14

Marriage

Both of you entered your parent’s home, dressed in your most suitable clothes for the party. The house was busy with crowds of people. You hooked your arm around Junhyung’s to make sure you wouldn’t get lost.

You followed Junhyung’s lead until he led you to your parents. They both beamed at the two of you.

“It’s nice to see you to getting along” you mom said, eyeing up you arms.  You tired to remove it but Junhyung kept hold of you.

“We’re doing a lot better” Junhyung said sweetly.

“That’s good to hear, now if you’ll excuse me I see a friend over there” you dad said, before calling out for his friend.

You mom eyed the both of you with a smile.

“So my two lovely children, am I expecting any grandchildren soon?” you mom asked.

“Mom!” you cried. Junhyung laughed at your reaction.

“We haven’t decided on anything…yet” he said while looking at you. You felt like dying at that very moment.

“OK then, you two mingle, there are a lot of people who want to meet you” you mom said before she left to tend to the kitchen. You watched your mom leave in disbelief.

“Come on” Junhyung said. He pulled at your hand, leading you into the crowd until someone stopped the two of you.

“Oh Auntie!” you cried.

“So this is the lovely husband then” she looked at Junhyung, eyeing him up and down. You knew that she was thinking Ahjumma erted thoughts right now. You couldn’t help but feel annoyed.

‘Lovely? I can think of other word to describe him!’you thought.

“Annyeonghaseyo” Junhyung chimed.

“Your mom told me about the great news, congratulations on the baby!” she cheered.

The both of you looked at her like she was crazy.

“Bwo?” you both said.

“You don’t need to pretend around me, I know. Oh, excuse me for a moment”

She left leaving the both of you dumbfounded. Junhyung gulped and looked at you.

“You’re not…” Junhyung started.

“No of course not! We only did it once” you cried. Junhyung sighed.

“And once will turn into many, many more!” Junhyung smirked. You frowned at him.

“Many more?” you said.

“Ok yeobo, let’s not pretend that you don’t want to when you do” Junhyung said.

“Junhyung” you whined, “I don’t want to hear another word about this ok”

Junhyung chuckled.

“Fine, fine…” you saw you mom on the other side of the room. You quickly stomped towards her.

“Mom! Why are you telling Auntie that I’m pregnant!” you cried. You mom’s face became guilty.

“Oh sweetie, I’m sorry but she just wouldn’t stop bragging about her new grandson and it just sort of came out” you mom said, “Aish…Junhyung, take her upstairs to cool off ok”

“Of course Omma!” Junhyung said with a wide smile.

‘Oh no, no, no, NO’you thought.

You turned to look at Junhyung. He stood there smiling at you, obviously amused by it all.

“You heard her, up those stairs, or else I’ll have to carry you up” Junhyung smirked again.

You glumly turned towards the stairs and headed for the room that was once yours.

 

 

Junhyung pushed the door open and let you enter. The bed was still there but the drawers were empty. You went to sit on the side of the bed and looked around. Not much had changed. Junhyung sat down beside you.

“Oh look, that’s where we had our first kiss” Junhyung said, pointing out the wall you were once pinned against by Junhyung.

“Don’t remind me” you cringed.

“Hey! You should be counted lucky to have been kissed by me, fool” Junhyung cried. You sniggered at him.

You playfully pushed his shoulder.

“Junhyung” you whined.

“Hmm?”

“I’m bored” you pouted.

“And what am I supposed to do?” Junhyung replied.

“Make me not bored” you said. Junhyung smiled.

“I can think of a way to make you not bored” he said. Your face lit up.

“Really? What?” you asked.

Junhyung slowly leaned in, placing an arm around you pulling your forward. His pink lips hovered above yours.

“Junhyung…” you muttered against his lips.

“Mmm?”

“I like this position better,” you stood up for a brief moment and let your knees fall on either side of him. Junhyung smirked at you before cupping your face and pulling you closer.

Your fingers laced through his chestnut hair.

“What, no protesting?” Junhyung said. You tugged at his hair.

“Don’t get cocky with me” you said firmly.

“Ah, but I’m all , me” Junhyung smiled. You chuckled at him. 

Junhyung finally let his lips lock with yours. You let his tongue enter; his tongue gently massaged over yours and soon the battle for dominance begun.

The kiss became deeper and you pushed Junhyung into the bed. His hands slid down to your hips and positioned there.

Junhyung switched positions with you and towered over you.

“, I have no condoms!” he said in frustration.

“Junhyung, do you honestly think we would have here, in my parent’s home, with the door unlocked and a house full of guests” you said.

“Why not?” Junhyung said. You rolled your eyes at him.

You waved your hand over his face.

“Hello, why’d you stop?” you asked.

“No, I don’t think I can carry on without ing you” he said. Junhyung got off you and sat on the edge of the bed.

You sat up and looked at him in disbelief.

“Um, What? Tell me that you’re kidding me” you said. Junhyung laughed.

“I knew you wanted me…come, let’s go back to the rest of the world now” Junhyung said, standing up and heading for the door. You groaned at him.

“You’re so annoying!” you cried.

“Love you too babe~” Junhyung smiled. You grumbled incoherently, cursing at Junhyung as you made your way down stairs.

 

 

The end of the evening came and people were beginning to think about leaving. Your dad came rushing into the room.

“Everybody if you could listen, I have some bad news. There’s a storm and lightening has stuck down a tree, blocking the main road. I’m afraid no one can leave” you dad announced.

There was a wave of murmurings and it soon died down at the sound of your father’s voice.

“Not to worry because we have plenty of blankets a couple of spare rooms, some may have to camp out in the living room I’m afraid”

You and Junhyung volunteered to sleep in the living room, along with a few other people, including your auntie.

“Oh ______ Come sleep next to your Auntie. I’m sure Junhyung can survive without you” she said cheerily.

“Ne…” you slowly nodded and slipped under the blanket next to her. You looked at Junhyung who slept a few feet away from you. You let out a sigh.

Soon everyone was asleep but you were having the hardest time to fall asleep. You sighed again in frustration.

You looked to Junhyung again.

“Junhyung?” you whispered.

“Mm”

“You awake?” you said softly.  

“No…”

You frowned and got out from under the blankets and scooted beside Junhyung.

Junhyung groaned and opened up the blanket and put his arm out like a pillow. You smiled and got in beside him. Junhyung’s arms immediately wrapped around you tightly, and you soon fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

Hello ies~~~

Havent updated in a while because i have suffered from Lazy Syndrome XD [My lame attempt of a joke :P]

 

So, question guys, What's your favourite feature of Junhyung?

 

Mine would have to be those y lips and his arms! Oh my, his arms just look so muscley and then he has that tattoo to make it look even more y!! Yeah...*giggles like a freak*