21

Marriage

You puffed out your cheeks as you finished the last of your food. Everyone looked at you with mouths ajar and eyes stinging for staring so long without blinking.

“You sure you’re not pregnant?” Doojoon asked.

A frown took form on your face, “I’m not,” you whined, you looked at Junhyung for some backing but he was too busy staring like the rest.

“Junhyung!”  You slapped his arm which snapped him out of his trance. He turned to the others and used his eyes to warn them off.

“Stop staring at my hot wife” a smirk played on Junhyung’s lips. You face deepened in a shade of red.

“Don’t worry noona,” Kikwang started, gaining everyone’s attention, “Being preggo isn’t that bad; in fact your skin gets better and you get bigger bo-”

He was cut off by the slap of Hyunseung’s hand covering his mouth.

“What Kwang is foolishly trying to say is, go for it!”

“Huh thanks…I think” Junhyung said. You just looked at them in disbelief, wondering why they weren’t listening to a word you were saying, ‘Arrgh I’m not pregnant!’

Junhyung pulled you away from your thoughts by lifting you from your seat, “Come with me” was all he said.

“Where?”

“Just to the balcony”

He led you by your hands out to the balcony, all the while smirking at the small cheers that your friends were cooing.

The sky was dimming by now and streaks of pinks and purples stained the fading blue. You were met by a warm breeze; it felt refreshing. Your hands clung to the railing as you looked far into the distance.

Junhyung stood next to you. You both were silent for a moment, enjoying the scenery and silence.

He cleared his throat grabbing your attention. You turned your head to face him with an enquiring look on your face.

“Do you regret it, you know, marrying me?” Junhyung’s eyes coolly shifted from the scenery to your own eyes. You seemed to get lost in his deep brown orbs, almost as if being drowned by them.

Junhyung tenderly looked at your waiting for an answer, hoping that it would be the one that he longed to hear.

You shyly looked away, feeling your warm cheeks redden at each second.

“No…” you quietly mumbled. Junhyung smiled widely, and felt a relief wave through him.

“What was that?”

“No” you said louder and a bit more confidently.

“I can’t hear you”

You faced him and realised he was teasing you. A smirk tingled on his lips.

“No I do not regret marrying you” you gained full confidence, “I should, but I don’t…why? Do you?”

“No” Junhyung immediately answered. Your heart felt at ease after his answered the question. You playfully shoved Junhyung.

“Stop staring at me like that”

“Like what?”

“Like you’re in…” you stopped talking mid-sentence before you could finish what you were going to say.

Junhyung cocked his eyebrow upwards. You opened your mouth but nothing came out. You faced darkened to another shade of red again.

“Never mind, it’s getting chilly. I’m heading inside” you rushed inside, clutching to your chest which was threatening to explode at any moment.

Junhyung chuckled, ‘Like I’m in love with you’

He sighed and looked out into the distance. His feelings were all jumbled up.

Every time he saw, his heart would skip a beat or he’s unconsciously stare for too long. Junhyung contemplated over the thought of being in love. He looked back at you and saw you smile while engaging with the others.  He may be confused but he knew for sure, he loved seeing your smile and your laugh seemed harmonious.

He loved that cute pout of yours whenever you were being teased by him. He loved it especially when you were all shy and blushing madly because of him.

“Junhyung…” a sweet voice called for him, snapping him out of his train of thoughts. Your body leaned in over the door frame, “We’re going now”

Junhyung smiled in response, “Coming”

He put an arm around your waist and led you to the front door.

 

Everyone headed out into the driveway ready to say goodbye.

“Ah, can’t we do something else, I don’t feel like going home yet” Dongwoon moaned.

“I know! Let’s have sleepover!” Yoseob cried while pumping his fists into the air.

“That’s a great idea” Taeyeon and Tiffany squealed while they gave you pleading eyes. The whole group began to be consumed by the idea and followed suit.

You raised an eyebrow, “Aren’t you a bit old for that”

“Yeah, besides, we’re busy tonight” Junhyung remarked.

“Eww man…we didn’t ask for your personal regimes” Hyunseung grimaced.

You glared at Junhyung for being so straight forward and not being embarrassed by it like you. You sighed in defeat, “you can come over, but you better behave,” eyeing up the boys especially.

 

 

You and Junhyung settled into the couch while the rest made themselves comfortable. Junhyung looked at his wrist watch, “So…I guess it’s time to go to sleep now”

He pulled you up from the sofa, “Everything is in the guest rooms, good night”

“Whoa whoa whoa! Hold on a second!” Doojoon and Hyunseung stopped you both form leaving the room.

“With you two in room and us in other rooms is very dangerous” Doojoon began.

“We don’t want to be still awake, listening to the banging of headboards” Hyunseung finished. You mouth hang open in astonishment.

“Besides, we can’t sleep anyways” Yoseob pouted earning some squeals from Tiffany.

Kikwang sprang up from his seat, “I know! Let’s play Truth or Dare!”

There was a wave of murmurs and soon everyone agreed, including Junhyung.

“Aish, fine! But if any of you dare to make out with my wife, you’re dead to me”

 --------------------------------------------

This chapter would have come earlier but i kept on being distacted by Junhyung Fanvids!

i dont even know how i got there, but it did!

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment and thanks for supporting my fanfic so far, I have over 500 suscribers *BOWS* KAMSAHABNIDA!!! :D