22

Marriage

Everyone clutched to their stomachs as you watched Yoseob and Dongwoon dance to ‘Gee’, while caked with make-up. Some would think that these two handsome boys wouldn’t look to bad with make-up but the show they put on became a horrifying drag show.

“Please stop…my stomach!” Taeyeon ended with another fit of laughter.

“Oh my god Yoseob, Dongwoon, you guys look hot~” Kikwang pursed his lips together, but it didn’t stop the laughs that tumbled out.

Tears of laughter and stained each face and the room was full of giggles.

Yoseob and Dongwoon sat back into their seats after finishing their dare, “Who is next?” Dongwoon asked.

Junhyung turned to look at you, “That would be you”

Your eyes widened; you weren’t sure whether playing this game was such a good idea now.

“Ok…I choose dare!”

Hyunseung grinned and whispered in Doojoon’s ear about something. Doojoon got up and went into the kitchen and came back while hiding something behind his back.

“I dare you to…” Hyunseung began, smiling widely, “ off the whip cream off of Junhyung’s stomach”

Doojoon brought out the whip cream and raised it like it was some heavenly relic.

You just stared at them, dumbstruck at the dare. You looked at Junhyung who was covering his face with his hand.

The boys started to snigger and you could see that Tiffany and Taeyeon were just as shocked as you.

“You’re kidding, right” you looked at Hyunseung with pleading eyes.

“Nope” He innocently shook his head.

“Fine!”

Junhyung looked at you with wide eyes, “Seriously, you don’t have to”

“I’m doing it Junhyung, lie down please”

Junhyung reluctantly lay on the sofa. You lifted up his shirt revealing his hard stomach.

Junhyung’s heart pumped faster and faster, and he could feel the temperature rise throughout him.

You gulped as Doojoon squirted lines of cream in the form of abs. He smiled proudly at his work. You kneeled next the sofa and pursed your lips, ‘Come on, you can do this, you’ve done far worse to him before…but then again, we didn’t have an audience!’

You lowered your face down; the blood rushed to your cheeks and your hands shook at every rapid heartbeat.

You held your hair back and let your tongue swirl over his stomach, up the whip cream.

Junhyung’s face reddened; he gulped as he felt your tongue dance over his skin.

“Oh she’s doing it!”Yoseob cried.

‘’ Junhyung could feel himself getting aroused by your touch. His mind exploded further as your tongue slid over his skin painfully slow.

You finally all the cream and sat up. You wiped your lips and averted your eyes from everyone.

Junhyung sat up and allowed himself to cool down; if they hadn’t of had any guests there, he would have pinned you to the floor right there and then.

“Woo! You did it” Tiffany cheered.

You covered you face with your hands, “Next please!”

“Junhyung!” they all chorused.

“Hyung, choose dare!” Kikwang encouraged.

Junhyung knew if he chose a dare, they would definitely make him do something to you and he wasn’t sure if he could handle it.

“Pfft, so you can make me something off ___-ah too? I don’t think so, truth!” Junhyung rolled his eyes and waited for his question.

“Do you love noona, hyung?” Dongwoon asked.

Junhyung’s head jerked towards him and so did yours. Both our faces were consumed by redness.

“Umm…umm…” Junhyung glanced at you. You both met eyes for a second and looked away, feeling your cheeks grow warmer.

Everyone eagerly looked at him, waiting for an answer.

“…”

“Junhyung, you’re taking forever” Doojoon whined.

Suddenly the bell rang making everyone look towards the front door.

You looked at Junhyung, “You’re not expecting anyone are you?”

“No…I’ll go check”

 

Junhyung opened the front door revealing a petite woman with fair skin and brown –near back- hair. He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at her, till he realised who she was.

Junhyung’s face became cold and distant; his eyes almost looked like they turned dark and black, different to the brown and caring eyes he had before when looking at you.

“What do you want?” his voice was harsh; enough to cut.

“We need to talk. It’s really important”

“I’m busy with my wife and our friends so leave.” He shut the door and returned back to the group, hoping she wouldn’t try to ring the bell again.

Junhyung smiled to cover up the confrontation he just had.

“Who was it?” you asked with curious eyes.

“Ah, no one; they got the wrong house”

Everyone continued with the game, yet Junhyung seemed so far away from it. ‘Why is she here? It’s been half a year since I saw her’

 

 

You noticed Junhyung’s distant look as you both got into bed at nearly midnight. You were worried that something was bothering him.

You faced him and swept his hair to the side, “Something’s bothering you”

“Huh…it’s nothing”

“Junhyung…”

“Junhyung…Yong Junhyung, are you listening to me!” you cried, as you tried to get his attention.

Junhyung instantly wrapped his arms around you and buried his face in to your neck.

“Can we just stay like this for a while…please?”

You were slightly shocked by his sudden movement but nodded in the end.  You hands encircled him and hugged him tighter.

--------------------------------------------------

Waaaah My computor is dieing! D:
I dont know what i'll do with out it!

 

I'll update as much as i can but it'll come to a point where the unspeakable will happen D:

 

Anyway, Hi Hi!

 

♫ Hangsubburijima ♫ <--random but yeah...I LOVE THAT SONG!

 

COMMENT/SUSCRIBE/LOVE YOU GUISE!