25

Marriage

You hugged onto your pillow as you finally woke up after what seemed to be the best night of your life. You were met Junhyung’s smiling face.

He was oddly happy for some reason and couldn’t help but think of how perfect you looked in that still moment as you looked at him with your brown eyes.

You hid your face into the pillow as you felt the blood rush to your cheeks.

“What have I said about you staring at me like that?” you whined. Junhyung softly chuckled and for once it felt comforting for you. He lifted up your face and kissed your lips lightly.

You suddenly pulled away and flicked his head.  Your face had turned into an annoyed frown and sat up.

“Yah! I’m still annoyed with you!” you crossed your arms over your chest and looked away from him, still with a frown etched on your face.

“Ahh, waeyoooo” Junhyung whined aloud and pressed his forehead on your bare shoulders and enveloped your waist with his arms, “It was before we were married and well…err…aargh, I don’t know…forgive me please”

Junhyung made you face him and gave a pretty little pout. You were a bit taken back by it as it began to melt your heart quicker than you had expected. You quickly shook it off and nudged his face in the other direction.

“No.” you voice was of like a small child, throwing a tantrum.

“Babyyyy~~~” Junhyung cooed, “______-ah…baaabe~~~”

You tried hard to ignore but it was beginning to get more and more difficult for you.

“That’s it! I wasn’t going to do this but you leave me no choice!”

Junhyung pinned you down onto the bed and trapped you between his body and the mattress. He removed the covers away from your body and smirked playfully. You were stunned by how fast he had moved on top of you. You gulped like it was instinct while he hovered over; bringing his lips closer to you neck.    

“Y-yah! Don’t think this will work babo!” you cursed yourself for stuttering, knowing that it showed weakness and knowing that Junhyung would take advantage of that.

“I’m not going to stop until you forgive me” Junhyung spoke in a low voice, letting his breathe treacle its way down your neck, before you felt his lips grazing down your body, every now and again leaving a small kiss on your soft skin.

His hands went down your side before holding onto your waist. You felt the temperature of your body rise; the heat radiated off your skin like a hot iron. Each moment you felt Junhyung’s lips press on your skin as small gasp begged to be released from your mouth.

You tried to control yourself; be firm with him. But your body was betraying you.

A finger of his spiralled down your stomach and moved closer and closer down. You bit down on your lip as you finally felt him tease at you . Junhyung was pleased at how wet you already were, he lowered his head to whisper in your ear.

“This may just be easier than I thought”

And with that, a finger ed into your opening causing you to yelp out at the sudden movement. You head arched back as you felt him torture you. His finger slid in slowly and slid out slowly, in fact, you had never experienced anything so slow.

A second finger slipped in and out with the same pace. Your mind was exploding with frustration and irritation. You wanted him so badly but knew you couldn’t give in just yet.

You let out an exasperated sigh, “Yong Junhyung! Do you want to die today?!”

“Three simple words, I, forgive, you”

He still moved his fingers excruciatingly slow and the more you thought about it, the more it came clear what you had to do.

“God Junhyung, fine, I forgive you, but don’t think this is over!” you glared at him but you expression immediately changed as you felt Junhyung pump his fingers faster than ever. You moans of ecstasy echoed off the wall as you felt him repeatedly hit your spot.

Your back arched as you felt nearer and nearer to your . Another large moan slipped from your tongue as you felt the juices release. You sighed out heavily.

Junhyung laughed a little before wrapped his arm around your waist and lying down beside. You looked at his arrogant face and scowled.

“I hate you” you commented, earning another laugh from Junhyung.

“That’s too bad, you’re stuck with me forever!”

You hid a small smile and snuggled up closer to him. For now, you both would forget about Hara, just for now, and let this moment last a little longer.

------------------------------------------------------

OH MY EFFING GOD! I HAVE BEEN FEATURED! WOW! WOW! WOW!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY FANFIC, REALLY, I AM HONOURED!

THIS HAS REALLY TAKEN ME BY SURPRISE, I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

BUT YEAH, THANKS TO ALL MY ORIGINAL AND NEW READERS!!

 

BEST DAY EVEEEEEERRRR!!!! I'M TOTALLY SPAZZING OUT KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

 

update is only small, but i kept on being distracted by annnoying people. next update will be longer, pinky promise!