26

Marriage

You looked at Junhyung’s sleeping face. You felt somewhat content but then an irritation targeted at him stirred with in you.

“Babo” you mumbled quietly, “Don’t think you’re getting away with this so easy”

You got up and got ready to start the day. Your mind was evilly scheming ways to punish Junhyung; things that ranged in all types of torture.

“No, that would be illegal…hmm”

Junhyung was still soundly sleeping and you decided it was time to wake him up. You leaned close to his ears, ready to call him to wake.

“YONG JUNHYUNG WAKE UP NOW!” you screamed at the top of your lungs making Junhyung suddenly jump up from his lying position, yelping, and hold his hand closely to his ears.

“What the hell woman?!?” Junhyung seemed ticked off but you ignored it and gave him an angelic smile.

“What? You wouldn’t wake up so I had to” you walked out the room and began you way to the kitchen. You brought out two cups to make a coffee for you and Junhyung. You mind was turning like clockwork as you hatched another plan to punish Junhyung.

You did everything as it was supposed to when making coffee. You eyed up the jar of sugar and the jar of salt.

“Hmm…” you smirked as you opened the jar of salt and dumped two heaped teaspoons of it in Junhyung’s cup. As if on cue, Junhyung entered the kitchen and you offered him the coffee. He gladly accepted and held his cup.

You eyes him carefully, watching him raise his cup to his lips and take a long sip of the coffee.

Suddenly, Junhyung’s face contorted as his tasted the hot liquid in his mouth. The brown beverage assaulted his tongue as he felt the extreme saltiness of it overpower his senses. Junhyung spat out the coffee into the sink and got a glass of water and gulped it down.

Junhyung looked at you with a confused look. You looked at him as you knew nothing of the fact his coffee was incredibly salty. 

“What’s wrong Junnie?” you held back a smile and kept a straight face.

“The coffee is salty as hell! Seriously?!” Junhyung face was slightly red with annoyance.

“Oh, my bad, I must’ve got the jars mixed up” you went up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, “Oh poor Junnie, this really isn’t your day”

Junhyung frowned as he poured the intoxicated coffee down the sink.

“I should get ready for work” Junhyung left the kitchen.

You were smiling evilly. ‘Oh he looks so annoyed…maybe I should stop…maybe one more’

Unconsciously, you were feeling a bit guilty and softened every time you heard Junhyung mumbled about the ringing in his ear, or the bad taste in his mouth.

‘Still, he got her pregnant! BABO!’ you screamed in your head.

Junhyung began frantically looking around the living room, checking beneath cushions and the couches.

“What you looking for?” you asked nonchalantly. Junhyung put a hand through his hair and sighed in frustration.

“Have you seen my car keys? I can find them; I’ve looked everywhere”

You pursed your lips and patted the bulk in you back pocket and shook your head with a no.

“Have you checked between the sofas?” you looked at them, gesturing towards them.

“Yes, there’s nothing”

“Try the bedroom then”

Junhyung went up the stairs to follow through your instructions. You pulled out the car keys from your back pocket and smiled cunningly at them. You placed them next to one of the cushion on the sofa you had gestured to a while ago.

You husband came back with his brows creased and his eyes searching frantically everywhere.

“Did you find it?” you asked, knowing full well what the answer would be.

“No” Junhyung looked between the discarded magazines on the table.

“Isn’t it that, over there” you pointed at the keys beside one of the cushions. Junhyung looked in the direction of the keys and stared in disbelief.

“But…I checked…I checked there already” Junhyung grabbed his key and sighed out again. This time, not in frustration but like he had had enough, “Can I expect any other tricks from you?”

Your eyes widened at what he said. Junhyung looked at you with concern as he cupped you face, stoking his thumb over your cheek.

“You knew?” you meekly smiled and tried to avoid his gaze, “Why didn’t you tell me to stop?”

Junhyung deeply sighed again, “I figured you needed to take your anger out on someone, and if it had to be me, then I’m fine with it”

You softened again, as you brought your eyes to look at him again. Junhyung kissed your lips; your lips moved along with his lips. You felt his tongue slip into your mouth while you pressed your body closer to Junhyung’s.

