Junhyung popped his face in the kitchen door, “Hey baby, you guys done here?”

Tiffany and Taeyeon looked back at him with almost crying eyes. “Junhyung-ssi, we were about to get important information out of her!”

Junhyung smirked before turning back toward the stairs, ‘Hehe…only I can hear those words from her lips first!’

--------------------------------------------------------

Ok not exactly the last Hara-free Chapter! Quick update! My school started, my last year! Very crucial!!

I'll update as much as I can! Bear with me please~

Kamsa for reading, love you all!