24

Marriage

For a while, you had forgotten all about Hara and all your problems that tagged along with her.

You walked up to the gravel driveway as you fumbled around in your pockets, looking for your keys. Humming to yourself, you entered your house. Junhyung greeted you at the door with a plain expression. You knew instantly that something was wrong and couldn’t help but feel concerned.

“Hey…” you took off your shoes but kept your eyes on his face.

He gave you a weak smile, “You ok?”

Your eyebrows creased.

“Umm…” Junhyung was cut off by another voice, as a figure appeared.

“Oh good, you’re here”

Your head snapped in the direction of the figure, “Hara-ssi…what…”

Your eyebrows rose at the sight of her round stomach. Mouth slightly ajar and your eyes fixed on her. A mixture of anger, sadness and shock arose and intensified within you.

You looked back at Junhyung, “You?”
He nodded solemnly.
Your eyes glazed over as you stared at absolutely nothing. You stayed silent as you let the information sink in.

‘She’s pregnant…pregnant’

Junhyung walked up to you. He felt immensely guilty and for some reason, the need to comfort you and explain himself. He tried to hold onto your hand but you back away.

“No…you got her pregnant?” You voice had a sense of hurt to it.

The anger inside you was beginning to take over. A part of you still felt somewhat betrayed by it. You wondered if you even had the right to feel betrayed, after all, this was an arranged marriage; hardly the normal type.

Junhyung hung his head down in shame. You glanced at Hara, who seemed to be holding back a smile.

Your fists clenched up, making your knuckled pasty and white due to the strain. If it wasn’t for her state you would have lunged at her, and pounded her face to relieve the fury.

“Ugh”

You bolted out the door with just your slippers in, pacing faster down the road. Junhyung’s eyes grew as he watched you dart out the house. He immediately ran after you, a bit behind you, running as fast as he could go.

 

 

You had no idea where you were going, but you couldn’t stay in the house with her in it, her and that…that thing growing inside her. You felt wet drops plop on your head. It started to rain, making you fell even more frustrated and angry.

‘Perfect! Its rains as well! Just my ing day!’

You heard Junhyung call for you from behind. You willed yourself not to stop, not to turn back, not to give in to him yet again.

You rain pounded harder and your legs were feeling weaker and ached immensely. You had to shelter under and nearby shop. By now your hair was wet through and half of your top was drenched.

Your breathing was heavier by now too and your face red due to all the running. You were never the type for exercise.

Junhyung finally caught up to you, soaked as much as you were, if not worse. He held on to his knees as he composed himself.

“Why the hell did you run off!?”

He brought his jacket and put in around your shivering body. His arms enveloped you and squeezed tighter. You were too tired to object and welcomed his warm body gratefully.

“You had me worried as hell” he said as held you.

You softened as you hesitantly lifted your arms to hug him back.

 

Junhyung brought you back home. All the while you were silent, even as you made your way to your room, you stayed quiet. Junhyung brought a towel and began drying your hair, wrapping the towel over your head.

You watched him carefully, noticing his concentrated face, full of concern. Your heart pumped faster as Junhyung’s gaze finally stopped at your eyes.

He stopped drying your hair midway and returned your stare. A peaceful silence lingered around the both of you.

You reached out to his face and cupped his chin, pulling him closer. You placed a kiss lightly at first on his lips.

Junhyung let the towel slip out of his hands and pulled you closer by the waist.

You kissed him again, harder this time, letting his tongue lip in and roam your mouth. Your hand clasped around his neck as his lips kissed all the way down to your neck.

You pulled him backward, making you both fall on the bed. Junhyung hovered over you, looking intently into your eyes. He reached down and nipped at your lips before caressing your cheek with his thumb and tucking your hair away from your face.

A warm feeling took hold of you and Junhyung as you both looked at each other. It was different to anything you both had experienced with your time together.  Junhyung leaned in to kiss you again, not letting go this time.

                                 

The night the followed was unlike to any of the other nights that you and Junhyung had shared together. This time, it really felt like you were making love with him.

 

-----------------------------------------------

Updated! Yay!!

didnt make it ty -.- but to make up for it, i have a Junhyung one shot!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/73059

Please do comment and let me know what you think [on both]