Swiftly, Junhyung picked up from the floor and you instantly wrapped your legs around him allowing him to carry you to the bedroom.

His hands ran through your hair while the kiss became deeper and much fiercer. You both breathed in deeply as Junhyung laid you on the bed.

Immediately you switched positions. You mutually pulled away and looked down into Junhyung eyes, still holding onto his collar.

You hair fell to one side, curtaining around Junhyung’s face. You pecked his lips and pecked another time. Your lips travelled down his chiselled jaw and down his neck. You heard him groan as you kissed his sweet spot. Taking it as a hint, you at his skin and softly nibbled, leaving a pink mark on his neck.

You felt satisfied with the mark you made and smiled. ing his shirt, you grinded your hips into him. Junhyung became more aroused as a hand rubbed over his crotch area.

You took control and left small butterfly kissed down his chest and over is hard stomach. Your hands found the buckle of his belt and you practically ripped it away.

Junhyung was left only in his briefs and found it only fair that he stripped you of your clothes too.

The tent in his briefs became tighter as he became more erect. You looked up into to his eyes and smirked. You placed your hands and the hem of his briefs and pulled it off, chucking it away in a random direction.

Your finger coiled around his . You noticed Junhyung’s face and became more pleased.

You kept you eyes on him as you fully wrapped a hand around and lightly squeezed. Junhyung his lips and gulped. Another smirk played on your lips. You understood why Junhyung always found it fun to torture you with .

‘This is going to be fun’

You brought your mouth to the tip and it as it was ice-cream before placing the head in your mouth. You heard Junhyung grunt while you slowly engulfed in to your mouth.

You slowly pulled back, making small stops along the way. You heard him moan, obviously frustrated. ‘This is my payback for this morning!!’

You would have liked to say it aloud but felt it was more fun torturing him.

“Gah! _____-ah, I get your point, I’m bad, you’re good, you’ve tormented me, now please get on with it!”

You chuckled as you bobbed slowly, causing the vibrations of you laughter to surround his crotch. Junhyung groaned for the umpteenth time.

You pace gradually increased, which pleased Junhyung to some extent but he wanted more. He placed a hand behind your head as you bobbed up and down, increasing the speed as Junhyung wished it to.

“Ah, baby, I’m going to…” Junhyung released himself in your mouth and finally relaxed his tense mucles.

Junhyung pulled you up and laid you beneath him and again. You felt harden again and poke and your entrance.

His lips came closer to yours, “You better moan for me” he said against you lips. You eye flutter shut as you felt him press him lips lightly and penetrate you until his whole length was deep inside you.

His length disappeared and reappeared as he pulled in and out of you. Your hips bucked into him pelvis as you caught along with his rhythm.

You moaned continuously as Junhyung rocked deeper inside you, looking for your g-spot. His lips at your neck’s sweet spot, earning another pleasured moan from you.

Suddenly, you felt the crotch press hard against your spot. You yelped louder than any time before, indicating to Junhyung he had found it. The sensation he was giving you was over powering you.

“Uh, harder Junhyung, harder” your words lingered in his ears, motivating him to pound into you with a greater force. Your eyes began to see stars as you felt yourself nearing your .

Your fingers laced through his hair and Junhyung groaned, “I’m gonna !”

“Uh Junhyung!” you finger slightly tugged on his hair as you felt the juices escape you and Junhyung release the white sticky liquid inside of you.

Junhyung rolled off of you and you both panted hard. His head turned to face you and he tucked a strand of hair behind you ear and kissed your forehead. You smiled as always, still with no regrets.

--------------------------------------------------------

This maybe be the last Hara Free Chapter for a while~~

:P

Let the drama begin!! XD

Guys, just to let you know, your Usernam is in the foreword because of the tag
You can find it in the FAQs i think, so yeah...
:D you giuse are cute, freaking out 'cause you saw your name :D