15

Marriage

Junhyung looked down at your sleeping figure and smiled. You seemed so perfectly still. A smile played on his lips. He gently called you to awake.

“Hey…wake up” Junhyung whispered.

There was no response.
Junhyung gently your cheek; his thumb grazing over your lips.

“If this doesn’t work then I am seriously you” Junhyung muttered to himself.

His lips perfectly fit with yours.
You moaned signalling that you were awake. Your lips instantly puckered up against Junhyung’s lips.

You then suddenly pulled away, remembering where you were and sat up looking around the room.

It was empty and the whole house was silently still.

“Where is everyone? What time is it?” you asked.

“Gone home…and its almost 12. Your parents said we could stay as long as we liked” Junhyung replied.

You sank back into the pillow, “Oh ok then”

“Now, where were we…?” Junhyung played with your fingers with a playful grin.

“I believe I was about to get up for breakfast” you said, on your way to standing up. Junhyung pulled you back down and towered over you.

“Really? Because I see breakfast in front of me,” Junhyung eyed your body up, making you flush.

“Don’t Junhyung” you warned him.

“I’m not doing anything” Junhyung defended. You scoffed at him.

“You’re always doing something” you said.

“I am genuinely hurt” Junhyung gave you a heart broken face while clutching onto his chest.

You stopped a giggle escape from your lips and pushed off Junhyung, making your way up the stairs.

Soon Junhyung heard the sound of running water and a mischievous grin appeared on his face.

He stood up but stopped in his tracks as he eyes up his jacket that hung over a chair. Junhyung sighed and scratched his head. He walked over to the jacket and reached into the inner pocket, revealing a black rectangular box.

“I should give it to her…but why is it so hard” Junhyung muttered to himself. He stared at the box, almost willing it to give itself to you.

 

You slowly crept into the room after you showered, with only a towel wrapped around you having not brought any extra clothes to your surprise sleepover. You found Junhyung staring at a box intently; his laser eyes piercing holes into it.

Your head tilted in confusion. You silently moved closer. Junhyung still hadn’t taken any notice of you; he just kept staring at the box and fiddling with it.

You cleared your throat in front of Junhyung making him abruptly look up and swiftly put his hands behind his back.

“What you got there Junhyung?” you asked, trying to get a peek of the box behind his back.  It was the first time you had seen Junhyung so uncomfortable and you were enjoying it.

“N-nothing, don’t worry about it” Junhyung replied, backing away from you.

You only moved closer to him still trying to take a look at the box.

“Come on Junhyung, show me the box!” you cried. You cornered him into the wall,‘Gotcha now’

“Box? What box? I haven’t got a box” He still kept the box firmly behind him.

“Why won’t you let me see?” you tried grabbing it but would never be able to reach it. “Junhyung!” you whined, “Give it to me!”

Junhyung merely shook his head. You smirked at him and stepped closer, close enough for your bodies to be touching.

“Y-yah, step away?” Junhyung said.

“Why? You scared?” you taunted. You s an arm around his neck and brought your face closer to him. Junhyung gulped.

“Junnie,” you said sweetly, “I want to see the box” you pouted while playing with the bottom of his hair.

Junhyung seemed mesmerised by this new side that you were flaunting. He quickly snapped out of it.

“Yah! Don’t manipulate me with your uality” he cried. You dropped your hands and huffed out.

“Show me the box Junhyung or else” you threatened. Junhyung laughed softly.

“Or else what?”

“Or…or else I’ll ban for a month, ban coke for two months and kill the yellow rat!” you finished. Junhyung looked at you and blinked.

“Firstly…its PIKACHU not a RAT!” Junhyung cried, “And, secondly…WHAT? No and coke?! Don’t do that to me” he whined.

You held out your palm and tapped your foot.

“You know what to do” you said.

Junhyung sighed and reluctantly brought the box to your hand.

You looked from the box to Junhyung, who was now staring nervously at the floor, to the box again.

‘Why is he being so weird?’you thought.

You stomach fluttered as you opened the box to reveal a silver chain with a single crystal heart in the middle.
Your lips twitched in to a smile.

All the while Junhyung watched carefully for your reaction, hoping that you would like it. His heart beats shot like bullets, ‘Oh god, this is so nerve wracking’

Your attention went back to Junhyung and you gave him a small smile.

“Can you put it on for me?” you asked.

“You…you want to wear it?” Junhyung answered.

“Of course”

Junhyung took the bracelet out and hooked it around your wrist.

“There you go” Junhyung said. You looked at your wrist with satisfaction.

“Thank you Junhyung” you said sincerely. You reached up to his face and kissed him on the cheek. You quickly turned away and hastily made your way up the stairs. ‘Wow, my chest keeps thudding like crazy’ you thought.

Junhyung watched you make your way up the stairs, his cheeks turning slightly pink. His hands softly grazed over his cheek that you had kissed. ‘Assa!’

--------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!

Been a while right...well, next time I update will be two chapters hopefully, [if im not too lazy]

It's because I've been watching Playful Kiss! I've been meaning to finish the drama, but that was like 5 months ago~

Hope you enjoy it...♥ Dont forget to comment & Suscribe :D