17

Marriage

You jumped into bed beside Junhyung and sat up while removing your damp hair from the front of your face.

“Well…that was fun” you casually stated while crossing your legs and facing in Junhyung’s direction.

“Haha…Mmhmm…we should do it again sometime” Junhyung turned his body around to face you too.

“Not tonight; I’m too tired for anymore” you stretched up making your t-shirt ride up. Junhyung caught a glimpse of the red lace you were wearing.

He pulled your hands back down.

“Then you should really stop making yourself so y” Junhyung chuckled as you blushed.

You cupped your face in your hands and rested your elbows on your thighs.

“So, what do you want to do?”

Junhyung thought for a moment and soon his eyes sparkled with an idea.

“Let’s play a truth game! You have to ask a question that both of us answer, ok?”   Junhyung said.

You quirked your lip to the side and looked up then nodded in the end.

“You start!” you cheered. A smile appeared on Junhyung’s face.

“Who was your first time?”

You looked at Junhyung with wide eyes.

“Huh…really, you couldn’t think of a better question?” you pushed at Junhyung’s forehead.

“I think it’s a great question!” he defended.

“Arra,” you let out a sigh, “His name was Lee Taeil and it was when I was a sophomore and yeah…now you go!”

You quickly moved the question away from you and turned the attention to Junhyung. You looked at him expectantly.

“It was a Noona and-”

“A noona?” you looked at him with a shocked expression, “I had no idea you were like that Junnie…hyung” Your speech faltered near the end.

‘Oh ty !’you mentally punched yourself.

“Junniehyung?”  Junhyung raised his eyebrow. You nervously laughed.

“You wouldn’t by any chance be calling me Junnie?” Junhyung smiled widely while you pursed your lips together.

“Slip of the tongue” you mumbled as you buried your face into your hands.

Junhyung pulled your hands away, “Ah it was cute” he was still smiling.  You breathed in slowly and then out again. You face had warmed up and you had to fan yourself with your hands.

“Next question” you said, trying to change the subject, “Umm…what's your favourite ice-cream?”

“Hmmm…Chocomint!” Junhyung dazed off into the distance, “I could have chocomint all day”

Junhyung his lips as his eyes glazed over in thought.

You slapped his arm.

“Yah! Stop that” Seeing Junhyung his lips was getting you even hotter.

“Aish, fine, your turn”

“Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough!!” you pumped your hands in the air, “Oops, forgot I can’t do that…I think I would even choose Cookie Dough over you”

“What?! Do you think your stupid Cookie Dough ice-cream can satisfy all your needs like I do?!” 

You giggled quietly, “Maybe…” you teased.

Junhyung covered his face with his hands, “Ahh, you really are something”

You gave him an angelic smile, “That’s me” you commented.

 

You and Junhyung sat well into the night, question after question about random things and more intimate things by Junhyung of course.

‘It’s almost as if he’s trying to get to know me better’you thought.

You unconsciously smiled at Junhyung as he laughed away. You thought that you would be tired but you were ready to start to press ups if you had to.

Junhyung felt the same; he didn’t want to sleep just yet…just a little longer he would always tell himself.

 

 

Morning arrived and you arose from Junhyung’s death grip. You rubbed your eyes and hoped that you didn’t have any bags under your eyes.

Junhyung softly groaned and squinted at you.

“Come back to bed” he mumbled.

“I can’t…I have things to do” you felt Junhyung tug at your t-shirt then pull you back down by your arms.

“Five more minutes baby” he whispered. You sighed out and let yourself be enclosed by Junhyung’s arms yet again.  

“There’s a company fundraiser event tonight…wanna be my date?” Junhyung said quietly.

“Mmhmm…” you nodded you head and let yourself drift off to sleep again.

------------------------------------------------

HI AGAIN! I bet your sick of me, always popping up :P
nah I'm kidding [i was about to write "I'm Kissing"...very glamarous...must have that Playful Kiss drama on my mind]

 

I know some people want Junhyung to get jealous so I'm going to do that next chapter and sort of needed this chapter to do it! Can you figure out what will happen?

 

Bye Bye people! Dont forget to comment, suscribe and love Junnie! :D :D ♥