10

Marriage

You woke up to the sound of the shower running. You sat up and stretched you arms. The shower stopped and Junhyung came in with a towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping down at his bar skin.

You stared at him for a moment, feeling strange within yourself.

“Lookey here, who’s the one ing now” Junhyung said, while tapping at your head.

You frowned at him while he gave you a conceited smile.

“Whatever Junhyung, I’m going back to sleep” you said. You slumped your head back into the pillow and pulled the covers up. Junhyung came to you and pulled them back down.

“Um no, you’re coming to work with me” Junhyung said plainly. You sat up yet again.

“You were being serious?” you asked.

“Yeah! Go get ready!” Junhyung cried.

“Seriously, I don’t even know what you do” you said as you pulled yourself out of bed.

“All you need to know is that it’s important for our parents’ companies and it’s a lot of money” he said while getting a shirt on.

“OK then…you better not do anything stupid or dodgy while I’m there” you called from the bathroom. Junhyung lightly laughed.

“What could I possibly do? Kiss you, oh wait, that what you’d do” Junhyung smirked. You groaned inwardly.

‘I’m never going to hear the end of this’you thought.

“Yeah, very funny Junhyung” you cried sarcastically.

 

 

You both were almost ready. You grabbed your bag and met Junhyung at the door. Junhyung kept fiddling with his tie. You shook your head.

“Come here, you babo” you said. You took hold of his tie and knotted it perfectly.

“Thanks” Junhyung said as he shifted the knot of his tie. You slapped his hand away.

“Don’t touch. You’ll ruin it” you said.

“Aish, let’s just go” he said.

 

 

Junhyung parked the car. You got out standing in front of a large building with what seemed like a thousand windows. Junhyung stood in front of you and looked at you sternly.

“Do not be your usual argumentative self please” Junhyung said. You blinked at him.

“I’ll try to ignore how insulting that was but since you said it nicely…fine” you said.

Junhyung smiled and pulled your waist closer. You were taken aback by his action.

“Hey, if I have to be not myself then you have to as well!” you cried. Junhyung let out a small chuckle.

“I remember a certain bet…and I won” Junhyung said. You looked at his with an exasperated expression.

“Excuse me, no you didn’t, I didn’t give in to you at all” you cried.

“Ahh, yeah you did, technically, you ended up kissing me, and therefore giving into me…we would have gone further if you hadn’t fallen asleep” Junhyung said.

You opened you mouth to say something but knew it would be hopeless.

‘Crap, he won’you thought.

“Fine, go on” you said.

Junhyung leaned in and pressed his lips on your. He the bottom of your lips, wanting access. You reluctantly let him in. His tongue gently touched the tip of yours. You hands clasped around his neck as Junhyung’s hands held onto your back, pulling you closer.

You pulled away, still in Junhyung’s hold. You smiled at the state of his lips.

“You got lip-gloss on you” you snickered. You gently wiped away the lip-gloss.

 “I bet you brought the bet up now so you could kiss me in front of all your colleagues” you said.

Junhyung laughed.

“Of course, do you not know me by now” Junhyung said.

Junhyung led you in to the building and took the lift to the 6thfloor. The doors opened to a large waiting area and a receptionist.

“Good morning Mr Yong” the receptionist chimed.

“Morning…any notifications?” Junhyung asked.

“Nope…just confirmation that Japan is going to be in live conference on Thursday” she said.

“Ok…oh this is my wife, ____” Junhyung gestured to you. You gave a small smile. The receptionist gave one back.

Another man walked pass and started talking to Junhyung about some very complicated stuff that you couldn’t make sense of.

“So who’s this?” the man said.

“My wife, _____...yebbo, this is Tom, works with finance” Junhyung informed. You nodded and smiled at the man.

Junhyung started walking through some corridors. You held onto his hand, afraid you might get lost.

“Junhyung, where are we going?” you whispered.

“My office, and why are you whispering?” he asked.

“I don’t know…is that it?” you asked as Junhyung stopped in front a door.

“Yup”

Junhyung opened the door and gestured you inside. You walked in and were greeted by a large desk table with two cushion chairs on one side and a larger one on the other side. There was a large window that stared out into the city and another where you could see the reception area of the 6thfloor. There was a lot of space, big enough to fit a bookshelf, large sofa and another small table.

“It’s nice” you said as you sat down into Junhyung’s seat at the desk.

“Mmhmm…that’s my chair” Junhyung said, while he stood in front of you, “You sit over there”

“What if I don’t want to?” you said.

“Then I really will you tonight” he said.

You quickly stood up to move but Junhyung was blocking the way.

“Move” you said plainly.

“Why?”

“Because I said so, now move!” you cried.

Junhyung moved closer towards you.

“Yah, stop doing that” you cried.

“Doing what?” Junhyung said, giving an innocent smile.

Junhyung swiftly grabbed your waist and propped you on the desk. He moved in between your legs, still holding on to your waist.

“J-Junhyung, really, in your office?” you said. He smirked at the fact you were stuttering slightly. He moved closer to your face. Inching closer and closer at each second.

You had no choice but to look into his eyes. You hoped he wouldn’t do what you thought he would do.

“Yebbo, just tell me to stop and I’ll stop” Junhyung said. You felt Junhyung’s lips hover above your own.  You tried to speak out but nothing came out.

‘God, say stop you bloody idiot! SAY IT’you thought but all your thoughts were dismissed by your brain.

Junhyung chuckled at the fact that he had won again.

You noticed a crowd forming around the receptionist’s desk, looking into the window.

“Uhh Junhyung, there are people staring in through the window…” you whispered.

Junhyung looked back at his co-workers. They all suddenly acted like they were busy working. He turned back with a smile.

“Now, where were we?”

You quickly squirmed out of his grip while he was being distracted.

“You were about to get the kicking of your life!” you said. Junhyung shook his head and hastily pulled you back.

He kept his hand at your back, keeping you in place. He left a quick peck on your lips.

He his lips tasting the lip-gloss.

“Strawberry, nice”

-------------------------------------------------

You guys must be quite fustrated that the ing hasn't happened yet, well i can tell you now that it's gonna happen SOOOOOOOON REAL SOOOOOOON!!!! Say in the next one or two chapters hopefully! Wooooohoooooo!

 

 

Comment everyone! i love reading your comments, they're so funny~

Saranghae readers!!! ♥ ♥